| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Norsten
|
Posted - 2004.12.05 22:44:00 -
[31]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
|

Norsten
|
Posted - 2004.12.05 22:44:00 -
[32]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
|

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 01:10:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Sticky Vicky
we realised we would never get any decent resistance from you guys. Silly us for thinking that declaring war on a 40 member corp and attacking with frigs and cruiser would bring us any action.
I still find it funny that your corp picked us a "Mining and Production" based corporation if you wanted "action". 
Seems like an oyxmoron to me? I must have missed the memo when we changed our name from "Apothegem Acquisition and Assembly" to "Apothegem the ones who like to fight" 
(Not a flame btw just a point)
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 01:10:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Sticky Vicky
we realised we would never get any decent resistance from you guys. Silly us for thinking that declaring war on a 40 member corp and attacking with frigs and cruiser would bring us any action.
I still find it funny that your corp picked us a "Mining and Production" based corporation if you wanted "action". 
Seems like an oyxmoron to me? I must have missed the memo when we changed our name from "Apothegem Acquisition and Assembly" to "Apothegem the ones who like to fight" 
(Not a flame btw just a point)
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

Traiben Mightius
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 22:41:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:49:29 Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:48:12 Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:47:29
Originally by: Sticky Vicky I'm always loosing ships where i could have easily saved them, most recently taking on a moa and mega in my ferox. Knew the probable outcome, but it was still possible in the right circumstances. With regards to 'ship kills', that dosn't really mean a thing to us. You kill some, you loose some. We dont really care how big our cyber*****s look, we are not into the whole 'take it on your hands a wave it for all to see' kinda thing.
Take pride in the scorp kill, its was an aggression bug and CCP replaced the loss. Quite easy to take down a battleship when the sentry guns are helping you out . Anyway after seeing 15 of your members docked and unwilling to engage a fleet of 3, having your CEO begging us to give you 24hours off to test out exodus, we realised we would never get any decent resistance from you guys. Silly us for thinking that declaring war on a 40 member corp and attacking with frigs and cruiser would bring us any action. Suppose i'd be the same if a corp one tenth our size delcared war on us.
Now shuss lil fluffy caring thing or the war declaration will be reinstated! next time round we may even bring our main accounts into the fight.. Wonder how much damage you could do with a kamakazi raven decked out for damage, or a gank geddon sitting 200km from your station. Doing pvp in an alt with 200k skill points in combat skills is fun and resfreshing and quite challenging, you should try it sometime 
You will have to note that the general law of the Eve forums holds true, even amongst our own corp. The amount of smacktalk a player provides is directly inverse to the amount of actual combat skill they have. 
Since I am far from an award-winning combat pilot myself, I guess I get to smacktalk a little myself... That being said...
You lost that Scorp when I was fighting you and your fearless leader in a 2-on-1. Concord plastered your scorp because said leader was brilliantly using torpedoes when I was surrounded by Concord cruisers. Wise man say: "Splash damage + Concord = Bad." You'll note that I did not say anything bragging or otherwise in local at that time... the truth is, anyone who was flying around back before they changed missiles so they do not impact on objects in their flight path has lost ships due to a bad explosion. I didn't even try and lock her pod after the bs went boom, just seemed unfair. I was actually disappointed I didn't get to try out my new loadout. Oh well. 
And no, Garrack, our CEO, did not contact you to ask for any time off. Flat out, 100% total falacy. If you would like to provide evidence to the contrary, feel free.
Personally, I enjoyed the combat, it was a nice change of pace... but the fact is, you guys were really ineffective. You'd gank a few newbies in frigates then run like hell when any of our members with real ships showed up... and specifically, everytime your corp engaged me in combat, one of you left in a pod. Period. I even spent several hours waiting for one of you to undock in Sobaseki over the week to no avail... thankfully I had a book to read. 
I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that these are your alts and your higher-level mains are off somewhere making money for you (probably macro-mining)... I also doubt we will ever see them. Why? Because you don't want to take any real risks with your bread and butter characters... much less actually post with them. So yes, thank you for admitting that you enjoy hiding behind your alts. Very sporting of you.
As for us, this will be the last of the smacktalk (from any of our members). If you would like to reinstate the war, please feel free. I just picked up the Neal Stephenson Baroque Cycle so I could use some more time to get through it. But honestly, I would not expect much of a payoff either in isk, loot or excitement for your part in it. If you wanted the kind of excitement you're looking for, you'd declare war on a real combat corp... not a pack of miner/builders looking to build a starbase. But you're not looking for excitement... You're looking for a payoff for being an annoyance and you know that any bigger corp would just laugh at you and any smaller corp wouldn't have anything to give you.
If you do happen to feel like a challenge, save the money and just toss me a gang invite if you see me in local. I am happy to oblige. For now I am writing you and yours off as exactly what I have called you repeatedly in our own forums... wannabe gankers and a waste of my time.
EDIT: grrrr... what is wrong with these forums today?!?  |

Traiben Mightius
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 22:41:00 -
[36]
Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:49:29 Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:48:12 Edited by: Traiben Mightius on 06/12/2004 22:47:29
Originally by: Sticky Vicky I'm always loosing ships where i could have easily saved them, most recently taking on a moa and mega in my ferox. Knew the probable outcome, but it was still possible in the right circumstances. With regards to 'ship kills', that dosn't really mean a thing to us. You kill some, you loose some. We dont really care how big our cyber*****s look, we are not into the whole 'take it on your hands a wave it for all to see' kinda thing.
Take pride in the scorp kill, its was an aggression bug and CCP replaced the loss. Quite easy to take down a battleship when the sentry guns are helping you out . Anyway after seeing 15 of your members docked and unwilling to engage a fleet of 3, having your CEO begging us to give you 24hours off to test out exodus, we realised we would never get any decent resistance from you guys. Silly us for thinking that declaring war on a 40 member corp and attacking with frigs and cruiser would bring us any action. Suppose i'd be the same if a corp one tenth our size delcared war on us.
Now shuss lil fluffy caring thing or the war declaration will be reinstated! next time round we may even bring our main accounts into the fight.. Wonder how much damage you could do with a kamakazi raven decked out for damage, or a gank geddon sitting 200km from your station. Doing pvp in an alt with 200k skill points in combat skills is fun and resfreshing and quite challenging, you should try it sometime 
You will have to note that the general law of the Eve forums holds true, even amongst our own corp. The amount of smacktalk a player provides is directly inverse to the amount of actual combat skill they have. 
Since I am far from an award-winning combat pilot myself, I guess I get to smacktalk a little myself... That being said...
You lost that Scorp when I was fighting you and your fearless leader in a 2-on-1. Concord plastered your scorp because said leader was brilliantly using torpedoes when I was surrounded by Concord cruisers. Wise man say: "Splash damage + Concord = Bad." You'll note that I did not say anything bragging or otherwise in local at that time... the truth is, anyone who was flying around back before they changed missiles so they do not impact on objects in their flight path has lost ships due to a bad explosion. I didn't even try and lock her pod after the bs went boom, just seemed unfair. I was actually disappointed I didn't get to try out my new loadout. Oh well. 
And no, Garrack, our CEO, did not contact you to ask for any time off. Flat out, 100% total falacy. If you would like to provide evidence to the contrary, feel free.
Personally, I enjoyed the combat, it was a nice change of pace... but the fact is, you guys were really ineffective. You'd gank a few newbies in frigates then run like hell when any of our members with real ships showed up... and specifically, everytime your corp engaged me in combat, one of you left in a pod. Period. I even spent several hours waiting for one of you to undock in Sobaseki over the week to no avail... thankfully I had a book to read. 
I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that these are your alts and your higher-level mains are off somewhere making money for you (probably macro-mining)... I also doubt we will ever see them. Why? Because you don't want to take any real risks with your bread and butter characters... much less actually post with them. So yes, thank you for admitting that you enjoy hiding behind your alts. Very sporting of you.
As for us, this will be the last of the smacktalk (from any of our members). If you would like to reinstate the war, please feel free. I just picked up the Neal Stephenson Baroque Cycle so I could use some more time to get through it. But honestly, I would not expect much of a payoff either in isk, loot or excitement for your part in it. If you wanted the kind of excitement you're looking for, you'd declare war on a real combat corp... not a pack of miner/builders looking to build a starbase. But you're not looking for excitement... You're looking for a payoff for being an annoyance and you know that any bigger corp would just laugh at you and any smaller corp wouldn't have anything to give you.
If you do happen to feel like a challenge, save the money and just toss me a gang invite if you see me in local. I am happy to oblige. For now I am writing you and yours off as exactly what I have called you repeatedly in our own forums... wannabe gankers and a waste of my time.
EDIT: grrrr... what is wrong with these forums today?!?  |

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 22:45:00 -
[37]
Originally by: ZenTex
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: AvanCade Seeing the name i can tell you they have mastered the Dutch language.
You mean German. 
Nope. It's both German AND Dutch.
My guess would be German tho, since Dutch ppl wouldn't want to be assiociated with "Wehrmacht", witch it indeed resembles, especially when spoken.
mhh people in germany wont choose such a name too,
gouverment could get interested in you 
but funny that CCP allows such names, but i get banned for a semi naked ass Wanna fly with me?
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2004.12.06 22:45:00 -
[38]
Originally by: ZenTex
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: AvanCade Seeing the name i can tell you they have mastered the Dutch language.
You mean German. 
Nope. It's both German AND Dutch.
My guess would be German tho, since Dutch ppl wouldn't want to be assiociated with "Wehrmacht", witch it indeed resembles, especially when spoken.
mhh people in germany wont choose such a name too,
gouverment could get interested in you 
but funny that CCP allows such names, but i get banned for a semi naked ass Wanna fly with me?
|

Feta Solamnia
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 11:23:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Nafri
but funny that CCP allows such names, but i get banned for a semi naked ass
/me loves nafri's "pink panties" sigs...
Shame on that libidoless GM that banned you for that...
|

Feta Solamnia
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 11:23:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Nafri
but funny that CCP allows such names, but i get banned for a semi naked ass
/me loves nafri's "pink panties" sigs...
Shame on that libidoless GM that banned you for that...
|

Eridicus
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 18:10:00 -
[41]
I guess forum action is what vb7 was really looking for, it appears we have 'stirred' the monster from its sleep and they are 'besieging' us again just days after the last war. I hope you have fun staring at dead space all day and camping gates, oh, there may be some cans for you to blow up as well.
You have fun with that now kids, next time you get bored with your new plaything make sure to pick someone who wants a fight, since randomly ganking people in low sec just isn't getting you off apparently.
|

Eridicus
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 18:10:00 -
[42]
I guess forum action is what vb7 was really looking for, it appears we have 'stirred' the monster from its sleep and they are 'besieging' us again just days after the last war. I hope you have fun staring at dead space all day and camping gates, oh, there may be some cans for you to blow up as well.
You have fun with that now kids, next time you get bored with your new plaything make sure to pick someone who wants a fight, since randomly ganking people in low sec just isn't getting you off apparently.
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 18:13:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Garrack on 10/12/2004 18:25:19 LOL
|

Garrack
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 18:13:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Garrack on 10/12/2004 18:25:19 LOL
|

Marcsen
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 20:34:00 -
[45]
Originally by: ZenTex
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: AvanCade Seeing the name i can tell you they have mastered the Dutch language.
You mean German. 
Nope. It's both German AND Dutch.
My guess would be German tho, since Dutch ppl wouldn't want to be assiociated with "Wehrmacht", witch it indeed resembles, especially when spoken.
Most germans wouldnt want that either. the rest is insane. 
---[G]--- |

Marcsen
|
Posted - 2004.12.10 20:34:00 -
[46]
Originally by: ZenTex
Originally by: Joshua Foiritain
Originally by: AvanCade Seeing the name i can tell you they have mastered the Dutch language.
You mean German. 
Nope. It's both German AND Dutch.
My guess would be German tho, since Dutch ppl wouldn't want to be assiociated with "Wehrmacht", witch it indeed resembles, especially when spoken.
Most germans wouldnt want that either. the rest is insane. 
---[G]--- |

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.11 06:32:00 -
[47]
Aren't Crow's expensive? 
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.11 06:32:00 -
[48]
Aren't Crow's expensive? 
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

Eridicus
|
Posted - 2004.12.11 09:36:00 -
[49]
Not for them, remember? no fear of losing ships, they're having fun.
|

Eridicus
|
Posted - 2004.12.11 09:36:00 -
[50]
Not for them, remember? no fear of losing ships, they're having fun.
|

Sticky Vicky
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 05:12:00 -
[51]
"We're not going to give you what you want, which I can only assume is enterainment. At BEST we'll dissolve the corp and go join one far larger than you can really contend with. No skin off my back really, since I'm done managing my own corp anyway. Waaaaaaaaaay too much work."
11 down, 29 to go  |

Sticky Vicky
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 05:12:00 -
[52]
"We're not going to give you what you want, which I can only assume is enterainment. At BEST we'll dissolve the corp and go join one far larger than you can really contend with. No skin off my back really, since I'm done managing my own corp anyway. Waaaaaaaaaay too much work."
11 down, 29 to go  |

OffBeaT
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 07:27:00 -
[53]
i think its finnish, looks like what a finnish combat brigade would call themselfs back in the ww2 days when they fought the russians with germany? or a fighter corp of finland.
|

OffBeaT
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 07:27:00 -
[54]
i think its finnish, looks like what a finnish combat brigade would call themselfs back in the ww2 days when they fought the russians with germany? or a fighter corp of finland.
|

Ribbo
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 14:52:00 -
[55]
they war dec'd us, they lost a few ships, we lost a couple, then they retracted, nice bunch of guys though and they always engage be it when facing a tackler or a fleet, outnumbered or not.
|

Ribbo
|
Posted - 2004.12.13 14:52:00 -
[56]
they war dec'd us, they lost a few ships, we lost a couple, then they retracted, nice bunch of guys though and they always engage be it when facing a tackler or a fleet, outnumbered or not.
|

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.20 21:17:00 -
[57]
I have a feeling that V7 is going to have their hands full over the next few weeks, a real combat corp decided to start picking on the bully 
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

HadHaFangs
|
Posted - 2004.12.20 21:17:00 -
[58]
I have a feeling that V7 is going to have their hands full over the next few weeks, a real combat corp decided to start picking on the bully 
Scoundrel for hire. Dragons Rescued, Virginity Cured. No Brigandry Too Small. No Fee Too Large.
|

Sticky Vicky
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 02:49:00 -
[59]
How does the saying go?
"They came, they saw our POS, they left" or something like that  Dominix = 70,000 isk. Apocaylpse = 115,000 isk. The resulting smacktalk = Priceless. |

Sticky Vicky
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 02:49:00 -
[60]
How does the saying go?
"They came, they saw our POS, they left" or something like that  Dominix = 70,000 isk. Apocaylpse = 115,000 isk. The resulting smacktalk = Priceless. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |