| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

NoNah
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 15:21:00 -
[1]
Got a few questions yesterday I really couldn't answer, so I figured I'd pass them along and see if anyone else can.
Escalataions, when a site escalates or ends in a dead end, you get a popup. You can't do anything else while the popup is open, and if you close it there's no obvious way of reading it again - except for the one(if any) who got an escalation. Is there any way of reading it after you clicked it away? Logs? Logserver? etc.(Screenshots is a bandaid solution, nothing else).
Exploration, it's often heard that it's best to plex right after downtime. Why is that? As soon as a plex is despawned, it respawns somewhere else, shouldn't that make any time of the day as good, just not in select systems?
When they respawn, what is the range they can respawn within? Are they bound by constellation, region or rat presence? Does sec status have anything to do with it beyond the usual margins of Highsec, lowsec and 0.0?
Gah, I had some questions about missions aswell, but forgot all about it. I'll be back y'hear?
Parrots, commence!
Postcount: 785864
|

LaserX
Legion of Steel Lions Midnight Club
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 15:34:00 -
[2]
1. You can find escalation message in Journal > Expeditions
2. They spawn as soon as one despawns, I have seen sites spawning without going through the downtime.
3. From what I have heard they respawn in the area with the same rat and sec status. (i.e. If a lowsec sansha radar site despawns, it will spawn in any lowsec with sansha as local pirate.) Oh and ... for the love of god you are reading my sig now.
|

emily chang
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 15:41:00 -
[3]
1. in the expeditions tab, highlight the escalation, right click -> read description.
Think that's right, haven't had one for a couple of weeks.
|

NoNah
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 16:15:00 -
[4]
I probably phrased myself badly. I want to find a way of finding the expedition text if you're NOT the person who got an escalation. That is the popup that says who got info about the next stage or if the escalation ended, the text that told you it ended. Parrots, commence!
Postcount: 122338
|

Iceman62
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 19:00:00 -
[5]
I'll be following this thread for more info myself .
Also , does anyone know how the the escalation recipient is picked ? Is it because he got final blow ? most damage ? closest proximty ?
|

Dimdamm
|
Posted - 2010.01.30 19:25:00 -
[6]
It's final blow.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |