| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Elanata
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 03:13:00 -
[1]
Dominix BPO - 30ME/10PE - 640 Million
Orca -400 Million - 3x Large Cargohold Optimization
Location: Madirmilire
|

Umbi13
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 03:39:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Elanata Edited by: Elanata on 08/02/2010 03:38:02 Orca -400 Million - 3x Large Cargohold Optimization
Location: Madirmilire
Looks like you updated already, Anyways, I just thought i would post a reply so you have my name. I just finished convoing you about the other thing (BPO) you had up
Take care \o
|

Trade Skills
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 04:26:00 -
[3]
i want
10MN MicroWarpdrive I - 150ME/25PE - 5M Medium Capacitor Booster I - 105ME/25PE - 2M Damage Control I - 100ME/25PE - 1M Small Tractor Beam I - 100ME/100PE - 5M Heat Sink I - 200ME/25PE - 3M
|

Elanata
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 04:34:00 -
[4]
Contract up. List updated.
|

Elanata
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 03:24:00 -
[5]
Aim for the Top!
|

Guy Montagne
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 03:52:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Guy Montagne on 09/02/2010 03:53:26
Adaptive Nano Plating I - 125ME/25PE - 1M Cap Booster 400 - 2ME/25PE - 4M Cap Booster 800 - 2ME/25PE - 6M Drone Link Augmentor I - 25ME/15PE - 3M Medium Nosferatu I - 50ME/20PE - 2M Small Nosferatu I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Gyrostabilizer I - 25ME/15PE - 2M Signal Distortion Amplifier - 75ME/25PE - 2M Sensor Booster I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Stasis Webifier I - 30ME/15PE - 1M Target Painter I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Tracking Disruptor I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Warp Disruptor I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Warp Scrambler I - 25ME/15PE - 1M Sentry Drone Set - 100ME/20PE - 80M
I'll take these, please. Any discount would be greatly appreciated.
|

Mr Hunk
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 09:18:00 -
[7]
Hello,
Contract the thrasher bpo and ballistic control bpo to me please!!
Thnx
|

kloczek0
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 10:30:00 -
[8]
Edited by: kloczek0 on 09/02/2010 10:30:26 Sentry Drone Set - 0ME/0PE - 40M Thrasher - 0ME/0PE - 5M
Please contract to me.
|

j4mie v1per
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 10:58:00 -
[9]
hi i'll take the ram blueprint set please
|

Elanata
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 14:37:00 -
[10]
Kloczek0, the Thrasher was taken. I still put up the unresearched sentry set for you. Please accept if you're still interested.
Contracts up.
|

kloczek0
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 15:55:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Elanata Kloczek0, the Thrasher was taken. I still put up the unresearched sentry set for you. Please accept if you're still interested.
Contracts up.
Thank you. Contract accepted.
|

Elanata
|
Posted - 2010.02.10 01:52:00 -
[12]
Aim for the Top! 2 (Diebuster)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |