| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ABITA
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.02.26 20:05:00 -
[1]
Hi everyone! Been in EVE since 2006, and took quite break end of last year. Decided to sell all my characters and assets before my break. I came back few days ago, purchased this character, ABITA, and old owner is Russian eve player. Well I am Finnish player, and I don't have anything to do with the old corporation history that I have. So, please, if you decide to contact me, don't ask about my old corporations since I haven't been in any of them. Tuliko selvSksi hSh?
This is my main character, minmatar, gallente and caldari pvp pilot, Recon V pilot with all those three cruiser V skills. Basically I am focusing on these three races and trying to fly all of those up to BC class. In about 3-4 months I will start Gallente capital ship training.
Anyway, I am from Finland, 25 years old, and great fleet combat pilot, also good scout pilot. I know of to behieve in fleet comms, and I can speak English, even tho it isn't my native language. My dream is to participate alliance tournament, as I am huge fan of it.
I have one alt, wich I created two days ago She will be my hauler slave and trader.
What I am looking for is good small gang roaming pvp, huge massive epic fleet pvp and good place to make ISK.
Mature and relaxed good guys & chicks to fly with. Most important thing is to enjoy this game. Large corporation would be perfect, over 100 members atleast. Want to get to know new eve players 
That's bout it, I'll provide API codes if needed. And I am not in hurry, there is tons of salvage in Motsu to be salvaged 
Anyway, contact into this thread or ingame. If I don't respond, I'm AFK.
|

Cosmoboy
Gladiators of Rage Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2010.02.26 21:08:00 -
[2]
Gladiators of Rage is looking for Seasoned or Older Pilots. PVPers and Miners are welcome.
Proud Members of the Fighting: Systematic Chaos
We invite small Corp Mergers
We're running daily : PVP YARRRR!!
* PVP * Roaming Ops Daily * Fleet Alliance Ops * Cap PVP OPs
We have for your pleasure :
* 0.0 PVP, Exploration, Mining * Active PVP alliance with good FC * Alliance Outpost * 0.0 POS Corp Allowed * Sovereignty systems * Ventrilo dedicated server * Alliance KillBoards, Corp Killboard and Forums * Friendly corp (+200 members currently) * Ship replacement Programs pending * Cheap ships & modules from our Building division * Access to 0.0 belts and upgraded systems
Requirement :
* 25mil Skill points strict minimum for PVPers * 10mil Skill points Strict minimum For Miners * Api key * Stay 95% of your game time in 0.0 * Join regulary PVP op * Must have working headphones and Mic Ventrio is a must * Must be a Team player if not don't waste our time * Screenshot of your wallet journal
Benefit for PVP : Ship under Jita prices, target close, PVP small & medium gang and with Corp & Alliance daily
Our pilots are based in US and EU timezones. We are located in Esoteria for 0.0 Don't hesitate to talk to us on our public in game eve channel: Gladiator's Coliseum 2 Contacts: Cosmoboy
|

ABITA
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.02.26 23:03:00 -
[3]
Bump!
Damn Finland must broken a record in Olympics...seriously we got wtfpwn'd 
Alright getting some sleep now.
|

Zaphod Jones
Minmatar The Wyld Hunt Sodalitas XX
|
Posted - 2010.02.26 23:15:00 -
[4]
blah blah blah usual recruitment bullshet
we want this you want that
all the crSp aside, basically put, I think we match what you're after.
Not sure if we have any finns in corp, half of corp speak some viking language when they want to be rude about me (quite a bit), the other half are american & the third half being in the UK - yes, we're so good we give 150% in this corp.
recruitment post
drop into our public channel "The Wyld Hunt" have a chat, best way to get to know people rather than some boring forum post
Zaphod
The Wyld Hunt is Recruiting |

The GrindaH
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 03:28:00 -
[5]
Hey there ABITA,
You should check out TISF, here's a link to our forum advert
TISF
If your interested please come join us in our public channel, "united brains"
Fly safe  Grind
|

Ancy Denaries
SpaceMonkey's Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 08:44:00 -
[6]
We love EU time pilots :D We hold sov at the moment, so 0.0 home is guaranteed (well, at least until we get kicked out ;))
Feel free to join our public chat or look up our corporation info in game for more info. "CNF Public" is the chat. ---- The Demigodess with a Conscience - An EVE IC Blog
Originally by: CCP Dropbear rofl
edit: ah crap, dev account. Oh well, official rofl at you sir.
|

ABITA
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 12:39:00 -
[7]
This thread just got bumped. Yes it did.
|

ABITA
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 20:04:00 -
[8]
It's Saturday night, and I am online so if you are recruiting, throw me a eve mail or put info in this thread. Many good offers, but haven't made my mind yet!
|

Hildebeast
No.Mercy Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 20:16:00 -
[9]
No-Mercy is currently looking for new members to join us in our roams. We are part of a 0.0 Alliance, Gentlemen's Club. We have multiple roams going out daily and a few home defense fleets as well. The corp and alliance are both active in US and EU timezones. We hold a good bit of Sov, so when you need to farm some ISK, we have nice quiet space for you to do it in. As a corp, we pride ourselves in being a very friendly community. Many of the guys have been playing together for quite a while, and most of us play other games together also.
Our alliance has a jump bridge network, and we have access to a friendly alliance's jump bridge network also. The Corp has many carriers, and we do multiple runs up to a lowsec system 1 jump from highsec and 3 jumps from a large trade hub. The alliance also has jump freighter pilots.
For more information check out our full recruitment post.
If you have any questions, feel free to convo me or Garst Tyrell and we can answer your questions. We have a rather active corp Pub channel also, No.Mercy Pub. Anyone in there from corp should be able to direct you in the right direction.
Our Killboard Alliance Killboard
No.Mercy Recruitment Thread
|

Xanion
DAB Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.02.27 22:48:00 -
[10]
Hi,
DAB is a PvP corp, we mostly roam and we live currently in Scalding Pass. Check our advert in EvE-O and post an apply in our forum if you interested. DAB û Killboard
Xanion
|

ABITA
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2010.02.28 03:49:00 -
[11]
Early morning bump! 
|

Ancy Denaries
SpaceMonkey's Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.02.28 05:04:00 -
[12]
Originally by: ABITA Early morning bump! 
I'd say  ---- The Demigodess with a Conscience - An EVE IC Blog
Originally by: CCP Dropbear rofl
edit: ah crap, dev account. Oh well, official rofl at you sir.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |