| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sykeout
|
Posted - 2010.03.02 22:43:00 -
[1]
TLDR: Gallente Ishtar Pilot looking to do 0.0 Blood raider plex's. Worth cross-training Caldari to do it in a rattlesnake?
Hey all I am a primary Gallente focused pilot. Thus good skills in hybrids, drones and armor tanking. I love my Ishtar and have been learning towards a passive shield tank for it but I cant seem to get a nice capless passive shield tank where it can solo 0.0 plexs.
Thus I have had the amazing idea to cross-train Caldari to step into the drone king the rattle snake. I am able to get a 2800 DPS tank vs EM/Thermal and put out a nice 730 dps. The tank and the damage is noticeably higher then my Ishtar so I think i am going to do it.
This is the fit for the rattle snake.
[Rattlesnake, PLEX RATTLESNAKE] Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II
Shield Recharger II Shield Recharger II Shield Recharger II Pithum A-Type Heat Dissipation Amplifier Pithum A-Type Heat Dissipation Amplifier Pithum A-Type Magnetic Scattering Amplifier Pithum A-Type Magnetic Scattering Amplifier
Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Drone Link Augmentor I Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Core Defence Field Purger II Large Core Defence Field Purger II Large Core Defence Field Purger II
Ogre II x5
|

Clone757
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 01:37:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Clone757 on 03/03/2010 01:37:39 i found this in another post best fit i seen so far :
[Rattlesnake] Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II Shield Power Relay II
Large Shield Extender II Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link Drone Navigation Computer I Drone Navigation Computer I Dread Guristas Invulnerability Field Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Siege Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Torpedo Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor Black Eagle Drone Link Augmentor
Large Core Defence Field Purger II Large Core Defence Field Purger II Large Core Defence Field Purger II
Ogre II x5
mayby just use T2 mods isk wise
|

Boltorano
Fourth Circle Total Comfort
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 02:47:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Sykeout 0.0 Blood raider plex
Originally by: Clone757
Dread Guristas Invulnerability Field
Haha, no.
|

Clone757
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 02:54:00 -
[4]
I get you point, but if you fit for exemple one DCU in low + two caldari navy inv that will get you huge tank. I did the 10/10 plex in vulture whith pithum A and is over kill in the tank so I figure the rattle tank will be anoff (ofc hard to test 2 bill set up to see if it holds).
what i like in the fit above is more the drone mods seem to make diff. if you go that road drop me mail curious to know the ship tank never use it and not going to buy one as i don't realy need it.
|

Clone757
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 03:19:00 -
[5]
i just realyzed... let me ask you do you count to just go solo ?
|

Canute Minealot
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 04:46:00 -
[6]
Drone Link Augmentor I They just increase your command range, and then you just want use Ogre II ?? Waste of a slot. You should use Sentry-Drones when you need these range. Or use different Mods so your Ogre dont fly away so far, less risk to get them killed.
And maybe you should try an Active tank. Hmmm ok Blood raider, Energy vampires then Passive tank isn't a bad idea.
But Active tank and 2-3 BCU at low slots would increase your damage.
|

Emperor DragonKing
Rubbish and Garbage Removal Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 05:50:00 -
[7]
Well, u will run a lot of plexes with that, but u will eventually get ganked and killed. And it will be painful to say the least. At least use t1 rigs, but still kinda too expensive and slow. I'd stick with the ishtar, but active tank it (u have to be more carefull managing it but it works)
|

Bastaardicious
FinFleet IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.03 08:44:00 -
[8]
What plexes are you planning to run? 10/10's? Or 6/10 etc. ? You can forget about running the Temple complex etc., way to hard to run solo.
|

Tian Nu
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2010.03.05 15:40:00 -
[9]
drop all Shield Recharger II (fit drones upgrades) whith pithum rat spec you tank is alredy to much.
You will need sentry T2 (is must) rattle is nice tank never seen ship whith that of litle DPS (i tried both cruse and torps) they both suck big time, this ship cry for 4 tourets and no luancher.
|

Disunia Vertas
Caldari
|
Posted - 2010.03.05 16:07:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Tian Nu drop all Shield Recharger II (fit drones upgrades) whith pithum rat spec you tank is alredy to much.
You will need sentry T2 (is must) rattle is nice tank never seen ship whith that of litle DPS (i tried both cruse and torps) they both suck big time, this ship cry for 4 tourets and no luancher.
Get out, it's a rattlesnake. If you want drones+guns go fly a dominix.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |