| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dalmont Delantee
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 23:06:00 -
[61]
The worst english is birmingham english, sounds so moronic to us..though I've heard its the most loved accent in america due to it sounding 'melodic'??
Of course L33t speech is for morons anyhow..so l33t speak with a brum accent could be the worst ever.
If we are talking accents the best is Canadian, Australian(women(RinnyWee)) and czech....ooh...czech..
Take comfort in knowing that its probably some pimply faced twit, or 40 year old virgin, who gleens everytime mommy offfers to take them to needle point lessons |

Dalmont Delantee
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 23:06:00 -
[62]
The worst english is birmingham english, sounds so moronic to us..though I've heard its the most loved accent in america due to it sounding 'melodic'??
Of course L33t speech is for morons anyhow..so l33t speak with a brum accent could be the worst ever.
If we are talking accents the best is Canadian, Australian(women(RinnyWee)) and czech....ooh...czech..
Take comfort in knowing that its probably some pimply faced twit, or 40 year old virgin, who gleens everytime mommy offfers to take them to needle point lessons |

Burga Galti
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 23:37:00 -
[63]
Nah, the most loved version of English in America is a good old Shetland dialect. At least, every american I ever met has loved the way I talk. And I've met some very nice American girls 
Star - aye, long time nay see mate. I'll be sure ta gie ye a bell next time am on n see whit yir up tae.
Tales from the EVE Cluster |

Burga Galti
|
Posted - 2004.12.07 23:37:00 -
[64]
Nah, the most loved version of English in America is a good old Shetland dialect. At least, every american I ever met has loved the way I talk. And I've met some very nice American girls 
Star - aye, long time nay see mate. I'll be sure ta gie ye a bell next time am on n see whit yir up tae.
Tales from the EVE Cluster |

Yarrick
|
Posted - 2004.12.08 00:05:00 -
[65]
I'm not sure whether this counts, but I really dislike Welsh-English, it makes me shiver just to think about it. _____________________________________________
|

Yarrick
|
Posted - 2004.12.08 00:05:00 -
[66]
I'm not sure whether this counts, but I really dislike Welsh-English, it makes me shiver just to think about it. _____________________________________________
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |