| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Chai N'Dorr
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 08:14:00 -
[1]
In starting up my own Corp I was fooling around with the shares. Dumped a few into my own (CEO) account to see how it works.
But... now I cannot seem to put them back into the Corp again? Anyone know if it is possible to get them back into the Corp?
|

Chai N'Dorr
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 15:12:00 -
[2]
Hmm, 38 views and no one has an answer :(
|

Delinia Salrso
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 17:11:00 -
[3]
Hmmm, as CEO why would you want to give them back. I'd imagine you'd want to have >50% of them to protect yourself from a hostile buyout ;)
|

Chai N'Dorr
|
Posted - 2003.06.26 21:06:00 -
[4]
Naturally I'd keep more than 50%, or at least keep 50% in the Corporation.
But I just want to know how to put the shares I already allocated to myself (as CEO) back into the Corp.
|

Death Angel
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 07:41:00 -
[5]
You can't put them back into corp, nor can you take them back from players you give them to. I also don't know of a way to check and see how many a player has.
The only way to remedy the situation (if you have more then you really wanted) .. is to create more shares, that way the value of the ones you have is reduced.
|

Aras
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 18:06:00 -
[6]
Having 50 or 99% don't make you immune to take overs. If a person has ceo skill and 1 share they can initiate a vote to take over the corp. **I'm a flower, watch me blossom... and kill** |

Delinia Salrso
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 18:59:00 -
[7]
Aras, forgive if I'm wrong, but just because you have 1 share doesn't mean you can take over the company. I'm pretty sure each share is worth 1 vote. If the CEO has 51% of the shares, then he holds the simple majority and can win every vote by default. However, if the CEO has less than the simple majority and everyone else who has a share votes against the CEO then there'd be a problem :)
|

Vordarian
|
Posted - 2003.06.28 11:48:00 -
[8]
Shares are a bit of a bugger ATM.
I was messing about and gave an Alt. 200 shares. When I reset him to make a different character those 200 shares vanished.
My corp info still shows 1600 shares, but there are only 1400 in player hands.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |