| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Krynyt
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 00:12:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Krynyt on 05/04/2010 00:19:49
Ok let's get a few things straight shall we.
Fist: Off GMSEC is friendly with High Treason and now with Volt alliance, your facts are off Ripley.
Second: The reason to my knowledge why you were called a thief was because to my recollection they said that some of the items were missing after you said you gave them all back, not because you made a mistake with the contacts, that can happen to anyone.
I personally don't have an issue with you so for the record I'm going to get a few fact right then if you all want to smack talk each other have fun.
Ripley as miner in eve online is vary good at just that, as for pvp she is ok as well, sorry Rip dought you get many epic kills but I never would turn her away form a roam myself.
Personality wise she tended to whine a bit in the insecure kind of way, to which I don't know why as she as no reason to be insecure she is quite acquit at mining.
She does go on about upsets though like she holds a grudge and that tents to annoy others as it often rolls over onto them, just learn to keep it short :)
As for my conversations I never had much of an issue with her so if a corp want her for he skills then by all means go for it, as for Personality well that's up to you (whoever your are) to decide.
As for gator honest I have not made up my mind about him yet I don't know him that well, but Badax has been nothing but kind I don't see why you have a upset with him.
Anyways I wish you no ill luck, and hope you find fun somehow and maby we will see you around again later on. Fly Safe
|

Ripley Weaver
Caldari The Nightwatch
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 02:28:00 -
[32]
Good to hear from you Krynyt, however care to explain why you blocked me in game if we were so cool?? Is that because someone told you to & you like a sheep do so without even contacting me for my side on things. Also, didn't I recruit you to GMSEC?
If someone tells you that I didn't return everything, did you every think that maybe they were lying? when I have actual proof from contracts what was taken & returned. For someone who isn't on the game much (I know cause I keep tabs on you), how do you know who is cool with who when I actually talk to ppl & have logs. I got my ducks in order & that is my beef with ppl. Just saying anything w/o proof to back you, is nothing more than liars. Another reason smaller tight corps work better.
Krynyt, I used to respect you, but this is crap. I do go on quite alot about things. In fact you posted on a forum for me about something in my defense. Oh & dear, you ramble along yourself. I have been on vent with you all night well past DT to know this. Kisses.
|

Amanda Eidolo
Core Industrialist Resurrected G String University
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 06:09:00 -
[33]
NO FREAKING WAY THIS IS SUPER COOL I WISH I HAD HEARD ABOUT IT EARLIER BECAUSE I WAS ALL LIKE YO THIS FORUM NEEDS SOME MOAR DRAMA BUT THEN I WENT DRIVING AND GOT THE VTEC KICKING IN YO SO AFTER THAT WHEN I CAME BACK HERE I SAW THIS FORUM POST AND WAS ALL LIKE WTF NO WAY SO I READ IT AT LEAST 100 TIMES WHILE I WAS EATING A CHEESE SANDWICH I MADE MYSELF OUT OF BREAD AND CHEESE THEN I HAD A SHAVE AND CAME BACK AND AFTER READING AND EATING SOME MORE I READ SOME OF ANNE HATHAWAY'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY ENTITLED "SKEET SKEET SKEEZO" AND FOUND OUT THAT ICH HABE EINE FLEISCH PAITSCHER (Cont'd) |

Vernn Miller
Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 09:05:00 -
[34]
This is turning into a cheap mexican soap opera... get a 20$ a night hotel room Ripley and sort this out with the guys ya have issues with .
Quote: null
|

Leer0y Brown
Dulce Bellum Inexpertis High Treason Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 10:38:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Vernn Miller This is turning into a cheap mexican soap opera... get a 20$ a night hotel room Ripley and sort this out with the guys ya have issues with .
maria? PORQUE?!?!?!?!?
|

Jaw Long
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 10:54:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Ripley Weaver my good name
Your name is worthless without a great portrait to back it, sir.
|

LuLu McKiller
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 14:16:00 -
[37]
This corps sound like just were I wanna be, as long as they keep guys like ripley weaver out!
Putting in my app today!
|

Aliraxi
Gallente Cow Boys From HeII High Treason Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 14:35:00 -
[38]
Posting in epic thread.
|

seany1212
Stylo Corporation
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 14:36:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Aliraxi Posting in epic thread.
o/ Ali, confirming ali was once a dirty member of this corp 
You guys make squeeky noises when you pop, and that's enough motivation as far as I'm concerned. |

Aliraxi
Gallente Cow Boys From HeII High Treason Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 14:49:00 -
[40]
<-- is a ninja.
o/
|

Kitimortoa
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 14:57:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Krynyt Edited by: Krynyt on 05/04/2010 00:19:49
Ok let's get a few things straight shall we.
Fist: Off GMSEC is friendly with High Treason and now with Volt alliance, your facts are off Ripley.
Second: The reason to my knowledge why you were called a thief was because to my recollection they said that some of the items were missing after you said you gave them all back, not because you made a mistake with the contacts, that can happen to anyone.
I personally don't have an issue with you so for the record I'm going to get a few fact right then if you all want to smack talk each other have fun.
Ripley as miner in eve online is vary good at just that, as for pvp she is ok as well, sorry Rip dought you get many epic kills but I never would turn her away form a roam myself.
Personality wise she tended to whine a bit in the insecure kind of way, to which I don't know why as she as no reason to be insecure she is quite acquit at mining.
She does go on about upsets though like she holds a grudge and that tents to annoy others as it often rolls over onto them, just learn to keep it short :)
As for my conversations I never had much of an issue with her so if a corp want her for he skills then by all means go for it, as for Personality well that's up to you (whoever your are) to decide.
As for gator honest I have not made up my mind about him yet I don't know him that well, but Badax has been nothing but kind I don't see why you have a upset with him.
Anyways I wish you no ill luck, and hope you find fun somehow and maby we will see you around again later on. Fly Safe
Please use a spell checker in the future, you made my brain bleed.
|

Aliraxi
Gallente Cow Boys From HeII High Treason Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 15:01:00 -
[42]
This thread is like an epic family reunion.
I love all you guys!
*commences thread hugging*
|

Darkaene
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 16:11:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Leer0y Brown
Originally by: Vernn Miller This is turning into a cheap mexican soap opera... get a 20$ a night hotel room Ripley and sort this out with the guys ya have issues with .
maria? PORQUE?!?!?!?!?
He is... little tortilla boy.
"Get down agaaaain!!!"
|

Baddaxe
Minmatar Gangrel Mining and Security The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 16:44:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Leer0y Brown
Originally by: Vernn Miller This is turning into a cheap mexican soap opera... get a 20$ a night hotel room Ripley and sort this out with the guys ya have issues with .
maria? PORQUE?!?!?!?!?
That won't work ripley would be he only one there and be playing with himself, wondering all the while why he has no friends....
|

Creepy CousinRoger
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 19:00:00 -
[45]
This is the sexiest thread I've seen all day. Naked party anyone?
|

Aliraxi
Gallente Cow Boys From HeII
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 21:59:00 -
[46]
Edited by: Aliraxi on 05/04/2010 22:00:20 http://jennieupsidedown.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/dramallamab4.jpg

|

Redloh Onyc
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 22:10:00 -
[47]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28517955@N08/
this will explain everything
|
|

CCP Adida

|
Posted - 2010.04.05 22:26:00 -
[48]
removed off topic and trolling posts
Adida Community Rep CCP Hf, EVE Online
|
|

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.04.05 22:30:00 -
[49]
Originally by: CCP Adida removed off topic and trolling posts
You know you liked those awesome pics.
|

Erin Davis
Caldari Ascendent. Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 11:17:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Baddaxe
Originally by: Leer0y Brown
Originally by: Vernn Miller This is turning into a cheap mexican soap opera... get a 20$ a night hotel room Ripley and sort this out with the guys ya have issues with .
maria? PORQUE?!?!?!?!?
That won't work ripley would be he only one there and be playing with himself, wondering all the while why he has no friends....
Ill be there, but just dressed in the donkey costume sadly.
O...., Ill bring the camera
|

Mutant Caldari
Caldari Psykotic Meat Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 14:04:00 -
[51]
Sounds like a bunch of carebear whining and lying on both parts. Should have gotten as much as you can from the corp and popped/podded the hillbilly along with the CEO before leaving. Would have been much more satisfying and a lot less carebear-like  Yeah I am a pirate. What are you gonna do about it? http://www.wi-alliance.com/killboard/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=32678 http://roadkill.igs-corp.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=32678 |

Baddaxe
Minmatar Gangrel Mining and Security The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 15:30:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Mutant Caldari Sounds like a bunch of carebear whining and lying on both parts. Should have gotten as much as you can from the corp and popped/podded the hillbilly along with the CEO before leaving. Would have been much more satisfying and a lot less carebear-like 
Sounds to me like you don't have a clue and like to get into other peoples business. I think ripley should run over and join up with wildly inapproiate...you and he should be lovers in no time. 
|

ShadowMaiden
Amarr Metal Machine Chaos Theory Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 15:39:00 -
[53]
This is what happens when carebears fight, it ain't pretty.
|

Khalik Artonid
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 16:01:00 -
[54]
Originally by: CCP Adida removed off topic and trolling posts
Originally by: Creepy CousinRoger This is the sexiest thread I've seen all day. Naked party anyone?
You missed a spot.
|

Baddaxe
Minmatar Gangrel Mining and Security The Volition Cult
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 16:32:00 -
[55]
GMSEC is recruting PVP pilots everyone should apply...except ripley of course.
|

Doomicon
Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 19:10:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon Dramabombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
hits for over 9000
There I said it, thread wouldn't be complete without it.
|

Ripley Weaver
Caldari The Nightwatch
|
Posted - 2010.04.07 06:47:00 -
[57]
GMSEC is always recruiting as most don't stay over 3 months & you never see your taxes go for anything. Oh they may do this & that, but only after they beg for donations weekly. Then say look what your taxes got. They just lost RD-FWY & 8-WYQZ & now are packed tight with 200 VOLT pilots in 88A-RA & VBPT-T. That's 400 members in 2 systems. No ABC-M ore only 2 sanctums / 400 pilots.
They just went on a month long pan-handling campaign to get an outpost for Atlas in Wicked Creek & failed at positive diplo with alliance leaders. Now they lost all that donations & many members will back that.
Anything you invest in this carebear run corp is wasted. Look at the KB....http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Gangrel+Mining+and+Security
ISK Lost 831,600,242,517,952,384 ISK Destroyed 17,463,726,307,448,864 63.43% lost
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░████░░██░░█░█░░░ ░█░░░░█░░█░█░█░░░ ░███░░████░█░█░░░ ░█░░░░█░░█░█░█░░░ ░█░░░░█░░█░█░███░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
|

Marlona Sky
D00M. RED.OverLord
|
Posted - 2010.04.07 07:02:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Ripley Weaver ISK Lost 831,600,242,517,952,384 ISK Destroyed 17,463,726,307,448,864
Um... those real?
|

Erichk Knaar
Caldari Noir. Noir. Mercenary Group
|
Posted - 2010.04.07 07:11:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Marlona Sky
Originally by: Ripley Weaver ISK Lost 831,600,242,517,952,384 ISK Destroyed 17,463,726,307,448,864
Um... those real?
Bizarre...
That is in fact what BC claims. You guys fit all estamel or something?
|

Paknac Queltel
Standards and Practices
|
Posted - 2010.04.07 07:56:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Marlona Sky
Originally by: Ripley Weaver ISK Lost 831,600,242,517,952,384 ISK Destroyed 17,463,726,307,448,864
Um... those real?
They ****d battleclinic 
Originally by: Battleclinic Average ISK/Kill20,914,642,284,370
I'm quite certain this isn't for real. - Paknac Queltel
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |