| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kobe Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.06 14:10:00 -
[1]
I am looking for someone to swap insignias with. I have some Federation Navy Insignias and I need some Republic Fleet Insignias. Some insignias are worth more than others so I have chosen to calculate the exchange rate based on the cheapest seller orders on Jita IV Moon 4 Caldari Navy Assembly station at the time of this posting. No cash changes hands.
If anyone is curious how I matched up Rep Fleet Insignias with Fed Navy insignias then please check the LP Store. Caldari Ballisitic Control Units boost DPS like Amarr Heatsinks. BCUs require Major I, Colonel I and Colonel II. HSs require High Capt I, Commander I and Commander II.
a) MY Federation Navy Fleet Major I for YOUR Republic Fleet High Captain I Lowest Seller Prices: Federation Navy Fleet Major I = 103.5k ISK Republic Fleet High Captain I = 175k ISK 9 High Capt*175k = Major*103.5k Major = 15.21 --> 16
I will trade MY 16 Major I for YOUR 9 High Captain I.
----------------
b) MY Federation Navy Fleet Colonel I for YOUR Republic Fleet Commander I Lowest Seller Prices: Federation Navy Fleet Colonel I = 1699k ISK Republic Fleet Commander I = 554k ISK 48 Commander*554k = Colonel*1699k Colonel = 15.65 --> 16
I will trade MY 16 Colonel I for YOUR 48 Commander I.
----------------
c) MY Federation Navy Fleet Colonel II for YOUR Republic Fleet Commander II Lowest Seller Prices: Federation Navy Fleet Colonel II = 774k ISK Republic Fleet Commander II = 780k ISK 76 Commander*780k = Colonel*774k Colonel = 76.58 --> 77 I will trade MY 77 Colonel II for YOUR 76 Commander II.
If you are able to fill all of a AND b AND c please post a reply to this thread (no game convos plz) and I will setup a private item exchange contract on Jita 4-4 valid for 24hrs. |

Kobe Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.07 13:57:00 -
[2]
somebody must need Fed Navy Insignias. |

Kobe Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 13:59:00 -
[3]
pmub |

Lutz Major
Austriae Est Imperare Orbi Universo
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 14:40:00 -
[4]
Kobe, no offense, but each insignia has a base price which is paid by the military corporation of the opposing faction.
If you want to trade, try a 1:1 trade not something you calculated via DPS!?
a) Navy Fleet Major I = Fleet High Captain I = 100k each --> loss for you b) Navy Fleet Colonel I = Fleet Commander I = 500k each --> major income for you c) Navy Fleet Colonel II = Fleet Commander II = 750k each --> slight loss for you
|

Kobe Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 16:23:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Lutz Major
no offense, but each insignia has a base price which is paid by the military corporation of the opposing faction.
I was not aware military faction corps paid for opposing faction insignias. Whatever they pay I can't imagaine they pay more than the market.
Originally by: Lutz Major
If you want to trade, try a 1:1 trade not something you calculated via DPS!?
a) Navy Fleet Major I = Fleet High Captain I = 100k each --> loss for you b) Navy Fleet Colonel I = Fleet Commander I = 500k each --> major income for you c) Navy Fleet Colonel II = Fleet Commander II = 750k each --> slight loss for you
The bit about DPS I mentioned in my original post was to show that Major, Colonel I and Colonel II insignias can be used to buy something equally useful from the LP Store as the High Captain, Commander I and Commander II insignias. In this case the respective insignias can buy BCUs and heatsinks. In other words I did not apply willy-nilly logic and equate a Colonel I to say a Midshipman insignia.
I can see on the market today (Jita 4-4) that a Commander I sells for 553k ISK while a Colonel I sells for 1444k ISK. A Colonel I is worth far more than a Commander I. A 1:1 trade would not be fair.
To maintain fairness I chose to trade based on the monetary value of the insignias. I need 48 Commander I. That means the value of the Commander I insignias is 48*553k = 26544k ISK. My trade peer should get roughly the same value of Colonel I insignias back. So 26544k / 1444k = roundup(18.38) --> 19 Colonel I insignias. If we back check 19*1444k = 27436k ISK. 26544k is close to 27436k but a difference of a million. Still a million is less than what I would pay in sales tax had I just sold my insignias for cash and then bought the insignias I needed.
|

Lani Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 07:42:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Kobe Sun
Originally by: Lutz Major
If we back check 19*1444k = 27436k ISK. 26544k is close to 27436k but a difference of a million. Still a million is less than what I would pay in sales tax had I just sold my insignias for cash and then bought the insignias I needed.
Maybe thats what you should do, coz seriously why the heck would i waste my time for nothing to do you (who i dont know) a favour?
|

Kobe Sun
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 14:10:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Lani Sun
Originally by: Kobe Sun
Originally by: Lutz Major
If we back check 19*1444k = 27436k ISK. 26544k is close to 27436k but a difference of a million. Still a million is less than what I would pay in sales tax had I just sold my insignias for cash and then bought the insignias I needed.
Maybe thats what you should do, coz seriously why the heck would i waste my time for nothing to do you (who i dont know) a favour?
In this example the Colonel insignias got rounded up which means I take the million dollar hit. In other words I'm doing YOU the favor even though I don't know who you are.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |