| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dan Garvin
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 09:08:00 -
[1]
Ice havester 2 sometimes fails to deliver a full load. If you stop it the remaining ice will be delivered. If you dont stop it will deliver the remaining ice on the next cycle. If you dont keep a close watch on this you will overload your bay shutting down your havester and the extra ice will be lost. Ive tried starting the havesters at different times but this does not halp. I could not find a solution in the forums so I decided to write this thread.
|

Lost Hamster
Hamster Holding Corp
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 09:12:00 -
[2]
Maybe you should create a bug report? 
That would help.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 09:12:00 -
[3]
This has been the cases since their introduction. The solution is to move out ice before the 2nd miner cycle is started - or increase the cargo so you can fit 4 cycles. Eg 4000m3 cargo will shut down one miner on the 4th start, while 4001m3 cargo will run all 4 cycles before shutting down.
/c
Secure 3rd party service | my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar' |
|

Dan Garvin
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 09:16:00 -
[4]
I did submit a bug report. I have my mac cargo bay maxed out at 7k but sometimes I will lose some ice if im not carefull
|

rubico1337
Caldari Mnemonic Enterprises
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 09:33:00 -
[5]
my mackinaw always delivers its load Please resize your signature to the maximum allowed of 400 x 120 pixels with a maximum file size of 24000 bytes. |

Captain Pompous
Is Right Even When He's Wrong So Deal With It
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 10:16:00 -
[6]
The Captain never fails to deliver his load /thrust ---
Even though you might disagree with what I say, that doesn't automatically make me a troll. |

David Grogan
Gallente The Motley Crew Reborn
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 11:10:00 -
[7]
yup this happens to me too... its when i am running multiple clients SIG: if my message has spelling errors its cos i fail at typing properly :P |

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2010.04.08 11:24:00 -
[8]
Chribba has given the relevant advice.
Closest I've come to ice mining is relieving someone of their full jet can load of ice (no I don't make a habit of this). Took a few trips to get it all into station  ----
|

Destiny Forgotten
|
Posted - 2010.05.14 10:13:00 -
[9]
/bump
Annoying as crapola on your face.
|

Abrazzar
|
Posted - 2010.05.14 10:31:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Destiny Forgotten /bump
Annoying as crapola on your face.
Don't just bump it, write a bug report about it! --------
|

Valesz Unridor
Caldari Cryogenic Consultancy Black Sun Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.05.15 00:15:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Dan Garvin I did submit a bug report. I have my mac cargo bay maxed out at 7k but sometimes I will lose some ice if im not carefull
Only 7k?
Im at 12.9K You need a better cargo packing crew. :)
|

Simeon Tor
|
Posted - 2010.05.15 01:29:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dan Garvin I did submit a bug report. I have my mac cargo bay maxed out at 7k but sometimes I will lose some ice if im not carefull
Well it's clear what the solution is, be more careful.
Didn't even need a dev to fix that one.
|

Dian'h Might
Minmatar Cash and Cargo Liberators Incorporated
|
Posted - 2010.05.15 02:31:00 -
[13]
Is it just me or did anyone else think this was a parody thread filled with double entendres at first glance?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |