| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 00:23:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Dark Lightening Edited by: Dark Lightening on 09/04/2010 00:11:25 I was pretty worried when I started reading this thread... then I read the endless incoherent ramblings and refusals to do the simplest things that CCP has asked of the OP to correct this situation the best they can, and have realized where the real problem is here.
How about you just do exactly what CCP has asked of you and see how that goes instead of continuing your pointless screed? You realize you would likely have all your assets back by now, and be off fueling your POS on a diff character already, if you just followed CCP's instructions right????
  
EDIT: IB4TL
Dude, you aren't going to get the character you bought back. CCP has logs of IP addresses used to log into the account and make the sale forum post, and who the isk you sent to make the purchase was transfered to (probably an ISK spammer account that has since been closed), and would be able to tell that it wasn't the owner of the account that sold it to you. The original owner of the character is just as much a victim as you are, and deserves their character back.
So stop demanding the stolen character back like a freaking moron, and put your energy into making a petition as to what exactly you transfered to that account in total, and what assets are lost, into a VERY CLEAR list without any additional ramblings in a petition to CCP. That is the way you get your **** fixed, and if you don't want to do that you are just a stupid idiot really. And stop making more threads, cause if you won't follow instructions I hope they just ban you.
They aren't going to give you a character stolen from someone else no matter how many forum posts you can make about it, even though you followed all the rules yourself. The character was still stolen from someone else, and they deserve it back.
Are you all idiot?
you must be wait till they screw you over like they just did me. By tomorrow I will fill this form with post They will all say the same thing Give me back my char and stuff. I have stolen nothing I payed for it. I broke no rules other then the bump Rule omg shot me But before you do give me my char and stuff back. Char Sale
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 00:48:00 -
[32]
I'm waiting CCP. I want my char and assets back. I did nothing wrong.
or will you ban me ya lets lets ee he is getting mader buy the min he is handicapped so he got all day. he is right we fed him over and are now not event big engough to fix it right. Char
|

jodine
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 00:50:00 -
[33]
did they say they would transfer the assets to a location of your choozing on your account?
|

Abon
Horizon Cybernetics Incorporated Elysium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 00:52:00 -
[34]

|

Dark Lightening
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:05:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Are you all idiot?
you must be wait till they screw you over like they just did me. By tomorrow I will fill this form with post They will all say the same thing Give me back my char and stuff. I have stolen nothing I payed for it. I broke no rules other then the bump Rule omg shot me But before you do give me my char and stuff back. Char Sale
Dude, you are making yourself out to be the idiot here. Someone stole a character and sold it to you. You didn't steal anything, but you bought someone else's stolen property. Stop demanding someone else's character back and file you petition for your lost assets.
|

Nadarius Chrome
Celestial Horizon Corp.
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:10:00 -
[36]
This is some scary stuff. Maybe CCP need to put a more structured system in place for account transfers, like with GTC transfers.
Seller submits the account/char to a CCP-run system which confirms that access logs are not unusual and that the contact details haven't recently been changed. An automated message is sent to the seller's registered email address requesting confirmation that the character is for sale. Once that's done the char shows up on a "for sale" list with a green light on it. Until that's done, it can show an orange "pending" status or something.
From there, a buyer can check to make sure it's all legit and continue with negotiations with confidence. Heck, why not go all the way and make the bidding system online too?
Anyway, calm down, have a friend read over what you're sending to CCP and make some adjustments to the grammar and punctuation to make it more readable.
You will not get the character that you bought back. That was stolen from the original owner. It's fair that the ISK you paid for it is returned to you, and that any assets you transferred to that character are returned also. It should be easy enough to see what that is based on contract history, right? |

Tibalt Avalon
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:15:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Dark Lightening
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Are you all idiot?
you must be wait till they screw you over like they just did me. By tomorrow I will fill this form with post They will all say the same thing Give me back my char and stuff. I have stolen nothing I payed for it. I broke no rules other then the bump Rule omg shot me But before you do give me my char and stuff back. Char Sale
Dude, you are making yourself out to be the idiot here. Someone stole a character and sold it to you. You didn't steal anything, but you bought someone else's stolen property. Stop demanding someone else's character back and file you petition for your lost assets.
CCP GM Staff,
Recently on ###DATE### i brought a Character via the Character Bazaar Forum Thread:
###INSERT-THREAD-URL###
It turned out this character was stolen and your staff transferred the Character back to the original owner, this I am fine with and is more than acceptable. As per refunding what I lost here are the totals:
Character Cost: ###ENTER-TOTAL### Skill Books: ###ENTER-TOTAL### Implants: ###ENTER-TOTAL### Ships: ###ENTER-TOTAL### Modules: ###ENTER-TOTAL###
Total: ###ENTER-THE-TOTAL-AMOUNT###
I look forward to hearing from you and arranging for the replacement of my lost ISK as soon as possible as a valid subscriber to your MMORPG.
Regards, ###INSERT-NAME-HERE###
-------------------------------------------------------
Far out mate, its really not that hard dont make it difficult on yourself and CCP, what happened was wrong but do this the right way and CCP will be more than happy to assist, just be patient please.
Hardstyle Ambassador |

Napro
Caldari Buccaneers of New Eden death from above..
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:16:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Nadarius Chrome This is some scary stuff. Maybe CCP need to put a more structured system in place for account transfers, like with GTC transfers.
Seller submits the account/char to a CCP-run system which confirms that access logs are not unusual and that the contact details haven't recently been changed. An automated message is sent to the seller's registered email address requesting confirmation that the character is for sale. Once that's done the char shows up on a "for sale" list with a green light on it. Until that's done, it can show an orange "pending" status or something.
From there, a buyer can check to make sure it's all legit and continue with negotiations with confidence. Heck, why not go all the way and make the bidding system online too?
Anyway, calm down, have a friend read over what you're sending to CCP and make some adjustments to the grammar and punctuation to make it more readable.
You will not get the character that you bought back. That was stolen from the original owner. It's fair that the ISK you paid for it is returned to you, and that any assets you transferred to that character are returned also. It should be easy enough to see what that is based on contract history, right?
I see your valid and well-reasoned points and counter with:
HE DO NO WRONG! HE FOLLOW ALL RULE! Y CCP TAEK N NO GIEF? HE FILL FORUM WITH POAST NOW
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:19:00 -
[39]
Bump to the top CCP Give me back my char or a copy with new name and all my assets in jita
I followed all your rule and will still be losing a lot with this solution.
Char Sale
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:27:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker Bump to the top CCP Give me back my char or a copy with new name and all my assets in jita
I followed all your rule and will still be losing a lot with this solution.
Char Sale
Wow I raise you this Hey CCP can you please start caring for the honest costumers.
If this problem is to much for you to figure out how to fix, here is a solution.
1) Give me back the char I payed for Sale Link
2) Make A copy of the char when you took it from me. Ask me for new name. Name the char. Kindly place said char in jita. forget I exist again.
3) More work for you but works as well make new char give same skills implant ect.. Ask me for name. Name char Put char in jita. forget I exist again.
This helps you too one less person going back to get ripped off again.
|

Tibalt Avalon
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:35:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker Bump to the top CCP Give me back my char or a copy with new name and all my assets in jita
I followed all your rule and will still be losing a lot with this solution.
Char Sale
Wow I raise you this Hey CCP can you please start caring for the honest costumers.
If this problem is to much for you to figure out how to fix, here is a solution.
1) Give me back the char I payed for Sale Link
2) Make A copy of the char when you took it from me. Ask me for new name. Name the char. Kindly place said char in jita. forget I exist again.
3) More work for you but works as well make new char give same skills implant ect.. Ask me for name. Name char Put char in jita. forget I exist again.
This helps you too one less person going back to get ripped off again.
CCP are not going to "Clone" a Character and give it a New Name for you, get your ISK back and bid on another Character, you should of known better, if it seems to good to be true it probably is.
You paid 8.8 Billion ISK for a 50 Million SP toon. Let them clone it and give it a new name then you sell the toon for 15 Billion ISK seriously, look at this from the outside your making yourself look more and more stupid, just petition for your ISK i posted a template for you to use and get your ISK back. Hardstyle Ambassador |

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 01:49:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Tibalt Avalon
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker Bump to the top CCP Give me back my char or a copy with new name and all my assets in jita
I followed all your rule and will still be losing a lot with this solution.
Char Sale
Ow now its my fault CCP has not fixed this problem. I should lose because what exactly ? why should I have to go find another char and what about everything I put into this one in the last 2 week ? How am I the bad guy? again show me how I broke a rule in fact I waited a couple days to bid on this toon talked in-game with the guy before buying it. Show me the post from the guy or his alt or anyone saying this char was stolen. getting my isk back your funny what about all my assets ? again the implants in his head the books I could go on and on.
Hey CCP can you please start caring for the honest costumers.
If this problem is to much for you to figure out how to fix, here is a solution.
1) Give me back the char I payed for Sale Link
2) Make A copy of the char when you took it from me. Ask me for new name. Name the char. Kindly place said char in jita. forget I exist again.
3) More work for you but works as well make new char give same skills implant ect.. Ask me for name. Name char Put char in jita. forget I exist again.
This helps you too one less person going back to get ripped off again.
Wow I raise you this Hey CCP can you please start caring for the honest costumers.
If this problem is to much for you to figure out how to fix, here is a solution.
1) Give me back the char I payed for Sale Link
2) Make A copy of the char when you took it from me. Ask me for new name. Name the char. Kindly place said char in jita. forget I exist again.
3) More work for you but works as well make new char give same skills implant ect.. Ask me for name. Name char Put char in jita. forget I exist again.
This helps you too one less person going back to get ripped off again.
CCP are not going to "Clone" a Character and give it a New Name for you, get your ISK back and bid on another Character, you should of known better, if it seems to good to be true it probably is.
You paid 8.8 Billion ISK for a 50 Million SP toon. Let them clone it and give it a new name then you sell the toon for 15 Billion ISK seriously, look at this from the outside your making yourself look more and more stupid, just petition for your ISK i posted a template for you to use and get your ISK back.
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 02:10:00 -
[43]
Ofc no more response from CCP. I guess I'm not enough of a honest costumer to get them to fix this correctly.
Watch out, How many more Chars are being sold right now, Will happen to you ?
Give me my char back, again I have done nothing wrong and do not deserve this treatment or to be punished.
Show me where this guy event one time posted his char was stolen. Show me my in-game mail where he attempted to let me know the char was stolen. Anything in the 2 weeks that he attempted to let me know I was scammed he did not because he was using you to steal from me. IMHO
Hey CCP can you please start caring for the honest costumers.
If this problem is to much for you to figure out how to fix, here is a solution.
1) Give me back the char I payed for , put it in jita
2) Make A copy of the char when you took it from me. Ask me for new name. Name the char. Kindly place said char where he in jita with all assets and is intacked. forget I exist again.
3) More work for you but works as well make new char give same skills implant ect.. Ask me for name. Name char Kindly place said char where he in jita with all assets and is intacked. forget I exist again.
Again I do not remember being the one who pipped off anyone. I do not beleave your current system is protecting anyone but just adding fuel to the fire. Someone sujested I go find another char. Why so I can do this all over again in 2 weeks when we find out it is stolen or the owner wants to report it stolen to steal my assets. ow yes this sounds like fun I payed my money for just that I can think of more then enough resons why CCP should do exactly what I ask as a solution. the best being I will suffer the lest lost this way.
|

Nadarius Chrome
Celestial Horizon Corp.
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 02:39:00 -
[44]
Unknowingly receiving stolen goods does not mean you get to keep them.
The only outcome I can see happening is you'll get the ISK back that you paid for the char, plus any assets and ISK you transferred to it after buying it but before it got reposessed. Any more than that (like a copy of the character) is unreasonable and continuing to demand it is only going to reduce your chances of CCP treating your petition as genuine.
Cut your losses (to almost nothing except two weeks of time) and move on. |

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 02:42:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Originally by: Dark Lightening Edited by: Dark Lightening on 09/04/2010 00:11:25 I was pretty worried when I started reading this thread... then I read the endless incoherent ramblings and refusals to do the simplest things that CCP has asked of the OP to correct this situation the best they can, and have realized where the real problem is here.
How about you just do exactly what CCP has asked of you and see how that goes instead of continuing your pointless screed? You realize you would likely have all your assets back by now, and be off fueling your POS on a diff character already, if you just followed CCP's instructions right????
  
EDIT: IB4TL
Dude, you aren't going to get the character you bought back. CCP has logs of IP addresses used to log into the account and make the sale forum post, and who the isk you sent to make the purchase was transfered to (probably an ISK spammer account that has since been closed), and would be able to tell that it wasn't the owner of the account that sold it to you. The original owner of the character is just as much a victim as you are, and deserves their character back.
So stop demanding the stolen character back like a freaking moron, and put your energy into making a petition as to what exactly you transfered to that account in total, and what assets are lost, into a VERY CLEAR list without any additional ramblings in a petition to CCP. That is the way you get your **** fixed, and if you don't want to do that you are just a stupid idiot really. And stop making more threads, cause if you won't follow instructions I hope they just ban you.
They aren't going to give you a character stolen from someone else no matter how many forum posts you can make about it, even though you followed all the rules yourself. The character was still stolen from someone else, and they deserve it back.
Are you all idiot?
you must be wait till they screw you over like they just did me. By tomorrow I will fill this form with post They will all say the same thing Give me back my char and stuff. I have stolen nothing I payed for it. I broke no rules other then the bump Rule omg shot me But before you do give me my char and stuff back. Char Sale
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 02:51:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Nadarius Chrome Unknowingly receiving stolen goods does not mean you get to keep them.
The only outcome I can see happening is you'll get the ISK back that you paid for the char, plus any assets and ISK you transferred to it after buying it but before it got reposessed. Any more than that (like a copy of the character) is unreasonable and continuing to demand it is only going to reduce your chances of CCP treating your petition as genuine.
Cut your losses (to almost nothing except two weeks of time) and move on.
OMFG are you a complete idiot Cut my losses why am I lossing anything again ? why is the original owner any better them me? Did I steal or have anything to do with stealing his toon? If I did you think CCP would let this post go this long ? Why again am I cutting loses ? please explain that to me again. So tell everyone buying a toon you have to pay the thief's your stuff time and money if the char is stolen CCP is not responsible to protect you. Event though they said they would protect us from this and solve this problem.
|

Rudalko
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:14:00 -
[47]
Edited by: Rudalko on 09/04/2010 03:16:05
Originally by: Geschlechtsexzentriker
Originally by: Nadarius Chrome Unknowingly receiving stolen goods does not mean you get to keep them.
The only outcome I can see happening is you'll get the ISK back that you paid for the char, plus any assets and ISK you transferred to it after buying it but before it got reposessed. Any more than that (like a copy of the character) is unreasonable and continuing to demand it is only going to reduce your chances of CCP treating your petition as genuine.
Cut your losses (to almost nothing except two weeks of time) and move on.
OMFG are you a complete idiot Cut my losses why am I lossing anything again ? why is the original owner any better them me? Did I steal or have anything to do with stealing his toon? If I did you think CCP would let this post go this long ? Why again am I cutting loses ? please explain that to me again. So tell everyone buying a toon you have to pay the thief's your stuff time and money if the char is stolen CCP is not responsible to protect you. Event though they said they would protect us from this and solve this problem.
You don't need to have stolen anything or have had anything to do with stealing the character; stolen goods are returned to their owner, simple as that. CCP's obligation here is not to you - it's to the person whose character was stolen. Anything they do to reimburse you is a kindness on their behalf, and they've shown every willingness to work with you on figuring out what a suitable reimbursement would be.
To make a really simple real-world example, if someone steals a piece of jewelry, sells it to a pawn shop, you buy it, and the police find out that you have it, it'll get returned to its owner and you may or may not be reimbursed for the money you spent to purchase it (after the investigation to determine whether or not you should be tried for receiving stolen property, but we'll not go there for now). Why should the internet work any differently than real life in this respect?
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:28:00 -
[48]
Again the loser is the honest costumer do this or anything any of you have said change the fact.
This is wrong. CCP could solve this problem if the wanted to. I am as much the victim in this as the guy who supposedly got his char stolen ? CCP promised A long time ago to make char trading safe and secure for everyone. this bazaar was suppose to be the solution. its not working. Now I wish to have my char and and asset replaced in jita. And when they do ban me for being upset they have failed to protect any of us from these scams. Just remember I could be far more income to them then you realize. So keep giving you snide remarks and stupid comments they help so much thanks for your support.
|

Gibbo3771
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:29:00 -
[49]
In almost everyone of the GM's replies they have explained what you are to do.....yet you can not do the simple task of calculating "roughly" how much you have lost in assets and liquid ISK.
If your this fukin arrogant and stupid I fear for the women who is/will marry you and have kids with you.
Get a fukin' grip and listen to everyone rather than being a stubborn pr1ck and wanting things done the way you expect them to be done.
If you dont get it back, I hope your POS burns to the ground and you quit eve, 1 less MENTALLY R3TARDED spazzy gone from this game.
P.s Reading this post really annoyed me
|

Glacier Gal
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:38:00 -
[50]
Devs....I would like to help Geschlechtsexzentriker in this matter as mediator. I am not aware of all the circumstances but know this person is an honest and decent individual. We were allied in an alliance in the game and he never caused any problems. Tell me what you are willing to offer to correct this disasterous situation and I will speak with him away from the forums with your offer. You may post your reply here or send it ingame email if you like. His biggest concern is his tower that is in wormhole space at this time as well as the assets connected with the character.
Best Regards IceElf
|

Rudalko
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:47:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Glacier Gal Devs....I would like to help Geschlechtsexzentriker in this matter as mediator. I am not aware of all the circumstances but know this person is an honest and decent individual. We were allied in an alliance in the game and he never caused any problems. Tell me what you are willing to offer to correct this disasterous situation and I will speak with him away from the forums with your offer. You may post your reply here or send it ingame email if you like. His biggest concern is his tower that is in wormhole space at this time as well as the assets connected with the character.
Best Regards IceElf
CCP has already done this. If you read the GM responses that Gesch posted on page 1 of this thread, you'll see CCP offering to return any items and ISK that he's sent to the character. Since characters are supposed to be stripped of assets before sale, this should leave him in exactly the same place he was before he purchased a stolen character.
He's asking to come out ahead in this by having the character left in his control, copied for him, whatever. CCP has said 'no' to that indirectly, but have offered to help him recover everything but the character, if he's willing to cooperate with them in figuring out exactly what was lost. It's a pretty generous offer on their behalf, but Gesch seems quite determined to rant at them for trying to help him as best they can.
Gesch - you're not going to get the character back, and you're not entitled to it. CCP has offered to leave you in the same place you were before purchasing the character (sans two weeks of training time), and that's probably the best offer you're going to get. Take advantage of it - getting yourself banned from the forums won't help you or anyone else.
|

Excessum Addo
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:53:00 -
[52]
Ok I have been reading this post, I can understand what you are trying to say (just), but let me say this,YOU ARE WRONG.
Sorry for the caps, but you need to calm down, take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard.
You have linked/pasted coversations you have had with GM's, they have asked and told you what to do to rectify the situation, yet you choose to ignore them, and then you blame them for not helping you, others have replied in this thread to explain what you need to do, again you ignore them and actually flame them for trying to help you, you call them arrogant, ignorant etc, despite all this, people are still trying to help you, one even gave you a template you can copy/paste foryour petition, but still no, you choose to carry on with your senseless rant.
You were scammed by an isk seller who had hacked someones account, they got hold of his, yes HIS char, and sold it to make isk that they can then sell, whilst this is not right, and you did no wrong, you are the injured party as far as that goes.
CCP have seen that is was a scam, they have given you your ISK back, they have offered to give you back the assets/ISK that you put into that char in the time you had it, so you will have no loss, and therefore no need to "cut your losses".
The only thing you won't have is the character you bought at a discount price, but as is wasn't yours to begin with, you haven't really lost anything.
Now to ask you a question, if you were the party who's account had been hacked, who's 50+ million sp character had been stripped of assets and sold in a firesale to the person who came up with the isk in the shortest possible time, would you be happy if CCP gave that character back to the whining tard who decided to spam the forums about it, bearing in mind, the time, effort, care and thought that had gone into your 50+ mill sp character.
So for gods sake, grow up, reply to CCp in a civilised semi literate way, and you will get what you had back, and the original owner of the char gets to keep his char thats been years, yes years in the making
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:55:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Rudalko
Originally by: Glacier Gal Devs....I would like to help Geschlechtsexzentriker in this matter as mediator. I am not aware of all the circumstances but know this person is an honest and decent individual. We were allied in an alliance in the game and he never caused any problems. Tell me what you are willing to offer to correct this disasterous situation and I will speak with him away from the forums with your offer. You may post your reply here or send it ingame email if you like. His biggest concern is his tower that is in wormhole space at this time as well as the assets connected with the character.
wow wait one sec I never asked to come out ahead the isk is still where they put it. I could care less about that isk and will never touch it. I asked to not lose what I payed for the char. there is no way for me to make a correct list of all I spent and all my assets. I have had this toon for 2 weeks it has almost everything I own and earned from day one on it. hundreds of researched pbo's man the list would be so long and i'm sure to miss lots of stuff. so do not put words in my moth thank you. I payed for the toon and I want it and my assets returned. so I do not lose anymore then I have buy them taking it and them not protecting us from this scam thats ben going on for ever.
Best Regards IceElf
CCP has already done this. If you read the GM responses that Gesch posted on page 1 of this thread, you'll see CCP offering to return any items and ISK that he's sent to the character. Since characters are supposed to be stripped of assets before sale, this should leave him in exactly the same place he was before he purchased a stolen character.
He's asking to come out ahead in this by having the character left in his control, copied for him, whatever. CCP has said 'no' to that indirectly, but have offered to help him recover everything but the character, if he's willing to cooperate with them in figuring out exactly what was lost. It's a pretty generous offer on their behalf, but Gesch seems quite determined to rant at them for trying to help him as best they can.
Gesch - you're not going to get the character back, and you're not entitled to it. CCP has offered to leave you in the same place you were before purchasing the character (sans two weeks of training time), and that's probably the best offer you're going to get. Take advantage of it - getting yourself banned from the forums won't help you or anyone else.
|

Satynic
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 03:56:00 -
[54]
At least its some mild form of entertainment while i wait for my character's roles to drop. 
|

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 04:32:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Satynic At least its some mild form of entertainment while i wait for my character's roles to drop. 
I'm glade you find this amusing that CCP can not event fix this simple problem
I'm glade to here so many people agree that its ok rip of a honest costumer. whether you agree with this post or not. This problem is not going away buy just returning my stuff if i could event come close to listing everything. and if I could be compensated for the stuff that can not be returned. how do I get another char without getting ripped off and screwed over again? Tell me why does CCP not just put isk and char into escrow for a couple of weeks to prevent this from happening to others. Or is that to big a inconvenience for the thief's out there. There is hundreds of things they can do to stop people from doing this. Think if the isk sellers had to wait 2 weeks for there isk buy then CCP would know it was a scam and be able to set things right with no lose to anyone. think they would stick around ?
|

LoganFire
Quam Singulari Cult of War
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 04:44:00 -
[56]
Kids today lol I am so cool |

Geschlechtsexzentriker
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 04:59:00 -
[57]
Edited by: Geschlechtsexzentriker on 09/04/2010 05:00:42
Originally by: LoganFire Kids today lol
Wow Ya think I'm a kid or someone who is unwilling to lay down and let them run me over. Bet I'm old enough to be your dad.
and What the hell does my age have to do with the fact CCP is letting these people rip us and them off ? funny I see all these snide remarks. How many of you people posting in here have came up with one reasonable solution to prevent this from happening to someone else.
ow wait that was me in my last post where is the comments for that. so this tells me half the trolls in here could care less so stop posting in here your just part of the problem.
CCP can I please have my char back and my assets. Can you please consider doing escrow's for future char trade and sales to prevent this from happening to anyone else.
2weeks to 4 week escrows where char and isk sets and wait to see if there is any thing improper going on.
|

Chi Insomnia
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 05:02:00 -
[58]
Originally by: LoganFire Kids today lol
Aye, i mean didnt he get his 8.8 bill back or am i getting something wrong here ?
He demands for a character back that was stolen, so the rightfull owner shouldnt have his character ?
yea of course the owner of the account have been stupid by either having a stupid simple password, trusting someone he shouldnt, or getting a keylogger onto his computer for browsing internet ****.
But yes this certainly aint helping his cause, and please do tell us where your domination PoS is at , we would be more than happy to fuel it for you 
|

LoganFire
Quam Singulari Cult of War
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 05:05:00 -
[59]
I am hoping u really don't get the char back and i am so hoping u emo the game as this game does not need kids like you. Reason why i am hoping for this, is because so many ppl have given you good advise but your just one of them ppl that does not listern. I am so cool |

jodine
|
Posted - 2010.04.09 05:23:00 -
[60]
Originally by: LoganFire Kids today lol
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |