| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cador Mortaves
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2010.04.13 09:26:00 -
[1]
I'd like a pricecheck on the greatness that is me! I haz 42 mil sp..ish heres an eveboard link: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Cador_Mortaves
|

Cador Mortaves
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2010.04.13 11:25:00 -
[2]
By the way, I fully intend to sell this character..its just a question of whether or not I can get a certain price for him..if I cant ill just keep training him.
|

Kristar
|
Posted - 2010.04.13 13:37:00 -
[3]
Wow this is another great Amarr PVP character, Maxed learning and great Gunnery, Electronics, great... well everything.... somehow you have managed to get him into a Hulk without nerfing his PVP training at all and the fact that he is almost ready to jump into Transport Ships makes him a bit of a potential money maker too ( You need to fund that PVP somehow ).
As this char is largely focused and is an Amarr PVP ( In good demand lately ), I would say you should hold onto this until you are offered 11bil at least! Remember to be patient, start auctioning your character a while before you intend to offload him. This way you have more chance of getting serious bidders interested!
Recommended:
Starting Bid: 8.5bil Reserve (Hidden): 11bil Buyout: 13bil
|

Cador Mortaves
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2010.04.13 13:48:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Kristar Wow this is another great Amarr PVP character, Maxed learning and great Gunnery, Electronics, great... well everything.... somehow you have managed to get him into a Hulk without nerfing his PVP training at all and the fact that he is almost ready to jump into Transport Ships makes him a bit of a potential money maker too ( You need to fund that PVP somehow ).
As this char is largely focused and is an Amarr PVP ( In good demand lately ), I would say you should hold onto this until you are offered 11bil at least! Remember to be patient, start auctioning your character a while before you intend to offload him. This way you have more chance of getting serious bidders interested!
Recommended:
Starting Bid: 8.5bil Reserve (Hidden): 11bil Buyout: 13bil
Why thank you! The hulk thing was indeed intended as a uhm..you know..side-bonus thing that allowed you to break out the mining lasers for an extra boost in mining income if you're using this char as a combat main and have a industrial alt. Or just..you know..only have this char. Whichever is the case.
Also thank you for taking time out to help give an estimate on what you think hes worth! ^_^ Ideally I will get some rigging skills on him first before taking the final step in selling him off..oh and the logistic skill (so he can use a damnation).
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |