| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 203 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 31 post(s) |

Comrade Answers
State War Academy Caldari State
60
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 21:31:00 -
[2461] - Quote
Alias Apac wrote:hey vegas...
on a scale from 1 to bro, how bad do you want to come at me?
Watch out, he may war dec your alliance. A war dec with VegasQueen is serious business lol. |

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1132
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 21:34:00 -
[2462] - Quote
Comrade Answers wrote:Alias Apac wrote:hey vegas...
on a scale from 1 to bro, how bad do you want to come at me? I'm derping thru a forum thread... tttttrying real hard
A+ for bring Concise F for Relevance
Hey, your main is better at this than you. no more games... it's real this time!!! |

Comrade Answers
State War Academy Caldari State
60
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 22:05:00 -
[2463] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:Comrade Answers wrote:Alias Apac wrote:hey vegas...
on a scale from 1 to bro, how bad do you want to come at me? I'm derping thru a forum thread... tttttrying real hard A+ for bring Concise F for Relevance Hey, your main is better at this than you.
I'll let you have this thread back for 2 bil. Include it in your hate mail. |

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1132
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 22:19:00 -
[2464] - Quote
El Geo wrote:Who's running and docking? I get better and more fun fights out of eve uni & rvb than most of you so called 'highsec elite merc' groups
Now you're just being dishonest. Geo, want me to fraps you guys runnin from Sivala gate when I enter system? Already took pics. And it's Path Finders running btw 2 Dominix Loki proteus sometimes 2-4 others. Hammar, Salinda, Raf, loads others. no more games... it's real this time!!! |

Danalee
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
91
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 22:23:00 -
[2465] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:El Geo wrote:Who's running and docking? I get better and more fun fights out of eve uni & rvb than most of you so called 'highsec elite merc' groups That one time
Please elaborate in great detail how you are the scourge of every solar system refering to manly rear-ends as much as possible.
D.
 |

HoleySheet1
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
363
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 22:52:00 -
[2466] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:HoleySheet1 wrote:Tora Bushido wrote:Minmatar Citizen160812 wrote:Telling people all this is just lies and propaganda only works if you're still in the alliance. Keep up-to-date please  Well....ok.... check tonight then.... Propawassa?? MYM8 FTW +1 http://i.imgur.com/Zjwo4.gif Damnit Holey! We had bets in on how long before you crawled back to Tora begging to get back into Marmite. Most said less than 2 weeks, I thought you'd hold out and wait a bit. PS: for my special furry - I made an edit. 
When it comes to the Holey1, all bets are off lol  PS : CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
|

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1132
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 22:52:00 -
[2467] - Quote
Everybody who's war decd you knows you spend most of your time running from fights. It's been established you are not a pvp alliance. Tora renamed the thread maybe you didn't get the memo. no more games... it's real this time!!! |

HoleySheet1
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
363
|
Posted - 2013.08.19 23:01:00 -
[2468] - Quote
I'm not gonna get into a forum argument with you, i dont want to wreck 20 more pages on this forum. Have a wonderful day. 
post my losses,
post pastebins
Entertain me |

WonkySplitDemon
Red Dawn Mercenaries Whores in space
25
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 01:21:00 -
[2469] - Quote
marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? |

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1133
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 01:27:00 -
[2470] - Quote
WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro?
Awesome, give me a reason. no more games... it's real this time!!! |

Minmatar Citizen160812
The LGBT Last Supper
384
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 01:57:00 -
[2471] - Quote
WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro?
I can hear the hotpocket being chewed with an open mouth from here...
|

HoleySheet1
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
363
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 02:15:00 -
[2472] - Quote
Minmatar Citizen160812 wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? I can hear the hotpocket being chewed with an open mouth from here...
nyumnyumnyum. I think that's how we roll
|

WonkySplitDemon
Red Dawn Mercenaries Whores in space
28
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 10:41:00 -
[2473] - Quote
some people take this game waaayy too seriously |

culo duro
The Bootcamp EveryoneVersusEveryone.com.
215
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 11:41:00 -
[2474] - Quote
WonkySplitDemon wrote:some people take this game waaayy too seriously no no this vendetta from getting kicked from a corp is completely legit, and normal. |

Jove Death
Red Dawn Mercenaries Whores in space
42
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 11:55:00 -
[2475] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? Marmite fanboi goes live... more news at 11
considering your the main one mostly keeping this thread alive I think you might also have a little fanboi in you aswell hmm?
|

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1161
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 12:15:00 -
[2476] - Quote
Jove Death wrote:VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? Marmite fanboi goes live... more news at 11 considering your the main one mostly keeping this thread alive I think you might also have a little fanboi in you aswell hmm? 
I do, I'm a Whores in Space fanboi. You have a thread, link it for me. no more games... it's real this time!!! |

Jove Death
Red Dawn Mercenaries Whores in space
43
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 14:22:00 -
[2477] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:some people take this game waaayy too seriously "I didn't need that ship anyways" "Those implants were a gift, so w/ever." "I have 2 more Legions in station right now. Come at me bro!" and finally I've heard it all in your statement... "I didn't need that game anyways!" Jove Death wrote:VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? Marmite fanboi goes live... more news at 11 considering your the main one mostly keeping this thread alive I think you might also have a little fanboi in you aswell hmm?  We need new targets. Will you help me find some? 
see now your getting me to post on this thread dammit vegas  |

El Geo
Pathfinders. The Marmite Collective
147
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 18:47:00 -
[2478] - Quote
Economy of force bud, economy of force.
There is no point in staying in a position and waiting to be overwhelmed, I wont get into a conversation about small unit tactics though as we both know which situations dictate moving away from an object or docking. path-+find-+er (pthfndr, p+๑th-)n. 1. One that discovers a new course or way, especially through or into unexplored regions.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EvEPathfinders/videos?view=0 |

WonkySplitDemon
Red Dawn Mercenaries Whores in space
32
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 19:01:00 -
[2479] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:some people take this game waaayy too seriously "I didn't need that ship anyways" "Those implants were a gift, so w/ever." "I have 2 more Legions in station right now. Come at me bro!" and finally I've heard it all in your statement... "I didn't need that game anyways!" Jove Death wrote:VegasMirage wrote:WonkySplitDemon wrote:marmite are cool doods. Who gives a ****. you a bit jelly bro? Marmite fanboi goes live... more news at 11 considering your the main one mostly keeping this thread alive I think you might also have a little fanboi in you aswell hmm?  We need new targets. Will you help me find some? 
Lost the plot you son...
|

HoleySheet1
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
364
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 22:26:00 -
[2480] - Quote
What did Mr. Spock find in the toilet bowl? - The captains log
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0vcBp953E |

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1163
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 22:33:00 -
[2481] - Quote
for the TL;DR http://i.imgur.com/DxbZb0p.jpg
The Plot Unfolds
So today, I was picking up some assorted hardware from Amarr for a human deboning I had planned in Uedama. On my way out I decided to visit the old rascal 'TellMeWhen Yvormes' in his home system Tash-Murkon Prime. This is the guy who made the trippple sebo'd proteus famous last month http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18838504
Once I dropped on him and forced him to dock up, the local smack started. "Why you bring a falcon? Why you bring reps? OMG you need a fleet of Vindis to kill me..."
All I was trying to do was say "Hi" and reintroduce him to his station environment.
"We're not mad, you're mad!" and "You have to rely on logi spam and faction ships!" Then he starts talking about how I don't have any friends, or a life and I live in my mom's basement (telling me stuff I already knew about myself).
So, as you do I linked the war report asked him to try and keep it in game, if possible. Maybe link some of his own in game content, but it's Marmite... they have none. He links all the tired gifs and memes Tora and Kypp provided them all.
He rage logs off, so I think OP success and leave. A few hours later he logs back on and this happens to him. Over 1 billion isk in their logi killed.
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298524 (guardian) http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298530 (guardian) http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298520 (exequror)
So, I convo'd him and linked the losses and as expected he starts to rage about how I'm raging and I take the game too seriously and I play Eve all day and rage... http://i.imgur.com/DxbZb0p.jpg
The moral of the story, don't throw stones in a glass house. In the UMAD engagement Marmite used 3 falcons and a Scorpion plus outnumbered them by 3:1 and still lost everything and killed nothing.
Yet, they will still say you're a cheat or dishonorable pvp'er every time they lose. This is one of the sure signs of a loser.
no more games... it's real this time!!! |

HoleySheet1
EVE Corporation 987654321-POP The Marmite Collective
364
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 22:59:00 -
[2482] - Quote
Thanks for keeping us informed. You're investigative skills are unmatched.  |

Comrade Answers
State War Academy Caldari State
60
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 22:59:00 -
[2483] - Quote
Yawn. This thread bores me now. |

Singeabooty Raj
Marcabian 5th Invasion Fleet
438
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 23:08:00 -
[2484] - Quote
Being impartial to this circus, i'd none the less be disappointed if i checked back and the clowns had stopped performing for the wider pubic. Black Man with Goggles |

Lapster
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
19
|
Posted - 2013.08.20 23:57:00 -
[2485] - Quote
VegasMirage wrote:for the TL;DR http://i.imgur.com/DxbZb0p.jpgThe Plot UnfoldsSo today, I was picking up some assorted hardware from Amarr for a human deboning I had planned in Uedama. On my way out I decided to visit the old rascal 'TellMeWhen Yvormes' in his home system Tash-Murkon Prime. This is the guy who made the trippple sebo'd proteus famous last month http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=18838504Once I dropped on him and forced him to dock up, the local smack started. "Why you bring a falcon? Why you bring reps? OMG you need a fleet of Vindis to kill me..." All I was trying to do was say "Hi" and reintroduce him to his station environment. "We're not mad, you're mad!" and "You have to rely on logi spam and faction ships!" Then he starts talking about how I don't have any friends, or a life and I live in my mom's basement (telling me stuff I already knew about myself). So, as you do I linked the war report asked him to try and keep it in game, if possible. Maybe link some of his own in game content, but it's Marmite... they have none. He links all the tired gifs and memes Tora and Kypp provided them all. He rage logs off, so I think OP success and leave. A few hours later he logs back on and this happens to him. Over 1 billion isk in their logi killed. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298524 (guardian) http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298530 (guardian) http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19298520 (exequror) So, I convo'd him and linked the losses and as expected he starts to rage about how I'm raging and I take the game too seriously and I play Eve all day and rage... http://i.imgur.com/DxbZb0p.jpgThe moral of the story, don't throw stones in a glass house. In the UMAD engagement Marmite used 3 falcons and a Scorpion plus outnumbered them by 3:1 and still lost everything and killed nothing. Yet, they will still say you're a cheat or dishonorable pvp'er every time they lose. This is one of the sure signs of a loser.
I actually like tell me plus hes a fairly new player
|

tellmewhen Yvormes
Guy Fawkes Trust Fund The Marmite Collective
0
|
Posted - 2013.08.21 01:30:00 -
[2486] - Quote
It wasn't even my logi besides the exequor lol And me & dave had just fought devil's warrior alliance in a 7 vs. 2 and killed a tengu and got out... he lost his guardians so in retrospect it might not have been worth it but it was fun.
I don't claim to be a great pvp'er and I really don't care if anyone considers me one or not, I'm just having fun man... and I blocked you b/c you were really annoying... You cono'ed me multiple times a day and would just rant on and on about things that I don't care at all about. So I blocked you.
Also I don't "rage log",,, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though. :)
I'm done looking at this thread a lot of the stuff you said never happened or was totally wrong pertaining to our convo's and such... I think you're one of those crazy people that can convince themselves of things that are false to the point where they actually believe them, and there is no use in arguing with crazy people. So I won't..
o7
|

Lapster
Caldari Provisions Caldari State
19
|
Posted - 2013.08.21 01:38:00 -
[2487] - Quote
tellmewhen Yvormes wrote:It wasn't even my logi besides the exequor lol And me & dave had just fought devil's warrior alliance in a 7 vs. 2 and killed a tengu and got out... he lost his guardians so in retrospect it might not have been worth it but it was fun.
I don't claim to be a great pvp'er and I really don't care if anyone considers me one or not, I'm just having fun man... and I blocked you b/c you were really annoying... You cono'ed me multiple times a day and would just rant on and on about things that I don't care at all about. So I blocked you.
Also I don't "rage log",,, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though. :)
I'm done looking at this thread a lot of the stuff you said never happened or was totally wrong pertaining to our convo's and such... I think you're one of those crazy people that can convince themselves of things that are false to the point where they actually believe them, and there is no use in arguing with crazy people. So I won't..
o7
+1 |

the sybian
Tightroping Headless Chickens The Marmite Collective
5
|
Posted - 2013.08.21 02:12:00 -
[2488] - Quote
So Vegas is now the plant whisperer, he cant 1 v 1 cause his plants need water, I feel sorry for his plants they dont have feet to walk away from his bs lol. |

Comrade Answers
State War Academy Caldari State
60
|
Posted - 2013.08.21 02:24:00 -
[2489] - Quote
tellmewhen Yvormes wrote:It wasn't even my logi besides the exequor lol And me & dave had just fought devil's warrior alliance in a 7 vs. 2 and killed a tengu and got out... he lost his guardians so in retrospect it might not have been worth it but it was fun.
I don't claim to be a great pvp'er and I really don't care if anyone considers me one or not, I'm just having fun man... and I blocked you b/c you were really annoying... You cono'ed me multiple times a day and would just rant on and on about things that I don't care at all about. So I blocked you.
Also I don't "rage log",,, you can keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though. :)
I'm done looking at this thread a lot of the stuff you said never happened or was totally wrong pertaining to our convo's and such... I think you're one of those crazy people that can convince themselves of things that are false to the point where they actually believe them, and there is no use in arguing with crazy people. So I won't..
o7
Obviously. Just say "confirmed vegas solo kill" lol. |

VegasMirage
Side Effects. Serious Space Holding Alliance
1164
|
Posted - 2013.08.21 02:48:00 -
[2490] - Quote
the sybian wrote:So Vegas is now the plant whisperer, he cant 1 v 1 cause his plants need water, I feel sorry for his plants they dont have feet to walk away from his bs lol.
Timely post since I literally just killed your fail fit Sleipner and Thorax. So you run to the forums and call me a name. Now, for past hour you and BKM are filling local Uedama up with tears.
We love it keep crying harder please.
[02:27:10] BKM Industries yeah VegasMirage but not everyone fights like you only when you have more ships bigger ships reps and ewar
http://nos0v.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19301926
*cry for the hi sec greifers being greifed no more games... it's real this time!!! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 200 .. 203 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |