|Pages:  :: one page
||Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
|Posted - 2010.05.11 13:40:00 -
Edited by: Jager Da on 11/05/2010 13:41:01
I'm looking for a new corp after taking a small break. I want to focus in small-gang PvP. I am looking for a pirate, 0.0, possibly merc corp or Faction Warfare.
-Be helpful and mature
-Be organized, with smart leadership
-NO sov warfare (I'll defend space when necessary but I don't want sov warfare to be the primary PvP-spark.)
-US TZ with activity between 22:00-01:00.
-Some kind of ship replacement program is a plus but not necessary.
-Good, organized logistics
-Understanding that RL comes first
-Corp forums and killboard a plus
-16m SP - Mostly in combat.
-Can fly Amarr HAC's, Recons, Interceptors, and Stealth Bombers.
-Can T2 fit Amarr up to and including BS.
-Have been in a couple 0.0 alliances including Paxton Federation.
-Love to learn.
-Currently in college, so schedule can be pretty crazy at times.
-Primarily able to play between 22:00-01:00.
Please send me a convo/evemail in game or post here.
|Posted - 2010.05.11 14:21:00 -
I'm not a recruiter for my corp but what you're looking for seems to fit well with what we are. Origin splits it's time between US and Euro times. On the US TZ our main players are all 21+, we roam most every night, and while we do hold some sov it's not what we do. I can convo you tonight when I'm on if you're interested to know more.
Cow Boys From HeII
|Posted - 2010.05.11 15:43:00 -
I saw your post on the forums and thought I'd drop you an evemail. Not sure if you signed up with a corp yet but wanted at least make you aware of our 0.0 PVP corp. I added a link to the forum post and some general info are below.
*Cowboys From Hell*is recruiting
Our FC's and CEO's are 2003 chars and over 7 years experience. we range 10+ mil Skill Points
We PVP...Thats what we do.
-We love to PVP
-We do have access to upgraded PVE/for isk
-Oh and we love to PVP
-We can help with logistics
-We have real lives
-We are settled in 0.0
-We like to have fun
-We like to PVP (did I mention that)
check out our killboard - Killboard -
Join THERANCH chnl and say hello. or contact Me, Kurt Armstrong, iron Maiden, Uagen, firestrm for info
The Dark Horses
|Posted - 2010.05.11 17:41:00 -
Hey...The Dark Horses are back open and we're looking for players who are interested in helping rebuild the corp back to what it once was. After a long break in 0.0 Ive reopened my old empire War Dec corp.
For a small corp we have good round the clock coverage.
Check out our Recruitment Thread and hop on by DKHRS Pub in game.
Also, feel free to check out our prior campaigns.
And for more up to date stuff, check our current Killboard
In the end, we're all about having fun, and I think we do our damn best to make it that way.
|Posted - 2010.05.12 13:51:00 -
Thanks for the replies. Still looking for a corp, though.
Peces Of Eighte
|Posted - 2010.05.12 14:42:00 -
Send you a ingame mail yesterday, hope you got it.
|Posted - 2010.05.12 16:04:00 -
Hello, I would encourage you to check out our recruitment thread below. We are a laid back corp of PVP oriented, adult players looking to expand our member base. If you are interesed, contact us ingame. Thanks,
Silver Snake Enterprise
|Posted - 2010.05.13 06:54:00 -
My corp might interest you:
- daily pvp
- great roaming
- great logistics
- great farming lands
check us out here or hop into our in-game channel "VOX"
|Posted - 2010.05.13 13:14:00 -
The Lone Patrol
|Posted - 2010.05.13 14:17:00 -
Good day Jager Da
Please take a look at our Recruitment Post, The Lone Patrol may have what you are looking for.
We are a bunch of players who are laid back and enjoy all aspects of Eve, we have mining ops, run missions together and do Alliance wide ops but none are mandatory. We realize that this is just a game and RL does come first.
Drop by our Chat Channel "Lone Patrol" if you would like some more info
The Lone Patrol
|Posted - 2010.05.13 14:35:00 -
You might check with Stimulus (Rote Kapelle alliance). They are a good group of pilots from what I understand.
Advocates of Sin
|Posted - 2010.05.13 15:01:00 -
Advocates of Sin.
Established Low Sec PVP corp..
Specialists in small gang / solo work.
We have a lot of fun.
We're US tz and on every night.
"aos - pub" channel
BC kb: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=corp&name=Advocates+of+Sin
join the channel, say hi. come for a roam to try us out.
|Posted - 2010.05.13 15:35:00 -
Edited by: Nestor Laurenitis on 13/05/2010 15:38:26
I saw you in our public channel yesterday but couldn't recall where I'd seen your name until I re-read this thread today. I didn't respond here yesterday because you'd mentioned specifically piracy and faction warefare. Since another capsuleer (whome I don't know actually, thanks for the reference) has summoned our name I'll go ahead and break down where we can help you and where we cannot.
First here is our link: STIMULUS
Where We Hit Your Needs
- We have robust guides for scouting/FC'ing/Ship Fitting/How To Be Effective in Gang/etc... We do training in all areas of small gang PvP that you want to hone. I don't believe we have any members that aren't college age or older. Many of us are 30-somethings with families.
- We are very organized and our CEO is among the best in the game.
- Regarding fun, we frequently hear on vent from new members who feel their first engagements in STIM/Rote Kapelle are the most fun they've ever had in EVE. Your results may vary.
- We hold no SOV and never will.
- We are small gang PvP in the US TZ. Our strongest times (gangs of 12 to 20) are generally from 01:00 to 07:00 but we do have FC's on in the EST time zone as well. We are actively exploding ships in your TZ, but we are also working to grow that TZ.
- We generally have 2 or 3 roams in the US TZ per day.
- We provide BC hulls for the cost of platinum corp insurance and often provide interceptors for our scouts
- Strong logitics. We can carrier jump your rigged ships or jump freightor your fittings/small ships in from high sec to theatre. Turn-around is usually a few days or less.
- We understand demands of real life. We do post CTA but they are opportunities to partake on larger PVP gangs (~20 pilots or so) rather than mandatory operations. We expect that when you are online that you participate in gangs if they are ongoing and you try to be on vent.
- Rote Kapelle Killboard - STIMULUS Website/Forum - Rote Kapelle Website/Forum : Our forums are very active and our killboard is well commented as you can see. We also have a vent server.
Where We May Not Fit Your Neeeds
- We aren't pirates, we are terrorist, so we don't ask for or honor ransoms. Also, we don't do faction warfare.
- Regarding 'Helpful and Mature', we deploy tactical smak as a catalyst to getting fights. Sometimes it's quality smak (which is what we want) but sometimes our gang mates go "full ******". Also, as you can see from our killboard we will call out our own team for having bad ship fits or doing extremely dumb things. It's not that we don't love them, it's that we want to love them more. So in general you need a bit of thick skin because sooner or later we all get called to task for our failure.
- Like I mentioned, we have FC's in the 22:00 to 01:00 time, but you won't get the 15 man gangs that we see later.
- We don't use stealth bombers very often.
If you are interested in learning more convo/evemail myself or just continue to idle in our public channel and I'll grab you. I won't be on tonight until 9pm or so as it's softball night ;)
|Posted - 2010.05.13 16:00:00 -
Not sure if your still looking if not then apologies. Check out our recruitment thread below,
if you like what you see drop into our channel for a chat "Nemesis theory public"
|Pages:  :: one page
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page