| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

DeaZ
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:10:00 -
[1]
I've been reading the forums for months now and almost never reply to them but for the last week I decided it was needed. For some reason, Da-Dragons & m3g4 gain the spot light. First it was m0o and now it is us. But because the young men who been posting all these threads, I've decided you needed a bit of spot light yourself.
The first thing I would like to point out, which is so very obvious, is how ironic this is. For the last month everyone been flamming how m0o are killing everyone, that ccp needs to step in, and yes - that the good corps of this universe step in and stop them. Believe it or not, Da-Dragons was a carebare corp. But our allies we found were week, they didn't think fighting was part of this game, they didn't think m3g4, m0o, & thegang could last long. So, basically no action was ever taken. That was the changing point of Da-Dragons, we became increasly aggresive though only have aims towards SA. And here we are today, listening to the bells as these carebares cheer m0o on since... for some reason... m0o is no longer the antagonist. Even though they killed so many, pod newbies & backstab their NAP.
I understand eve can be an incredible game and incredibly boring game but it's like everyone is so quick to make judgement. First, because m0o and us are playing cat and mouse... and neither side destoryed more than 3 ships of the other side, we appear week. Got to tell you, the reason why we are at this level is because hit and run tactics always win. Sure you can send an armada out- but you think they will jump? Nah... they will simply blow up a few cruisers THAN jump.
Another thing is the miss-communication of facts. Some people say they see myself and vegeta togeather pod killing (whaa?? - vegeta the one who backstab FoA). And I check some of the users posting replys who are located up north. As someone mention before, a friend of a friend who has a friend and another friend which relay the msg to a friend that then relay it to a friend of a fiend to another friend said so... so you all think it is true. Just the miss-communication of wrong facts prove that half of you guys weren't their and if people are sharp... they will notice the number of post that contain "well, I heard."
The last thing which perplex me is why the insults. People insulting the name of the corps, insulting the member's name of the corps, and much more. Why not take it a step futher to see what observations you can come up with martial status, sex life, family, & finnancel status. This is a game, so learn some respect. You shouldn't need to cut so low to overcome your enemy. If you kill him, so be it. If you kill him, so be it.
Basically, I do believe you guys have work hard at this game and lost a lot because of a piret. Your mad and this is simply a way to release that. Someone took it away from you, and now you want it back. Flamming is not the way to do it, please all - you are pathetic.
Edited by: DeaZ on 27/06/2003 08:11:52
|

Norask
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:20:00 -
[2]
Wow, you are jealous of The Cosmic Cow Corp's attention ***** status. A lot of people are just tired of hating on mOo so they'll hate on you. mOo corp in a way have become the anti-heros of this game.
Edited by: Norask on 27/06/2003 08:20:32 |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:23:00 -
[3]
I hadn't even heard of you until about 3 days ago!
I don't mind your hit-and-run tactics (it isn't a lag exploit, after all) but fostering Tank CEO?
He's hardly an impressive character.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Norask
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:26:00 -
[4]
Tank is the Anti-Pirate. |

Buddy Bruehller
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:31:00 -
[5]
So you want to say 1 new player in rupture didn't blow up the moa you drive even with 4 of you open fire? Only reason you able to kill his ship was broken dock. I think why your firend had 9.6 sec then 8.2 after?
Was that just dream?
I see you with man3girl4 to. I remember they first to make news kill pod in obe. So they your friends and you have minus sec to.
Crying not good for you.
|

DeaZ
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:34:00 -
[6]
I can not drive a MOA- everyone who seen me seen me in gallente cruisers. That how it is. Once again - a pure example of a friend telling a friend something but getting the facts wrong.
|

Endyl
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:39:00 -
[7]
You know that's not for nothing that dicators can control whole countries even when doing the most disgusting massacres, the image is stronger than the acts.
80% of the people have a uncontrolable pulsion to bow before the one they perceive as the "strong", even if they got at the start the feeling that what he was doing is unmoral, in reality the 2nd step is that this same people will change the definition of what is moral or not accordingly to the view of the one they perceive as the leader of opinion.
Edited by: Endyl on 27/06/2003 08:41:17
|

Homo Erectus
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:48:00 -
[8]
I can't believe you spent like 30 minutes of your life writing such a worthless post dude.
No one cares. |

DeaZ
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:51:00 -
[9]
acorse, the person from SA wouldn't bother to counter argue it but just say its bull. Am I right homo?
|

Brock
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:57:00 -
[10]
In choosing to play the game as pirates you have kinda set yourselves up to be hated... at least until we come to love you a la m0o ;)
Respectfully, deal with it or change your profession.
|

iSIENCE
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:57:00 -
[11]
dude. U are in Da-Dragons and they are allience with m3g4 and they are doing gateblock and are blowing up indys from mega corps. U guys just pick a wrong friends to play with. If u only did know how many ppl hate TANK CEO then u would know why your corp is being wiped out. U should bewere who u allience up against becuase u are helping them! Thats why u are being target. Just learn how to pick friends then u will be safe. M3g4 are just kids with lots of bull**** and cant do nothing then ****t talk others. I have seen some fight against them and all ended up with them docking after loosing ****t load of cruiesers.
Damm i almost feel sorry for your being in Da-Dragons but when i see u i will pot u. Have a nice day
|

Tank CEO
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 08:59:00 -
[12]
I hardly **** talk. I never use profanity hardly cept on vegeta cause that guy riped us off for 150 mill. Moo corporation are the kings for **** talkers.. ---
|

DeaZ
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:02:00 -
[13]
Well, we use teamspeaks and most of m3g4 are grown men with familys. Second... this post wasn't about - oh please do not hate me. Just pointing out how ironic things are. Third... if you read it we arn't wiped out. Not even close, so get a clue and do not post stuff you have no clue on.
|

Thano
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:09:00 -
[14]
Deez you and your corp have made it clear to the rest of us law abideing players that you are pirates we dont take to kindly to pirates in our sectors of space when we see you and your kind we attack and just so you know just by hangeing around with m3g4 and Tank CEO you branded yourself KOS
|

Hermadur
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:14:00 -
[15]
Wait a sec ..
"Why not take it a step futher to see what observations you can come up with martial status, sex life, family, & finnancel status. This is a game, so learn some respect." DeaZ, 27/06/2003 08:10:00
"acorse, the person from SA wouldn't bother to counter argue it but just say its bull. Am I right homo?" DeaZ, 27/06/2003 08:51:00
Besides this the only irony I see here is the pirates whining for being shot up by other pirates like that's suddenly unethical ... but pirating non-pirates is ok?
And DeaZ, you are commonly known in the community as the Iraqi Information Minister, so I wouldn't make any comments on "miss-communications of facts".
M3G4 is KOS, You are KOS and so are the rest of the Biomass Cartel with a lot of large corps. Tough luck, but you brought it upon yourselves. |

Number One
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:14:00 -
[16]
LOL lots of big talk from these fellers but no action. There is no good or evil in the universe only POWER!
|

Scrapyard Jack
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:16:00 -
[17]
ehehehe!
Scrapyard Jack thinks this is just another example of the Da Dragons/m3g4 panicking now that they're facin' enemies equipped an' ready to fight back..
Made yer bed, boyos... now ya get to die in it, ehehehe!
|

Tank CEO
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:16:00 -
[18]
Is that suppost to be a threat when a corp says "Your on our KOS list" or is it a insult? Are we suppost to be scared? Hell, I welcome it. Your on my KOS list, just like everyone else in eve. ---
|

Brock
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:35:00 -
[19]
hehe, I'm actually warming to your delivery Scrapyard!
Aar harrr!
|

Hematic
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:35:00 -
[20]
Nietzsche was actually rather dumb. He failed to see underlying motivations in man. He also failed to realize the common denominator of life. Thus he never had understanding and tried to convince those who would listen that they couldn't understand either. More than likely due to his own failings in life.
But that is rather off topic.
More to the point.
Deaz, so are you saying that beseb didn't blow up your ship before 4 of you could take him out?
The email of his ship blowing up listed 4 people participating including yourself.
Considering he was still alive after you blew up and was under the 10k mark to the dock. I would say that it took 4 of you getting lucky that it was a broken dock.
To further verify this it was HLW-HP VI - Moon 7 - Guardian Angels Assembly plant. Anyone can go there and check the docking range is not the usual 10-11k but 1/3 to 1/2 that.
In short, 4-1 odds you lost your cruiser and got lucky to even get the kill.
As for bowing down to m0o sorry don't think so. But if they want to go in there and grief the griefers then I would support that by all means. Heck who wouldn't? Except your cohorts I presume.
DA Dragons - So powerful you wish we were a myth. Yeah ok.
|

drunkenmaster
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 09:58:00 -
[21]
I love roleplaying, getting to see everyone pretending to hate each other...
wait, they're not pretending?
even better. .
|

Bambi
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 10:10:00 -
[22]
I love all you pirate corp members. These forums would be next to dead without all the 'toys outa prams' threads, keep it up. :-) People who don't want to get pod-killed, dont go to where these corps are camping at gates. As for the people who are gonna quit the game cos its 'lame' or 'gh3y' or whatever other l33tsp34k phrase you think up next, feel free, just dont bother telling us, you wont be missed.
If God made us to be just like him, then God is dumb and maybe a little ugly on the side...[F.Z] |

XeQtR
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 10:33:00 -
[23]
"wait, they're not pretending?
even better."
Even dumber I'd say :/
|

Lord Zap
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 15:48:00 -
[24]
Man I didnt realise how popular Da Dragons and m3g4 really are ;-)
|

Cachorro Louco
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 15:54:00 -
[25]
This is better then Day Time TV. Keep it up!
Mad Dog says: Bet I'm the only true Reverend in the game. It says so on the printout I got from an Internet site. |

Beseb
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 17:53:00 -
[26]
Pirates whining? Oh, the sweet irony.
When I blew up your ship the other day Deaz, I was at first a little concerned, because at the time, I had thought DA were stand up, law abiding citizens.
Now I'm glad I didn't hesitate to lock and fire. And as Hematic pointed out - had that dock not been bugged, I would have survived that 4vs1 while you spun haplessly in your egg.
And it was my mistake stating you were in a Moa, being surrounded by 4 ships, I didn't take the time to write down the make and models of each ship.
|

Norask
|
Posted - 2003.06.27 18:17:00 -
[27]
Zap! You crazy beotch, you have to do something that will take the attention back from the fake pirates! Don't let them steal your spotlight! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |