| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.11 10:05:00 -
[1]
4.59 Security Status and can travel in all faction space. No Killrights Remap Available Implants: some basic on Clone jumps Wallet is 0.00
This character has perfect skills on Falcon !
http://eveboard.com/pilot/flahut_thehunt
Starting bid: 4B Reserve: hidden Buyout : make an offer i cant refuse
Character will be made available in an npc corp at time of sale. I will pay transfer fee and accept ISK to this account.
I reserve the right to remove Flahut TheHunt from auction at any time.
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.12 11:43:00 -
[2]
daily bump
|

Tsaf Erif
|
Posted - 2010.06.13 01:23:00 -
[3]
4b
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.14 10:33:00 -
[4]
daily bump
|

Sexolina Sexalot
|
Posted - 2010.06.14 15:16:00 -
[5]
4.1 B thanks
|

Veni4ik
Caldari
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 09:42:00 -
[6]
4.5bil
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 16:55:00 -
[7]
Daily bump Edit : curent bid
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.17 08:49:00 -
[8]
Curent Bid : 4,5B (Veni4ik) End Auction : 20 june 23:59 gmt
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.18 14:02:00 -
[9]
Curent auction is 5B (By eve mail)
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.20 06:15:00 -
[10]
Last Day !!! Current bid is 4,5B
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.26 12:52:00 -
[11]
Well nobody want's my character after all  I open a new Auction like that :
Starting bid: 4B Reserve: hidden Buyout : 4,5B End Auction : 30 june 23:59 gmt
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.27 13:07:00 -
[12]
daily bump
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.30 15:05:00 -
[13]
Last day, i'll drop for 4B, hurry up
|

Rothoq
|
Posted - 2010.06.30 15:43:00 -
[14]
3.9b buyout ready to do transfer now, convo me in game or here
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.06.30 17:45:00 -
[15]
Okay for 4B, send ISK and your accountname by eve mail Thx Flahut
-------------------------------- Character From: Rothoq Sent: 2010.06.30 17:17 To: flahut thehunt,
I would like to formally buy out your character at 4b. If you publically post on the forums that I have bought it out, I will send you the isk when I am done work and you can transfer then.
|

Rothoq
|
Posted - 2010.07.01 04:20:00 -
[16]
isk sent, awaiting character transfer
|

flahut thehunt
|
Posted - 2010.07.01 06:34:00 -
[17]
ISK received, Character transfer done Thx
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |