| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kamius
|
Posted - 2010.06.14 21:58:00 -
[1]
I am looking for a certain kind of corp. I would like to find a moderately active corp, or at least a corp that has a good amount of regular players online consistently. I would like to find a corp that is very helpful to someone who has a lot of questions. I am somewhat new to the game, been playing for a few months. I mostly just have my own little mining operation between my two accounts in high sec. However I am being told that mining just isn't worth the time anymore so I'd like to venture into other avenues however I am just not really sure what to do or where to begin. I want to find a corp that I can call my home away from home. I want to look forward to getting online and talking to friends that I have made and going out and doing missions, or ops or anything related to the aforementioned activities. Id really like a corp with vent or ts because talking is a lot easier and its nice to sit and listen and learn. Id also like to find a corp that is stable and wont be going anywhere anytime soon.
I ask a lot but I am smart, dedicated and willing to learn and do whatever I can to help my corp out. I know I am missing out on a lot of fun within Eve because of my lack of friends in the game. I would really like to start becoming a better player and a smarter player. Hopefully I can find the corp that is right for me.
|

Kamius
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 04:19:00 -
[2]
Still Looking
|

Ticondrius
Orbital Infinity Saints Amongst Sinners
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 04:30:00 -
[3]
Use your main so people can contact you. 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- NRDS: Not Really Defending Space MMORPG: Many Men Online Role Playing Girls |

Kris Morgahan
Caldari Fated Tech
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 04:48:00 -
[4]
Fated Tech is a close knit friendly group that is looking for more members. We have Miners, Missions runners, and some production. If you are a miner and want to do mining ops we have a few orcaÆs and a well qualified pilots for them. If you like running missions we have people that run up to level 4Æs and level 5Æs. We are looking for people that enjoy working as a team and are willing to help out a corp member if needed. (And by help I mean with a mission or some such not giving out isk)
A bit of technical info on us: * Caldari HighSec * Most Members are in North American Time Zone * Newbies and Vets welcome. * All races welcome. * Great group of people!
Coprp activities include: * Industrial (Mining and production) * Missions * WH (PVE and PVP) * some PVP in lowsec and 0.0
If you are looking for fun good people and a way to make good isk then come join us. All we ask of you is to be here when you can and have a good time
Convo Me or Tesmpest for more info
Kris Morgahan CEO Fated Tech
~ Reality is merely an illusion. ~ |

Nelios Ran
Caldari New Eden Regimental Navy Rebel Alliance of New Eden
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 14:09:00 -
[5]
N EW EDEN REGIMENTAL NAVY New Eden Regimental Navy is looking for a few good pilots to come join us in high/WH operations.
Regular weekly operations; 2 missions operations, 2 mining operations and try to do at least 1 pvp run when able. We are a real life first Corp/alliance which means our numbers pulse up and down based on holidays and real life fun or new games that come out.
We are the Executors of the Rebel Alliance of New Eden (RANE), which is a gathering of like-minded people in EVE, mostly industry based. Corp/Alliance website can be found @ www.nernonline.net this site doubles for alliance use with eve centric news feeds. And will soon house the alliance charter which was recently written by the current alliance council.
Currently NERN is looking to for miners and missioners and those who are interested in living in a C6 wormhole. Keep in mind, life in a C6 is a hard life and not the most exciting, but can be very profitable.
RANE is also looking to expand so corps interested in an alliance should also try to contact Nelios Ran or Moishe Chikovski for details about RANE.
Here is a little Q&A:
How long are your ops, and about how much m3 do you mine per op?
Op length with vary depending on how people feel. As an orca pilot too it gets really boring sitting there providing bonus' and just pulling cans in. But average op length is 4 hrs. The amount of M3 pulled per op varies but usually 2 and a half freighter full.
How do you distribute earnings after an op is over, particularly if I was using an orca?
We use a heavily modified version of the mining buddy system that has been refined and reworked in house to meet the needs of the Corp and hopefully soon of the alliance. The mining buddy system works off of raw ore that the Corp buys from its members at 25% above the average median buy price off Eve-Central. Additional functionality that has been added to our version that is not in the original: Invoicing System for Ore/Salvage Missioning module for splitting the value of salvages and refined minerals from op T1 Ordering System û Allows Corp members to buy discounted Ships/Modules from Corp. All non-named T1 items produced on request. Character Skillz û Allows you to share your skills with Corp Member securely. Navigation Application û Basic app that tells number of belts in given system and their radius.
Do you manufacture at all or are the minerals just sold directly to stations?
All ore is used in the production of ships/modules for the Corp/market.
How old is the Corp and do you think it will be around for a while? Most of the mining Corps I've joined closed almost instantly, or within a month. :(
New Eden Regimental Navy is 2.5 years old. The leadership is too stubborn to give it up. At one point we had three active members but maintained and started profiting. Now NERN is sitting at over 135+ toons roughly 90-100 actual people.
What's your average age?
Average age of the Corp is about 20-60Æs. With the alliance following the same age cycle; though we are a bunch of crazies and some nights you would think we were a bunch of kids. Or is that drunks? /me looks over his shoulder to quiet the voices.
Do you mine in wormholes, hidden belts or low sec, or do you plan on doing it eventually? A portion of the alliance is currently living in a class 6 WH that we mine and run combat sites in. Each corp out in the WH holds a POS. Life in a Class 6 WH is all about working as a Team and if you are not team oriented then a class 6 WH is not for you.
CEO generally posting from work; you can join NEW NAVY pub chat or look for Nelios Ran or Bellum Veritas online. Or join our forums!
Thanks,
Nelios Ran Chief Executive Officer New Eden Regimental Navy Executor of Rebel Alliance of New Eden
NERN Portal
|

Marcel Dellatente
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 18:52:00 -
[6]
You should have mail. |

Matches42
|
Posted - 2010.06.15 20:48:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Matches42 on 15/06/2010 20:50:15 Edited by: Matches42 on 15/06/2010 20:48:36 Hey Kamius, I joined up with RCCC a couple of months thinking it was a good place to start, now have been thinking that its a GREAT place to STAY! You sound like the kind we're looking for....
Good group of folk here, easy going, and extremely helpful.
These guys have helped me out alot. Very informative, figging GREAT prices on T1 gear/ships from our industry side, and team support if you need a hand on missions or get into a jam. Corp will buy your ore for respectible prices as well. Made mining profitable for me again ;) I've currently been tagging along on LV4's to get my rep up, soon we will have a WH-training gig under way.....
Open your chat window to our public station "RC3 Recruit" or convo/evemail me, "Matches 42" or "NoFlint 42" for more info.....hope to see you there!
also check my add.... http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1336633
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |