| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.15 23:39:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 23:04:29 Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 12:29:17 Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 12:22:35 Edited by: Betruger on 16/12/2004 22:49:20 Edited by: Betruger on 16/12/2004 22:48:52 (This is an alt)
*Updated, after some thought I've decided I'm gonna sell off all 3 lab slots as I don't really need them anymore. Any previous bids & rules are still applicable Also added 15min sniper rule, so any last minute bids may extend the auction for 15mins per bid*
Hi folks, this is my first time doing this so forgive my n00bness I've got a 3 lab slots (in the same station) which I no longer need. I know these are a pain to get as it took me ages to get them myself!
Anyway, starting bid of 1mil, with minimium 250k increments. Ends 17th Dec 23:00 EVE time.
Rules: I'll declare winner here in this thread & then contact them evemail/convo whatever with my main char. The winner must pay 500k as deposit by 18th Dec 23:00 EVE time. Upon organising a time, the full fee must be paid before I shall release the slot. 15min sniper rule, so any last minute bids may extend the auction for 15mins per bid.
Have fun 
|

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.15 23:39:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 23:04:29 Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 12:29:17 Edited by: Betruger on 17/12/2004 12:22:35 Edited by: Betruger on 16/12/2004 22:49:20 Edited by: Betruger on 16/12/2004 22:48:52 (This is an alt)
*Updated, after some thought I've decided I'm gonna sell off all 3 lab slots as I don't really need them anymore. Any previous bids & rules are still applicable Also added 15min sniper rule, so any last minute bids may extend the auction for 15mins per bid*
Hi folks, this is my first time doing this so forgive my n00bness I've got a 3 lab slots (in the same station) which I no longer need. I know these are a pain to get as it took me ages to get them myself!
Anyway, starting bid of 1mil, with minimium 250k increments. Ends 17th Dec 23:00 EVE time.
Rules: I'll declare winner here in this thread & then contact them evemail/convo whatever with my main char. The winner must pay 500k as deposit by 18th Dec 23:00 EVE time. Upon organising a time, the full fee must be paid before I shall release the slot. 15min sniper rule, so any last minute bids may extend the auction for 15mins per bid.
Have fun 
|

Svyelune
|
Posted - 2004.12.15 23:53:00 -
[3]
1 Million and a half !
|

Svyelune
|
Posted - 2004.12.15 23:53:00 -
[4]
1 Million and a half !
|

XeroBeagle
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 01:55:00 -
[5]
1.75mil
|

XeroBeagle
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 01:55:00 -
[6]
1.75mil
|

Specops
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 04:43:00 -
[7]
2 mil
~Specops~ |

Specops
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 04:43:00 -
[8]
2 mil
~Specops~ |

Gevrik
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 04:58:00 -
[9]
Just to let you guys know... Betruger is the German word for Scammer. 
I think this whole policy of CCP on scammers is going a bit too far in the last few days/weeks/months (epitome is that BIG scam (coincidence?) which is going on at the moment...)
|

Gevrik
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 04:58:00 -
[10]
Just to let you guys know... Betruger is the German word for Scammer. 
I think this whole policy of CCP on scammers is going a bit too far in the last few days/weeks/months (epitome is that BIG scam (coincidence?) which is going on at the moment...)
|

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 11:16:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Gevrik Just to let you guys know... Betruger is the German word for Scammer. 
I think this whole policy of CCP on scammers is going a bit too far in the last few days/weeks/months (epitome is that BIG scam (coincidence?) which is going on at the moment...)
rofl really? Well this isn't a scam its genuine, the name was inspired by a character of a certain popular computer game 
|

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 11:16:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Gevrik Just to let you guys know... Betruger is the German word for Scammer. 
I think this whole policy of CCP on scammers is going a bit too far in the last few days/weeks/months (epitome is that BIG scam (coincidence?) which is going on at the moment...)
rofl really? Well this isn't a scam its genuine, the name was inspired by a character of a certain popular computer game 
|

Svyelune
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 14:13:00 -
[13]
2,250,000. 
|

Svyelune
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 14:13:00 -
[14]
2,250,000. 
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 14:38:00 -
[15]
3.5 Million
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 14:38:00 -
[16]
3.5 Million
|

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 22:51:00 -
[17]
Bump, now selling all 3 lab slots, check first post.
|

Betruger
|
Posted - 2004.12.16 22:51:00 -
[18]
Bump, now selling all 3 lab slots, check first post.
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 03:12:00 -
[19]
Please contact me in game at Ethan James. Would like to get more info from you if I could. Thank you.
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 03:12:00 -
[20]
Please contact me in game at Ethan James. Would like to get more info from you if I could. Thank you.
|

NetMan
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 14:28:00 -
[21]
4Mil but only if you can provide a screenshot of your main char where I can acutally see that you have the lab slots. (As I know the meaning of your name in German, which doesn't give me a good feeling.) If you can't/don't want to provide the Screenshot, I don't bid.
|

NetMan
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 14:28:00 -
[22]
4Mil but only if you can provide a screenshot of your main char where I can acutally see that you have the lab slots. (As I know the meaning of your name in German, which doesn't give me a good feeling.) If you can't/don't want to provide the Screenshot, I don't bid.
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 14:58:00 -
[23]
Interested in all 3 at 5M each, total of 15M. But I agree with the above post also. I need to see screenies of the slots and your main character. Have to be careful on bidding on items like these.
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 14:58:00 -
[24]
Interested in all 3 at 5M each, total of 15M. But I agree with the above post also. I need to see screenies of the slots and your main character. Have to be careful on bidding on items like these.
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 16:07:00 -
[25]
Ok then theres the screenshot some parts have been blacked out to try & avoid revealing exact location.
Wanted the transfer to go as smoothly as possible hence little 'evidence' & the whole German thing is purely coincidental 
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 16:07:00 -
[26]
Ok then theres the screenshot some parts have been blacked out to try & avoid revealing exact location.
Wanted the transfer to go as smoothly as possible hence little 'evidence' & the whole German thing is purely coincidental 
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 16:19:00 -
[27]
That is satisfactory to me. My offer is still 5M per slot atm, I will be at work when the time runs out so I will not be able to be on. Total of 15M for all three of them.
|

Ethan James
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 16:19:00 -
[28]
That is satisfactory to me. My offer is still 5M per slot atm, I will be at work when the time runs out so I will not be able to be on. Total of 15M for all three of them.
|

Orbital Drift
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 17:18:00 -
[29]
18M for all three slots.
|

Orbital Drift
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 17:18:00 -
[30]
18M for all three slots.
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 20:50:00 -
[31]
Thought I'd better mention I've had an ingame bid of 24mil for all 3 slots.
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 20:50:00 -
[32]
Thought I'd better mention I've had an ingame bid of 24mil for all 3 slots.
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 23:04:00 -
[33]
Bidding ends! 
Winning bid is 24mil for all 3.
|

Vectrex
|
Posted - 2004.12.17 23:04:00 -
[34]
Bidding ends! 
Winning bid is 24mil for all 3.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |