| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 20:39:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Owen Drakkar on 22/07/2010 20:39:42
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo Posting to keep up my apperance
That would mean you had one to begin with...
Luckly for me guys like you keep adding to my already amazing one, ty <3
What can I say, the pink text is so alluring.
Incoming "I missed snipe" post. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:00:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar Edited by: Owen Drakkar on 22/07/2010 20:39:42
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo Posting to keep up my apperance
That would mean you had one to begin with...
Luckly for me guys like you keep adding to my already amazing one, ty <3
What can I say, the pink text is so alluring.
Incoming "I missed snipe" post.
DAMN MISS..... wait what, you cant steal my thunder =(
|

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:13:00 -
[33]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo DAMN MISS..... wait what, you cant steal my thunder =(
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:15:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo DAMN MISS..... wait what, you cant steal my thunder =(

Happy faces are not acceptable what am i going to do if you steal all my lines!?
|

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:20:00 -
[35]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo DAMN MISS..... wait what, you cant steal my thunder =(

Happy faces are not acceptable what am i going to do if you steal all my lines!?
You are an intelligent and original guy, don't fret that all I can do is mimic and imitate your awesomeness. Put on that thinking cap and get some new material flowing.
Also:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:23:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo DAMN MISS..... wait what, you cant steal my thunder =(

Happy faces are not acceptable what am i going to do if you steal all my lines!?
You are an intelligent and original guy, don't fret that all I can do is mimic and imitate your awesomeness. Put on that thinking cap and get some new material flowing.
Also:      
I want you right now, compliments will get you every where with me
|

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:37:00 -
[37]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo I want you right now, compliments will get you every where with me
Sir CrimsonLobo, I am flattered by your shallow and bestial lust. As a Caldari kinsman I know it is hard to ignore.
Did I mention I like your shoulder transmitter? It goes well with that skin tight black tank top... maybe we can get together and have the tips make contact? For the State, of course. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

FOEHAMMER006
Macabre Votum
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:44:00 -
[38]
Who?  --------------------------------
my posts reflect me. g0t w34d? 
|

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:46:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo I want you right now, compliments will get you every where with me
Sir CrimsonLobo, I am flattered by your shallow and bestial lust. As a Caldari kinsman I know it is hard to ignore.
Did I mention I like your shoulder transmitter? It goes well with that skin tight black tank top... maybe we can get together and have the tips make contact? For the State, of course.
Oh god, i would do anything for the State ANYTHING, you can play with my shoulder transmitter anyday
|

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:50:00 -
[40]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo I want you right now, compliments will get you every where with me
Sir CrimsonLobo, I am flattered by your shallow and bestial lust. As a Caldari kinsman I know it is hard to ignore.
Did I mention I like your shoulder transmitter? It goes well with that skin tight black tank top... maybe we can get together and have the tips make contact? For the State, of course.
Oh god, i would do anything for the State ANYTHING, you can play with my shoulder transmitter anyday
I am intrigued, contact me for details of this nice pleasure hub I know of on the outskirts of The Forge. I will bring the mindflood. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

CrimsonLobo
Caldari Galaxy Punks
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 21:52:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo
Originally by: Owen Drakkar
Originally by: CrimsonLobo I want you right now, compliments will get you every where with me
Sir CrimsonLobo, I am flattered by your shallow and bestial lust. As a Caldari kinsman I know it is hard to ignore.
Did I mention I like your shoulder transmitter? It goes well with that skin tight black tank top... maybe we can get together and have the tips make contact? For the State, of course.
Oh god, i would do anything for the State ANYTHING, you can play with my shoulder transmitter anyday
I am intrigued, contact me for details of this nice pleasure hub I know of on the outskirts of The Forge. I will bring the mindflood.
Will do check your mail right now xox
|

Ressiv
Cooperative Freelance Navigators Association
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 22:01:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Paknac Queltel
Originally by: Ran Khanon 2. You can't believe ANYTHING ANYMORE ONCE YOU GO THERE; amazing corp thefts, huge amounts of hulks ganked, great kb stats, save-worthy conversations in local,... all become MOOT when you don the tinfoil "probably an alt job" hat.
Yupyup. Might as well say the North & South war is an alt job.
What ?? Wait ... ? It isnt ? ========================== Nothing is true, everything is permitted. ========================== |

Owen Drakkar
Terra Nostra
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 22:02:00 -
[43]
Originally by: CrimsonLobo Will do check your mail right now xox
Won't be on until later, I will though. <3 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come shoot at me, I live in Heimatar. Please? |

Ran Khanon
Amarr Swords Horses and Heavy Metal
|
Posted - 2010.07.22 22:08:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Ressiv
Originally by: Paknac Queltel
Originally by: Ran Khanon 2. You can't believe ANYTHING ANYMORE ONCE YOU GO THERE; amazing corp thefts, huge amounts of hulks ganked, great kb stats, save-worthy conversations in local,... all become MOOT when you don the tinfoil "probably an alt job" hat.
Yupyup. Might as well say the North & South war is an alt job.
What ?? Wait ... ? It isnt ?
Actually it isn't. The main players were best friends forever once though. Until political differences and a woman came between them and eventually they met on the battlefield on opposing sides ... It is all very dramatical. I agree with everything Barakkus posts. |

Joe Phoenix
|
Posted - 2010.09.21 23:14:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Love you spank 0/
|

Lady Spank
Amarr Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2010.09.21 23:59:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Joe Phoenix
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Love you spank 0/
Heh,
Uh. Doesn't mean I condone terrible necro's like this one Joe  ~_~
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military Skool
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 02:00:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Lady Spank
Originally by: Joe Phoenix
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Love you spank 0/
Heh,
Uh. Doesn't mean I condone terrible necro's like this one Joe 
Necros are the new black.. (I did actually miss this thread)
ITS A WAR! |

Joe Phoenix
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 16:27:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Lady Spank
Originally by: Joe Phoenix
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Love you spank 0/
Heh,
Uh. Doesn't mean I condone terrible necro's like this one Joe 
On an un-related topic i'm really enjoying the sig spank :)
|

Penker
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 20:28:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Emo TJ CONFIRMING THAT MARLONA IS MY ALT
copycats sicken me. You should've left Emo in the biomass to rot in dignity. You are just a shadow of its former glory. I bet you have a Batman cape at home in your closet too.
|

SFX Bladerunner
Minmatar Black Serpent Technologies R.A.G.E
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 21:18:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Penker
Originally by: Emo TJ CONFIRMING THAT MARLONA IS MY ALT
copycats sicken me. You should've left Emo in the biomass to rot in dignity. You are just a shadow of its former glory. I bet you have a Batman cape at home in your closet too.
Are you saying you DON'T have a Batman cape? __________________________________________________
History is much like an endless waltz, the three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.. |

Penker
|
Posted - 2010.09.23 08:38:00 -
[51]
Originally by: SFX Bladerunner Are you saying you DON'T have a Batman cape?
No. But my girl friend has a Wonder Woman costume 
|

Whitehound
The Whitehound Corporation
|
Posted - 2010.09.23 08:38:00 -
[52]
Vynel Mortes has a crown? --
|

Grimpak
Gallente The Whitehound Corporation
|
Posted - 2010.09.23 09:45:00 -
[53]
this thread is now DIAMONDS ---
Quote: The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.
ain't that right. |

Niclas Solo
Amarr Love n Peace Snatch Victory
|
Posted - 2010.09.25 01:29:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Marlona Sky
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Confirming I like to faction fit and t2 rigs a faction frigate and then blow it up.

Is the kill api verified? even if it would be it can't be anything other then your own alt. Some ppl do a lot of crazy stuff just because they think they would look cool on the internet.
|

Marconus Orion
D00M. Northern Coalition.
|
Posted - 2010.09.25 06:28:00 -
[55]
Edited by: Marconus Orion on 25/09/2010 06:30:11
Originally by: Niclas Solo
Originally by: Marlona Sky
Originally by: Gladys Pank Joe Phoenix is a fascinating guy whereas I don't believe Marlona deserves any credit for killing her alt.
Go Joe or go home!
Confirming I like to faction fit and t2 rigs a faction frigate and then blow it up.

Is the kill api verified? even if it would be it can't be anything other then your own alt. Some ppl do a lot of crazy stuff just because they think they would look cool on the internet.
64 kills using the badger. All API verified. Frigates, destroyers, cruisers, battle cruisers and even two battleship. I guess all those people are my alts too. Even now, I am sure for those who insist he was my alt, there is no convincing them otherwise. I used to do all kinds of fun stuff with Marlona in high sec in regards to mission runners. After the Emo TJ thing happened, everyone knew who I was and I never got another bait kill again.
So now she is parked in a Nyx and this character is now my main. I think back and realize, killing TJ made me famous for 15 minutes on C&P and was fun but it killed all my high sec fun. I always thought his post in assembly hall were stupid and crazy. I always laughed at them. After the dramiel loss he was trolley into being biomass. Now there is just diet versions of his post there and are not funny tbh.
If I had to do it all over again, I would have let him be. Because I still would be in empire having fun killing people with crazy setups and get to chuckle daily at Emo TJ rage posting in assembly hall.
null In closing, if your convinced Emo TJ was my alt, well then there is nothing else I can really do to convince you otherwise. v0v
Edit: Necroing this thread was stupid Joe. 
|

Ran Khanon
Amarr Swords Horses and Heavy Metal
|
Posted - 2010.09.25 07:54:00 -
[56]
I always believed Marlona wasn't Emo TJ <3
Now on an unrelated note .. your visor looks all sooty and unpolished. What the **** happened, Khanid?
Recruiting. |

Creepy CousinRoger
|
Posted - 2010.09.25 12:54:00 -
[57]
Go Joe or Go Home.
|

Grimpak
Gallente The Whitehound Corporation
|
Posted - 2010.09.25 16:47:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Creepy CousinRoger Go Joe or Go Home.
Go home joe? ---
Quote: The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.
ain't that right. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |