| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Morelles
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.20 05:13:00 -
[1] - Quote
Positive wallet Slightly negative concord standing , can still move anywhere in empire. All CCP rules apply http://eveboard.com/pilot/Morelles Pass 1234 (if any password is needed) Starter PVP character Min Frigates 5 T2 Small Projectiles Cybernetics 5 and +5 implants ( no charisma implant)
72 hr auction 1 bill reserve Buyout probably best offer after 24hrs. This character must go. |

Tibus Massani
Apoclypse Knights
6
|
Posted - 2012.07.20 05:21:00 -
[2] - Quote
1 Bil to start you off. |

Ava Storm
ROC Academy The ROC
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.20 07:10:00 -
[3] - Quote
1,25 b |

Morelles
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.21 10:11:00 -
[4] - Quote
Bump, Reserve has been meet. |

Ziphis
Garoun Investment Bank Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2012.07.21 10:21:00 -
[5] - Quote
Retracted. |

Scalesy Onzo
Virtual Wasters Budgie Smugglers.
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.21 23:32:00 -
[6] - Quote
1 bil |

Morelles
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 02:16:00 -
[7] - Quote
Ok I have lost patience with this process, and I really need the character slot free. I would like to accept Ava Storms bid of 1.25 bil. If you havent withdrawn your bid please send isk and account details and I will process the transfer. |

Veng3ance
Illicit Technologies
5
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 05:15:00 -
[8] - Quote
I will give you 1.3bil, online for the next hour. Or I can do it around 16:00 eve time. |

Iaki Kenoki
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 05:29:00 -
[9] - Quote
I'll do 1.5b if it goes back up for sale -- EST timezone (UTC -4). Contact me through here or eve mail if you'd like to accept. |

Morelles
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 05:54:00 -
[10] - Quote
Thanks for your offer, first offer of purchase is to Ava Storm and the accepted bid of 1.25b isk. |

Veng3ance
Illicit Technologies
5
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 16:13:00 -
[11] - Quote
If Eva falls through I bid 1.6
Should be online most of the day. |

Ava Storm
ROC Academy The ROC
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.22 18:15:00 -
[12] - Quote
Mail sent |

Morelles
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 00:39:00 -
[13] - Quote
Character Transfer to Ava Storm has started You have chosen to transfer the character Morelles to the account named XXXXXXX.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.
Thanks for doing buisness, looks like you already have some profit margin on character goodluck. |

Ava Storm
ROC Academy The ROC
0
|
Posted - 2012.07.23 00:42:00 -
[14] - Quote
Thanks for the fast process, there is no real margin because transfer it again would cost me 1billion more :P
I ll probably join RvB and have fun , thanks again |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |