| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Wu Jiaqiu
Minmatar Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:15:00 -
[1]
The other plex is the pockets in space with npcs and goodies. Why do we call that plexing?
|

Ryhss
Caldari Ominous Corp
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:17:00 -
[2]
It's a deep space complex.
Originally by: Abrazzar I don't know what's going on but I am terribly upset about it. 
|

Ressiv
Cooperative Freelance Navigators Association
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:18:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Wu Jiaqiu The other plex is the pockets in space with npcs and goodies. Why do we call that plexing?
Cuz they are called 'complexes', and that was a lil too complex, so it got shortened to plex(ing). ========================== Nothing is true, everything is permitted. ========================== |

blood red
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:18:00 -
[4]
its short for complex
|

Yuki Kulotsuki
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:35:00 -
[5]
I heard a rumor that it's short for complexes.
Originally by: CCP Lemur THIS IS GOD: ... IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REQUESTS I'M AVAILABLE SUNDAY FROM 10:30 TO 12:00 TO RECEIVE YOUR PRAYERS.
|

Jade Kitana
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:40:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Jade Kitana on 13/07/2010 23:40:59
Its called "Plexing" since you are running complexes.
Kind of like why "Cyno" is short for "Cynosural Field."
|

Telvani
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:52:00 -
[7]
thats a complex, an area of space inaccessible via warp drive. |

Estel Arador
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:52:00 -
[8]
It has something to do with complexes, if I'm not mistaken.
Free jumpclone service|1092 stations! |

Felix Esperium
Lysergic Distortions Research and Development
|
Posted - 2010.07.13 23:55:00 -
[9]
this is a very complex question.
|

Pandorium9
Minmatar Pandorium Prime
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 00:09:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Yuki Kulotsuki I heard a rumor that it's short for complexes.
I heard the same rumor... it must be true.
|

Ascendic
Brotherhood of Suicidal Priests R.A.G.E
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 00:25:00 -
[11]
Because PLEX's come from PLEXES. Duh.
I had about 8 years worth of game time saved up 
|

George MacFly
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 01:45:00 -
[12]
its an amarr fighter use by carriers 
|

Abdiel Kavash
Caldari Paladin Order Fidelas Constans
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 04:41:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Pandorium9
Originally by: Yuki Kulotsuki I heard a rumor that it's short for complexes.
I heard the same rumor... it must be true.
Rumor threads are not welcome here!
|

Ryhss
Caldari Ominous Corp
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 08:15:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Pandorium9
Originally by: Yuki Kulotsuki I heard a rumor that it's short for complexes.
I heard the same rumor... it must be true.
If it's on the internet, it must be true....
Originally by: Abrazzar I don't know what's going on but I am terribly upset about it. 
|

RaTTuS
BIG Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.07.14 08:19:00 -
[15]
Edited by: RaTTuS on 14/07/2010 08:19:28 it's an Amarr Fighter used by carriers ... Oh wait ...
 --
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |