| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Jonny Gankstar
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 12:20:00 -
[31]
Deal, leave it with me; at work right now but should be able to sort out a transfer when I get back.
|

TopSecret Mustard
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 12:22:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Jonny Gankstar Deal, leave it with me; at work right now but should be able to sort out a transfer when I get back.
any particular system you would like him parked in
|

Jonny Gankstar
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 12:28:00 -
[33]
Originally by: TopSecret Mustard
Originally by: Jonny Gankstar Deal, leave it with me; at work right now but should be able to sort out a transfer when I get back.
any particular system you would like him parked in
Let's sort all that out when we finalise 
|

TopSecret Mustard
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 12:32:00 -
[34]
It is currently 8:30 AM my time. I am getting some sleep and ill check back with you around 3 PM to see where we stand.
|

Jonny Gankstar
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 17:05:00 -
[35]
Originally by: TopSecret Mustard It is currently 8:30 AM my time. I am getting some sleep and ill check back with you around 3 PM to see where we stand.
1.5bil has now been transferred and I have sent you the required details using an in-game mail.
Looking forwards to this character, I will look after him!
|

TopSecret Mustard
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 21:38:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Jonny Gankstar
Originally by: TopSecret Mustard It is currently 8:30 AM my time. I am getting some sleep and ill check back with you around 3 PM to see where we stand.
1.5bil has now been transferred and I have sent you the required details using an in-game mail.
Looking forwards to this character, I will look after him!
isk received, char will begin transfer process in about 10 minutes
|

TopSecret Mustard
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 21:51:00 -
[37]
Character Name: TopSecret Mustard Will be completed after: 8/6/2010 7:49:02 AM
|

Jonny Gankstar
|
Posted - 2010.08.05 22:02:00 -
[38]
Originally by: TopSecret Mustard Character Name: TopSecret Mustard Will be completed after: 8/6/2010 7:49:02 AM
Confirmed at my end, thanks will let you know when it's all working. 
|

Jonny Gankstar
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 09:07:00 -
[39]
Everything works as expected.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |