| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Elora Lhemann
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 16:03:00 -
[31]
friendly bump
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.06 20:29:00 -
[32]
bump
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 07:49:00 -
[33]
pumb ... 
|

Vanessa Vansen
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 08:52:00 -
[34]
friendly bump |

Arandetta
|
Posted - 2010.08.07 17:29:00 -
[35]
to the top !!!
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.08 06:07:00 -
[36]
bump 
|

Elora Lhemann
|
Posted - 2010.08.08 11:12:00 -
[37]
You ll neva sell that char dude :D
YOU HAVE TO STAY INGAMEEE mwahaaaa
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.08 12:14:00 -
[38]
Mwahaaaa :D NO WAY i have allll my time to sell it 
|

Kassadamen
|
Posted - 2010.08.08 20:28:00 -
[39]
tooo thheee top :D
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.09 14:29:00 -
[40]
bump...
|

kakapipikipu
|
Posted - 2010.08.09 19:33:00 -
[41]
to the top
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.10 09:08:00 -
[42]
Topic edited.
B/o reduced to 20b Highest bid is 15 b for Reepers
|

Elora Lhemann
|
Posted - 2010.08.10 19:12:00 -
[43]
bummmmp
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.11 07:09:00 -
[44]
to the top ...
|

Arandetta
|
Posted - 2010.08.11 20:56:00 -
[45]
friendly bump
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 11:17:00 -
[46]
bump :D
|

Elora Lhemann
|
Posted - 2010.08.12 21:44:00 -
[47]
to the top
|

Robert Hudson
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 02:45:00 -
[48]
I'll give you 16 bill buyout. offer is only good for 24 hours im afraid. I also have an offer to another toon so whoever contacts me first I can't afford both.
|

Pirate Rabbit
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 03:59:00 -
[49]
sad to see good friend leaving... bump for excellent character 
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 08:05:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Robert Hudson I'll give you 16 bill buyout. offer is only good for 24 hours im afraid. I also have an offer to another toon so whoever contacts me first I can't afford both.
I appriciate but no thanks. 16b is quiet low for that char.
I change the byout to 20b btw
|

Arandetta
|
Posted - 2010.08.13 21:36:00 -
[51]
BUMP to a good friend leaving :(
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:19:00 -
[52]
bump
|

Arandetta
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 00:12:00 -
[53]
bumpyyy
|

Naadam
Shadow Company Legiunea ROmana
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 17:57:00 -
[54]
bump 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |