| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Salmon Hands
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2010.07.29 23:21:00 -
[1]
So while im downloading the client again, I got to thinking.
When I last logged in over a year ago...I had two Hangers that probably had over a billion ISK of parts...and 10 ships in them. These hangers are out in Null Sec and im sure that the corp/allaince that I was in has disbanded/no longer has these hangers (Minor Threat/R.E.C.O.N)
Question I have...can I exit/enter the hangers that have my stuff in them even though im not alligned with that corp that owns them now (to move/sell my stuff?)
|

Estel Arador
|
Posted - 2010.07.29 23:26:00 -
[2]
If you last logged off at the 0.0 outpost and are still docked there, you can always access your stuff in your personal hangar.
If you are not docked there currently, you very likely won't be able to dock and won't be able to directly access your stuff. You can still use one or more courier contracts to have your stuff moved to a place you can access. In that case you're banking on someone with access to the outpost wanting to complete the courier contract. Another option would be to use the marketing skill to put your stuff on the market and at least get some isk back.
Finally, though this may be a bit late for you but perhaps not for other people: never ever leave stuff in 0.0 if you'll be away the game for any extended period.
Free jumpclone service|1092 stations! |

CrankEye
|
Posted - 2010.07.29 23:32:00 -
[3]
ya...I believe that I logged out there.
If I leave my hanger in a ship....to say...just attempt to move some stuff or go hunting....will I be able to get back into my hanger?
|

Louis deGuerre
Gallente Amicus Morte Shock an Awe
|
Posted - 2010.07.29 23:59:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Louis deGuerre on 29/07/2010 23:59:21 Don't leave the station without installing a jump clone in it so you can get back in. You can only (re)enter a 0.0 outpost if the station's settings allow it, but you can always jump back in. Contact the owners for info.
Sol: A microwarp drive? In a battleship? Are you insane? They arenĘt built for this! Clear Skies - The Movie
|

Hashpipe Malone
|
Posted - 2010.07.30 17:49:00 -
[5]
this is a day later so it probably dosent matter at this point, but a returning player can petition to have one ship moved to hisec as long as he is sitting in the pilot seat.
|

Estel Arador
|
Posted - 2010.07.30 20:25:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Hashpipe Malone this is a day later so it probably dosent matter at this point, but a returning player can petition to have one ship moved to hisec as long as he is sitting in the pilot seat.
If that's true it's the lamest thing ever. It goes against the whole "consequences" thing.
Free jumpclone service|1092 stations! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |