| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 14 post(s) |

Beringe
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 17:01:00 -
[61]
Originally by: Kin Oreyn
The Caldari have no brain for politics, it shows in the fact that you would confuse a sociocrat (social democrat) with a republican. No matter, I'm sure your opinion was the result of corporate mindwashing and motivated by a chance to line your pockets with isk
Ah yes, the Caldari are dumb as bricks. Especially the civire - everybody knows they are basically grunts.
Wait, what?
Did you just ruin your point with a blatantly racist generalization? ------------------------------------------- "My main griveance with the Caldari state was that once I had finished my work for them, they wanted me dead."
"No, it's none of your business." |

Beringe
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 17:01:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Kin Oreyn
The Caldari have no brain for politics, it shows in the fact that you would confuse a sociocrat (social democrat) with a republican. No matter, I'm sure your opinion was the result of corporate mindwashing and motivated by a chance to line your pockets with isk
Ah yes, the Caldari are dumb as bricks. Especially the civire - everybody knows they are basically grunts.
Wait, what?
Did you just ruin your point with a blatantly racist generalization? ------------------------------------------- "My main griveance with the Caldari state was that once I had finished my work for them, they wanted me dead."
"No, it's none of your business." |

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 21:25:00 -
[63]
I'm horrified by your egregious manipulation of the public by slander Berine, for shame. I'll leave it at that because I know you would only try to twist whatever I say into some kind of evil scheme.
Hamish; your opinion is noted, supporter of terrorism. Noted and ignored.
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 21:25:00 -
[64]
I'm horrified by your egregious manipulation of the public by slander Berine, for shame. I'll leave it at that because I know you would only try to twist whatever I say into some kind of evil scheme.
Hamish; your opinion is noted, supporter of terrorism. Noted and ignored.
|

Beringe
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 04:30:00 -
[65]
I am hurt by your words, Tyrrax. Surely you would not believe that I am capable of such blatant scheming against the good of the Federation?
Well, perhaps you would.
But mark my words - Mentas Blaque would change the face of Gallente space as we know it, possibly for good. If you think CONCORD is bad right now, just imagine what a fully funded and completely inhibition free Federation navy could do. ------------------------------------------- "My main griveance with the Caldari state was that once I had finished my work for them, they wanted me dead."
"No, it's none of your business." |

Beringe
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 04:30:00 -
[66]
I am hurt by your words, Tyrrax. Surely you would not believe that I am capable of such blatant scheming against the good of the Federation?
Well, perhaps you would.
But mark my words - Mentas Blaque would change the face of Gallente space as we know it, possibly for good. If you think CONCORD is bad right now, just imagine what a fully funded and completely inhibition free Federation navy could do. ------------------------------------------- "My main griveance with the Caldari state was that once I had finished my work for them, they wanted me dead."
"No, it's none of your business." |

Zeraph Dregamon
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 07:08:00 -
[67]
I'm convinced, Mentas Blaque is the way to go.
GH-SC
|

Zeraph Dregamon
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 07:08:00 -
[68]
I'm convinced, Mentas Blaque is the way to go.
GH-SC
|

Quithlar Binay
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 09:55:00 -
[69]
I am supposed to support someone who's policies would split the Federation, then plunge it into an unwinnable war?
Ah yes, I see that this suggestion comes from an Amarrian. :)
|

Quithlar Binay
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 09:55:00 -
[70]
I am supposed to support someone who's policies would split the Federation, then plunge it into an unwinnable war?
Ah yes, I see that this suggestion comes from an Amarrian. :)
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 03:32:00 -
[71]
*turns a blind eye*
Vote Mentas ! 
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 03:32:00 -
[72]
*turns a blind eye*
Vote Mentas ! 
|

Kendar Zek
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 03:36:00 -
[73]
Mentas Blaque is evil incarnate, but Tyrrax is just so darn sexy...
What to do? What to do?
|

Kendar Zek
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 03:36:00 -
[74]
Mentas Blaque is evil incarnate, but Tyrrax is just so darn sexy...
What to do? What to do?
|

VIlli Vill
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 15:02:00 -
[75]

|

VIlli Vill
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 15:02:00 -
[76]

|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 18:25:00 -
[77]
I will vote for Mentas Blaque.
I am an evil pirate, so less CONCORD is a good thing for me :) Vin Diesel claims he has never hailed a taxi. He just runs up to them at stop lights, opens the door, shoves the current passenger over, and tells the cab driver what his new destination is. |

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 18:25:00 -
[78]
I will vote for Mentas Blaque.
I am an evil pirate, so less CONCORD is a good thing for me :) Vin Diesel claims he has never hailed a taxi. He just runs up to them at stop lights, opens the door, shoves the current passenger over, and tells the cab driver what his new destination is. |

Vex Seraphim
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 20:11:00 -
[79]
Elect me, and i shall ...steal all gallente navy bpos and give you bpcs :) ------------------- :: finite horizon :: killboard ::
:: bio :: blog ::
|

Vex Seraphim
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 20:11:00 -
[80]
Elect me, and i shall ...steal all gallente navy bpos and give you bpcs :) ------------------- :: finite horizon :: killboard ::
:: bio :: blog ::
|

Kreeper
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:16:00 -
[81]
Edited by: Kreeper on 28/12/2004 22:34:00 Edited by: Kreeper on 28/12/2004 22:17:59 CONCORD killd me a few times..why vote for gankers
JACKMO for Presidnet. -----------------------------------------------
Calling Christos Hendez come back to EvE Smother another Failur Lay this to rest...
|

Kreeper
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:16:00 -
[82]
Edited by: Kreeper on 28/12/2004 22:34:00 Edited by: Kreeper on 28/12/2004 22:17:59 CONCORD killd me a few times..why vote for gankers
JACKMO for Presidnet. -----------------------------------------------
Calling Christos Hendez come back to EvE Smother another Failur Lay this to rest...
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:32:00 -
[83]
A vote for Suoro Foiritan is a vote for CONCORD, who murder innocents trying to wreak vengeance upon ore thieves who never suffer for their actions.
How many innocent battleship crew members need to die before we see an end to the tyranny of CONCORD ? 7000 crew members in your average battleship, all dead due to the most minor of transgressions against laws we do not want nor need.
Vote for Suoro Foiritan if you want the blood of billions on your hands.
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:32:00 -
[84]
A vote for Suoro Foiritan is a vote for CONCORD, who murder innocents trying to wreak vengeance upon ore thieves who never suffer for their actions.
How many innocent battleship crew members need to die before we see an end to the tyranny of CONCORD ? 7000 crew members in your average battleship, all dead due to the most minor of transgressions against laws we do not want nor need.
Vote for Suoro Foiritan if you want the blood of billions on your hands.
|

Chaos Warlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:44:00 -
[85]
Blood of Billions, you say?! Sounds like a good reason to vote for Fouritan to me!

|

Chaos Warlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 22:44:00 -
[86]
Blood of Billions, you say?! Sounds like a good reason to vote for Fouritan to me!

|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 23:24:00 -
[87]
Knew that'd backfire :p
*whispers to the pirate* Anyways keep in mind that Mentas Blaque is crazy and would start wars and do genocide ! So the blood of more billions would be on your hands if you vote for him !
|

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 23:24:00 -
[88]
Knew that'd backfire :p
*whispers to the pirate* Anyways keep in mind that Mentas Blaque is crazy and would start wars and do genocide ! So the blood of more billions would be on your hands if you vote for him !
|

Chaos Warlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 01:12:00 -
[89]
good enough for me
Quote: Chaos Warlock, CEO of Chaos Space Marines signed up for Mentas Blaque and aiming to become Emissary for the Sinq Laison region.
|

Chaos Warlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 01:12:00 -
[90]
good enough for me
Quote: Chaos Warlock, CEO of Chaos Space Marines signed up for Mentas Blaque and aiming to become Emissary for the Sinq Laison region.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |