| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 09:31:00 -
[1]
Edited by: CYVOK on 18/01/2005 01:15:16 Edited by: CYVOK on 21/12/2004 09:36:51 Edited by: CYVOK on 21/12/2004 09:36:35
------------------------------------------------ EDIT - 17 January 2005 ------------------------------------------------ Celestial Horizon is haulting open recuitment at this time.
We have welcomed over 100 new members over the past 4 weeks and will now allow for some care bear time so that all the new members and vetern members can get to better know one another.
We will only be accepting applications from players that have a referance from current Celestial Horizon members.
Thank you -CYVOK- ------------------------------------ ----------------------------------
Celestial Horizon is once again activetly recuiting!!
Please visit our recuitment page at www.celestial-horizon.net and see what your missing.
Our main site is located at www.celestial-horiozn.net
Our forums are located at www.celestial-horizon.net/forums
Both our forums and main site have been recently redesigned, its worth a look just to see what we have done.
Hope to see you in game. -CYVOK-
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 09:31:00 -
[2]
Edited by: CYVOK on 18/01/2005 01:15:16 Edited by: CYVOK on 21/12/2004 09:36:51 Edited by: CYVOK on 21/12/2004 09:36:35
------------------------------------------------ EDIT - 17 January 2005 ------------------------------------------------ Celestial Horizon is haulting open recuitment at this time.
We have welcomed over 100 new members over the past 4 weeks and will now allow for some care bear time so that all the new members and vetern members can get to better know one another.
We will only be accepting applications from players that have a referance from current Celestial Horizon members.
Thank you -CYVOK- ------------------------------------ ----------------------------------
Celestial Horizon is once again activetly recuiting!!
Please visit our recuitment page at www.celestial-horizon.net and see what your missing.
Our main site is located at www.celestial-horiozn.net
Our forums are located at www.celestial-horizon.net/forums
Both our forums and main site have been recently redesigned, its worth a look just to see what we have done.
Hope to see you in game. -CYVOK-
|

Noveron
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 12:08:00 -
[3]
If you are looking for a non-pirate corp with all kind of different department or joy areas, this is the one. Already a very big Corp. One of the most importat in Xetic I dare to say and great people you can count on.
Need a cruiser? Need a BattleShip? PVPr? Agent? Researcher? Miner? PVEr? Trader? Rogue? CLS has a place for you all.
And now, after the "advertising" my real opinion:
I sincerely think this Corp rocks, I have past through a few bad times with CLS and I have never regret staying with them and now they are greater than ever. Not only we have the greatest Corp CEO Ive met in any MMORPG with an incredible mind for organization and pleasing all the Corp as much as anyone can think of, he also has great plans for CLs and they are all becoming true (and also we are getting many good allies and friends thanks to him, but also we have some GREAT members, very smart and fun people, some names I can come up with:
CYVOK, James Black, Jodax, Cinnander, Crohnx, Cacciatore, Tezza, Talons, Sjoor, Coasterbrian, DarkSend, Feydakin, Harros, Hoozin, Silvanix, RudeDog, Khanda, Kosh,RapierX and MrsRapier, Nzaal, etc.. I could keep on for very long trust me, these people and many more I havent mention are fun, willing and you can always count on them and I would go with them to any anygame to form another corp.
|

Noveron
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 12:08:00 -
[4]
If you are looking for a non-pirate corp with all kind of different department or joy areas, this is the one. Already a very big Corp. One of the most importat in Xetic I dare to say and great people you can count on.
Need a cruiser? Need a BattleShip? PVPr? Agent? Researcher? Miner? PVEr? Trader? Rogue? CLS has a place for you all.
And now, after the "advertising" my real opinion:
I sincerely think this Corp rocks, I have past through a few bad times with CLS and I have never regret staying with them and now they are greater than ever. Not only we have the greatest Corp CEO Ive met in any MMORPG with an incredible mind for organization and pleasing all the Corp as much as anyone can think of, he also has great plans for CLs and they are all becoming true (and also we are getting many good allies and friends thanks to him, but also we have some GREAT members, very smart and fun people, some names I can come up with:
CYVOK, James Black, Jodax, Cinnander, Crohnx, Cacciatore, Tezza, Talons, Sjoor, Coasterbrian, DarkSend, Feydakin, Harros, Hoozin, Silvanix, RudeDog, Khanda, Kosh,RapierX and MrsRapier, Nzaal, etc.. I could keep on for very long trust me, these people and many more I havent mention are fun, willing and you can always count on them and I would go with them to any anygame to form another corp.
|

Waagaa Ktlehr
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 12:42:00 -
[5]
Definitely my favourite carebears :) ------------------------------------------ I am a love machine, feeding my fantasy, give me a kiss or three, have fun!
|

Waagaa Ktlehr
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 12:42:00 -
[6]
Definitely my favourite carebears :) ------------------------------------------ I am a love machine, feeding my fantasy, give me a kiss or three, have fun!
|

Dilsnik
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 15:44:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Dilsnik on 21/12/2004 15:45:15 I'd add that CLS has a place for all types of players, to the serious 8 hour a day types, to the casual, once a week folk. You can basically enjoy eve however you like, without pressure to be one thing or another.
|

Dilsnik
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 15:44:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Dilsnik on 21/12/2004 15:45:15 I'd add that CLS has a place for all types of players, to the serious 8 hour a day types, to the casual, once a week folk. You can basically enjoy eve however you like, without pressure to be one thing or another.
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 16:15:00 -
[9]
I'll join ! 
Seriously though, am looking to join a corp. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 16:15:00 -
[10]
I'll join ! 
Seriously though, am looking to join a corp. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Noveron
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 17:26:00 -
[11]
Edited by: Noveron on 21/12/2004 17:30:24 Edited by: Noveron on 21/12/2004 17:28:32 Azziza you once joined us, left, even declared war to us...but now CYVOK rules the house and CLS is much different.
What are you looking for in your new corp?
|

Noveron
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 17:26:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Noveron on 21/12/2004 17:30:24 Edited by: Noveron on 21/12/2004 17:28:32 Azziza you once joined us, left, even declared war to us...but now CYVOK rules the house and CLS is much different.
What are you looking for in your new corp?
|

MadGaz
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 17:59:00 -
[13]
Can I have a battleship if I join???  ------------------------------------------
|

MadGaz
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 17:59:00 -
[14]
Can I have a battleship if I join???  ------------------------------------------
|

Hammerforge
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:16:00 -
[15]
Just my personal thoughts:- From a personal point of view I have been in the corp for just over 3 mths and am far away the quietest members. I never get involved in any of the events or gang with other members as I have limited time on-line.Yet several of the corp leadership have gone out of their way and use up their game time to conv. with me on a 1 to 1 bases to check to see if I need any help.Does your corp leadership do that  . If you are thinking of change corp or looking for a change of direction from what I have seen and experienced this corp may have what you are looking for.
|

Hammerforge
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:16:00 -
[16]
Just my personal thoughts:- From a personal point of view I have been in the corp for just over 3 mths and am far away the quietest members. I never get involved in any of the events or gang with other members as I have limited time on-line.Yet several of the corp leadership have gone out of their way and use up their game time to conv. with me on a 1 to 1 bases to check to see if I need any help.Does your corp leadership do that  . If you are thinking of change corp or looking for a change of direction from what I have seen and experienced this corp may have what you are looking for.
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:30:00 -
[17]
I am looking for a group of people, of the enjoyable kind.
Also, Azziza does not pirate anymore, and hasnt for a long time already, production, agents and research is my field.
Just a few days ago I was asked to leave the corp I was in, and the alliance, since I "might" be a spy for CA, MF, .. well anyone.
Enjoy the game ! .. I know I do. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:30:00 -
[18]
I am looking for a group of people, of the enjoyable kind.
Also, Azziza does not pirate anymore, and hasnt for a long time already, production, agents and research is my field.
Just a few days ago I was asked to leave the corp I was in, and the alliance, since I "might" be a spy for CA, MF, .. well anyone.
Enjoy the game ! .. I know I do. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:50:00 -
[19]
Highly recommended bunch of ppl. No smack in local and always friendly. If you want to get into a big corp with lots of ppl to talk to all day, join them. ---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 18:50:00 -
[20]
Highly recommended bunch of ppl. No smack in local and always friendly. If you want to get into a big corp with lots of ppl to talk to all day, join them. ---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Cayote XIII
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 20:28:00 -
[21]
NO!!!! Don't join!!! Too many people in the corp chat!!! I can't count them all... The names.... AHHhhhhh!!!!
Seriously though, I have been a member of this corp for over 8 months and highly recommend it. Please consider joining if you are searching for a home in Eve.
Cayote XIII
|

Cayote XIII
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 20:28:00 -
[22]
NO!!!! Don't join!!! Too many people in the corp chat!!! I can't count them all... The names.... AHHhhhhh!!!!
Seriously though, I have been a member of this corp for over 8 months and highly recommend it. Please consider joining if you are searching for a home in Eve.
Cayote XIII
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 20:28:00 -
[23]
Edited by: Radeck on 21/12/2004 20:44:01 Edited by: Radeck on 21/12/2004 20:29:55 also, with over 400 members ALL OVER THE WORLD, you are assured of having someone in corp chat no matter what time zone you are in. I know of members in Hawaii, all zones in north america, australia, new zealand, thailand, spain, germany, UK, ireland, netherlands, norway...im sure ther are others but those are the ones that come to mind...
so you are assured of not being alone and lonely in corp chat :)
Teamspeak is also active, so you can even converse or just listen to the entertaining discussions taking place ;)
we play to have fun, but to do so without griefing or making other players' lives miserable (except for CA scum ofcourse ) while allowing evey player the freedom and flexibility to do/be whatever they want...no required corp mining time, no being essentially a corp's slave labor..you are free to choose what to do and how much to do it (within reason ofcourse: piracy is not permitted, among other anti-social and disrespectful behavior)
we are somewhere in the middle on the communism-anarchy scale, communism being where you give everything you make to the corp while the corp provides you with what you need, anarchy being every-man for himself and no-one cares about anyone...
although you personally can be where you want on that spectrum, the corp itself does provide some benefits, such us helping with first cruisers and battleships for new players, while relying on player donations and a few corp sponsored activities and corp-only 0.0 mining to provide the corp with what it needs to function and provide for its needs and those of the Fleet PvP division (which by nature tends to be more communistic...PvP's players dont have time to mine and do other carebearish stuff, so the corp takes care of them and provides a paycheck.)
if you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or check out the corp webpage for info on the various divisions and what they do. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 20:28:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Radeck on 21/12/2004 20:44:01 Edited by: Radeck on 21/12/2004 20:29:55 also, with over 400 members ALL OVER THE WORLD, you are assured of having someone in corp chat no matter what time zone you are in. I know of members in Hawaii, all zones in north america, australia, new zealand, thailand, spain, germany, UK, ireland, netherlands, norway...im sure ther are others but those are the ones that come to mind...
so you are assured of not being alone and lonely in corp chat :)
Teamspeak is also active, so you can even converse or just listen to the entertaining discussions taking place ;)
we play to have fun, but to do so without griefing or making other players' lives miserable (except for CA scum ofcourse ) while allowing evey player the freedom and flexibility to do/be whatever they want...no required corp mining time, no being essentially a corp's slave labor..you are free to choose what to do and how much to do it (within reason ofcourse: piracy is not permitted, among other anti-social and disrespectful behavior)
we are somewhere in the middle on the communism-anarchy scale, communism being where you give everything you make to the corp while the corp provides you with what you need, anarchy being every-man for himself and no-one cares about anyone...
although you personally can be where you want on that spectrum, the corp itself does provide some benefits, such us helping with first cruisers and battleships for new players, while relying on player donations and a few corp sponsored activities and corp-only 0.0 mining to provide the corp with what it needs to function and provide for its needs and those of the Fleet PvP division (which by nature tends to be more communistic...PvP's players dont have time to mine and do other carebearish stuff, so the corp takes care of them and provides a paycheck.)
if you have any questions, feel free to ask here, or check out the corp webpage for info on the various divisions and what they do. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 21:21:00 -
[25]
Hmmm, I'm looking for something new for Exodus.....
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 21:21:00 -
[26]
Hmmm, I'm looking for something new for Exodus.....
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Cinnander
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 23:12:00 -
[27]
Recommend to a freind and get a free cookie!  |

Cinnander
|
Posted - 2004.12.21 23:12:00 -
[28]
Recommend to a freind and get a free cookie!  |

Mac Knife
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 00:11:00 -
[29]
/me wishes he had the honour of fighting volume and sjoor again in Yulai.
Very fun corp and from what i've seen a great bunch of peolple 
|

Mac Knife
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 00:11:00 -
[30]
/me wishes he had the honour of fighting volume and sjoor again in Yulai.
Very fun corp and from what i've seen a great bunch of peolple 
|

fireclawelite'sgirl
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 13:03:00 -
[31]
great corp , best in eve
|

fireclawelite'sgirl
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 13:03:00 -
[32]
great corp , best in eve
|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 14:57:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert Hmmm, I'm looking for something new for Exodus.....

¼©¼ a history |

Riddari
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 14:57:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert Hmmm, I'm looking for something new for Exodus.....

¼©¼ a history |

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 16:50:00 -
[35]
Nearing 8 Months with these guys and I can't Imagine EVE playing with any other group. Some corps are devoted to research, others to combat, others to agent running, even more to mining. We do everything, and co-exist together. It really is a great place to be. ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 16:50:00 -
[36]
Nearing 8 Months with these guys and I can't Imagine EVE playing with any other group. Some corps are devoted to research, others to combat, others to agent running, even more to mining. We do everything, and co-exist together. It really is a great place to be. ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 19:54:00 -
[37]
Hiya again Azziza. 
Just Apply at one of our offices if you are really interested, or bug Cyvok (He could always use more mails and convos ). They can decided to let you in again, or call the men in white coats, either way, it should be fun.
Josh, hmm... you have been in your current corp a bit longer than usually, now havent you. I'd say its time for another corp under your name. 
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 19:54:00 -
[38]
Hiya again Azziza. 
Just Apply at one of our offices if you are really interested, or bug Cyvok (He could always use more mails and convos ). They can decided to let you in again, or call the men in white coats, either way, it should be fun.
Josh, hmm... you have been in your current corp a bit longer than usually, now havent you. I'd say its time for another corp under your name. 
|

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 22:44:00 -
[39]
I forgot to mention, if you join CLS, you need to give Cyvok spelling lessons :) ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.22 22:44:00 -
[40]
I forgot to mention, if you join CLS, you need to give Cyvok spelling lessons :) ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 01:47:00 -
[41]
I banged on the door and they let me in, even though by mistake ! 
Thanks.
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 01:47:00 -
[42]
I banged on the door and they let me in, even though by mistake ! 
Thanks.
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

TheNomad
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 01:55:00 -
[43]
Bump, as I may be interested. Not sure what I want to do in game as of yet, been playing a looong time, Jack of All Trades.....
"Life is tough, life is tougher if you are stupid." FSU 'Noles >>>---;;-> |

TheNomad
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 01:55:00 -
[44]
Bump, as I may be interested. Not sure what I want to do in game as of yet, been playing a looong time, Jack of All Trades.....
"Life is tough, life is tougher if you are stupid." FSU 'Noles >>>---;;-> |

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 09:06:00 -
[45]
lol, great to hear Azziza! Welcome back. :)
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 09:06:00 -
[46]
lol, great to hear Azziza! Welcome back. :)
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 09:12:00 -
[47]
OMG, we let Azziza in again? WTF are we thinking?
Good to have ya back Azziza  ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 09:12:00 -
[48]
OMG, we let Azziza in again? WTF are we thinking?
Good to have ya back Azziza  ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 16:57:00 -
[49]
Originally by: TheNomad Bump, as I may be interested. Not sure what I want to do in game as of yet, been playing a looong time, Jack of All Trades.....
not a problem. I myself am in the jack-of-all-trades group..we call it Rogue Ops in CLS...or you can join one of the various departments that specialize in certain areas...you can even jump around departments if you like to be a jack-of-all-trades but in a more dedicated/formal setting, even if it is only for a certain amount of time...no-one is forced to stay in one group or do the same thing all the time... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 16:57:00 -
[50]
Originally by: TheNomad Bump, as I may be interested. Not sure what I want to do in game as of yet, been playing a looong time, Jack of All Trades.....
not a problem. I myself am in the jack-of-all-trades group..we call it Rogue Ops in CLS...or you can join one of the various departments that specialize in certain areas...you can even jump around departments if you like to be a jack-of-all-trades but in a more dedicated/formal setting, even if it is only for a certain amount of time...no-one is forced to stay in one group or do the same thing all the time... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 23:23:00 -
[51]
I got kicked out again, no real reason given..
Unemployed ... again. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.12.23 23:23:00 -
[52]
I got kicked out again, no real reason given..
Unemployed ... again. 
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Zarlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 00:01:00 -
[53]
*Friendly Bump*
This corp is great one of the best in XETIC.
|

Zarlock
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 00:01:00 -
[54]
*Friendly Bump*
This corp is great one of the best in XETIC.
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 06:14:00 -
[55]
*Shameless Bumpage*
I'm sorry to hear that Azziza. I guess we'll see what the next few days hold.
To all who are looking for a corp to join, I urge you to look at the CLS website that CYVOK posted in the initial post. Lots of cool stuff there. ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 06:14:00 -
[56]
*Shameless Bumpage*
I'm sorry to hear that Azziza. I guess we'll see what the next few days hold.
To all who are looking for a corp to join, I urge you to look at the CLS website that CYVOK posted in the initial post. Lots of cool stuff there. ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

TheNomad
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 15:32:00 -
[57]
Edited by: TheNomad on 24/12/2004 15:33:21 Another bump. Still thinking, would be a large change joining a large corp., but interested nevertheless.
"Life is tough, life is tougher if you are stupid." FSU 'Noles >>>---;;-> |

TheNomad
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 15:32:00 -
[58]
Edited by: TheNomad on 24/12/2004 15:33:21 Another bump. Still thinking, would be a large change joining a large corp., but interested nevertheless.
"Life is tough, life is tougher if you are stupid." FSU 'Noles >>>---;;-> |

Draximus Cane
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 19:37:00 -
[59]
Great corp well run CYVOk is a great leader.
Join them if you want to play the good guy role, their the best good guys
-------------------------------------------------
|

Draximus Cane
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 19:37:00 -
[60]
Great corp well run CYVOk is a great leader.
Join them if you want to play the good guy role, their the best good guys
-------------------------------------------------
|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 21:27:00 -
[61]
Thanks drax kind words given our past err fun times :)
|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2004.12.24 21:27:00 -
[62]
Thanks drax kind words given our past err fun times :)
|

Draximus Cane
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 09:35:00 -
[63]
Edited by: Draximus Cane on 25/12/2004 09:35:24 To have bad guys, the game needs good guys.
And your the best run good guy outfit.
Lots of good guys with resources means, lots of targets.
Lots of targets with resource, means people wont quit the game after losing a cruiser
Good luck
-------------------------------------------------
|

Draximus Cane
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 09:35:00 -
[64]
Edited by: Draximus Cane on 25/12/2004 09:35:24 To have bad guys, the game needs good guys.
And your the best run good guy outfit.
Lots of good guys with resources means, lots of targets.
Lots of targets with resource, means people wont quit the game after losing a cruiser
Good luck
-------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 16:09:00 -
[65]
shameless bumpage  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 16:09:00 -
[66]
shameless bumpage  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 04:33:00 -
[67]
*Shameful Bump*
Please, if you are interested, go to the pages that CYVOK listed in the starting post or contact a member of CLS in game and we'll see what we can do about letting you in on some of our hot action.
(Yeah, I just realized how that could sound, but I refuse to change it on the principle of the matter.) ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 04:33:00 -
[68]
*Shameful Bump*
Please, if you are interested, go to the pages that CYVOK listed in the starting post or contact a member of CLS in game and we'll see what we can do about letting you in on some of our hot action.
(Yeah, I just realized how that could sound, but I refuse to change it on the principle of the matter.) ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:07:00 -
[69]
Not just a shameless bump, but also to point out that our URL is www.celestial-horizon.net
also... Even our enemies love us :) ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Canine Fiend
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:07:00 -
[70]
Not just a shameless bump, but also to point out that our URL is www.celestial-horizon.net
also... Even our enemies love us :) ----------------------------------------------
Proud Member of Celestial Horizon Corp.
|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:16:00 -
[71]
P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
¼©¼ a history |

Riddari
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:16:00 -
[72]
P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
¼©¼ a history |

Rafe Waddo
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 16:10:00 -
[73]
Bumpy. Joined these guys yesterday and had a warme welcome in the corp chat. :)
|

Rafe Waddo
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 16:10:00 -
[74]
Bumpy. Joined these guys yesterday and had a warme welcome in the corp chat. :)
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:58:00 -
[75]
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:58:00 -
[76]
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Wolf Hound
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 18:03:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
The question is... can we keep you? :P
|

Wolf Hound
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 18:03:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
The question is... can we keep you? :P
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 19:48:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Wolf Hound
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
The question is... can we keep you? :P
I got some extra Duct Tape, we can strap him to one of our stations so he can't get away. 
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 19:48:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Wolf Hound
Originally by: Joshua Calvert
Originally by: Riddari P.S.
Josh, check us out. You get to shoot CA! 
Riddari made me feel the force........
The question is... can we keep you? :P
I got some extra Duct Tape, we can strap him to one of our stations so he can't get away. 
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:07:00 -
[81]
Like Riddari's use of the force, duct tape too, has a light and dark side.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:07:00 -
[82]
Like Riddari's use of the force, duct tape too, has a light and dark side.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:59:00 -
[83]
Finally found a new home, eh josh? ---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:59:00 -
[84]
Finally found a new home, eh josh? ---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Waagaa Ktlehr
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 03:59:00 -
[85]
CLS ducttape has high a stickage value. But how well can you handle it? :) ------------------------------------------ I am a love machine, feeding my fantasy, give me a kiss or three, have fun!
|

Waagaa Ktlehr
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 03:59:00 -
[86]
CLS ducttape has high a stickage value. But how well can you handle it? :) ------------------------------------------ I am a love machine, feeding my fantasy, give me a kiss or three, have fun!
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 08:54:00 -
[87]
CLS has one of the most tireless CEOs in the game and the people are a very resilient group. They don't back down from a fight but they also get excited about mining ops...which is really strange! 
Oh, and now they have Josh!  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 08:54:00 -
[88]
CLS has one of the most tireless CEOs in the game and the people are a very resilient group. They don't back down from a fight but they also get excited about mining ops...which is really strange! 
Oh, and now they have Josh!  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 16:51:00 -
[89]
Edited by: Radeck on 29/12/2004 16:52:39 and another reason to join: our forums Mrs.Rapier has done an awesome job setting them up...just check out the 100's (literally) of smilies you can use i can safely claim that they are the most numerous and most hillarious ones i have seen in any forum...check it out at http://www.celestial-horizon.net/forums  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 16:51:00 -
[90]
Edited by: Radeck on 29/12/2004 16:52:39 and another reason to join: our forums Mrs.Rapier has done an awesome job setting them up...just check out the 100's (literally) of smilies you can use i can safely claim that they are the most numerous and most hillarious ones i have seen in any forum...check it out at http://www.celestial-horizon.net/forums  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 22:35:00 -
[91]
Edited by: Radeck on 29/12/2004 22:35:33 nearly 450 members last time i checked \o/ 
keep those applications comming...maybe CYVOK will have some special reward for the 500th member (just a suggestion CY, dont fire me please ) but would be a good idea... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 22:35:00 -
[92]
Edited by: Radeck on 29/12/2004 22:35:33 nearly 450 members last time i checked \o/ 
keep those applications comming...maybe CYVOK will have some special reward for the 500th member (just a suggestion CY, dont fire me please ) but would be a good idea... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Sephrim Nageal
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 05:13:00 -
[93]
Some of the best people I have ever played with. :)
|

Sephrim Nageal
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 05:13:00 -
[94]
Some of the best people I have ever played with. :)
|

Caytlyn Rose
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 05:16:00 -
[95]
Hey there
Yup, this is a great bunch of people, even if I do say so myself
Join CLS! You Won't Be Sorry!
|

Caytlyn Rose
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 05:16:00 -
[96]
Hey there
Yup, this is a great bunch of people, even if I do say so myself
Join CLS! You Won't Be Sorry!
|

KelGroy
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 13:34:00 -
[97]
Great group of people.
Glad they were recruiting when I decided to give EVE a second chance. |

KelGroy
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 13:34:00 -
[98]
Great group of people.
Glad they were recruiting when I decided to give EVE a second chance. |

Dilsnik
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:31:00 -
[99]
One of Eve's Best...
|

Dilsnik
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:31:00 -
[100]
One of Eve's Best...
|

Brutus Duran
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 00:21:00 -
[101]
Originally by: Radeck keep those applications comming...maybe CYVOK will have some special reward for the 500th member (just a suggestion CY, dont fire me please ) but would be a good idea...
I will give a box of CLS Choc-Chip & Lobster Cookies to the 500th member.
btw guys, what's with all this shameless BUMPing.
|

Brutus Duran
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 00:21:00 -
[102]
Originally by: Radeck keep those applications comming...maybe CYVOK will have some special reward for the 500th member (just a suggestion CY, dont fire me please ) but would be a good idea...
I will give a box of CLS Choc-Chip & Lobster Cookies to the 500th member.
btw guys, what's with all this shameless BUMPing.
|

KelGroy
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 00:54:00 -
[103]
what bumping
|

KelGroy
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 00:54:00 -
[104]
what bumping
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 23:33:00 -
[105]
I have herd from a good source that Celestial Horizon is the bestest Corp in all of EvE-Online!!
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2004.12.31 23:33:00 -
[106]
I have herd from a good source that Celestial Horizon is the bestest Corp in all of EvE-Online!!
|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2005.01.01 00:37:00 -
[107]
shame the ceo cant type :)
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2005.01.01 05:29:00 -
[108]
Edited by: CYVOK on 01/01/2005 05:29:30
Originally by: Eleese shame the ceo cant type :)
Actually I ment to say bestest, hehe.
|

Maximillian Pillon
|
Posted - 2005.01.01 20:31:00 -
[109]
I am new to the game, and this sounds like a really great Corp for me to join. I used to play EnB and this corp, after reading the website, sounds like my old guild in EnB. So what's the process of me joining the Corp?
|

Eleese
|
Posted - 2005.01.01 20:52:00 -
[110]
convo or send tohsons an eve mail he can sort out your application.
|

MoLeH
|
Posted - 2005.01.02 04:19:00 -
[111]
can i join your corp ?
-------------------------------------- Do you see people in real life whining that their enjoyment was ruined by a shark when they went swimming in dangerous waters? - Viceroy |

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2005.01.02 23:21:00 -
[112]
Wow!! Over 2000 views...
*Imagines what it would be like to have a 2,000 member Corp*
-CYVOK-
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 11:03:00 -
[113]
Originally by: CYVOK Wow!! Over 2000 views...
*Imagines what it would be like to have a 2,000 member Corp*
-CYVOK-
/emote gives Cyvok a t-shirt with a giant bulls-eye on it.
Kinda like that I imagine.  -
T2 Weapons Testing in progress! Volunteer today! |

captain tripps
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 11:49:00 -
[114]
Edited by: captain tripps on 03/01/2005 11:51:13 First Impressions of a New Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I got my first 24 hours in the corp and I must say I have never been more impressed about one corp as I am Yours. The size of the mining op left my mouth open, The size of the corp itself in amazing. I been in a few guilds and corps in my time I don't not envy the people trying to run it. Back when I had leadership of a large group of people it drove me insane. The fighting and general lack of sense was almost too much to bare but I made it work with the help of lots of good officers which I can tell this corp has. I Really don't know too many people yet but every day I get to know a few more which helps when your in a huge corp. For new people its makes us feel good when your older members says hi.... its can be lonely even in a big crowd. I been playing this game for almost a year and I think I have made the best choice in corps I am sure I will make many new friends.
|

Kanoubi
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 12:21:00 -
[115]
Sometimes we have the Trivial game ( CLS version )
Some serious nutz case member that i can remember the name started the game ... the prizes arent bad 
damm.. we need a health department on the corp. 
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 18:12:00 -
[116]
Edited by: Radeck on 03/01/2005 22:04:24
Originally by: Maximillian Pillon I am new to the game, and this sounds like a really great Corp for me to join. I used to play EnB and this corp, after reading the website, sounds like my old guild in EnB. So what's the process of me joining the Corp?
i myself am ex-Enb. Infact, when the corp first started out it was about 95% Enb (out of almost 200 players) who were refugees after sunset annoucement. Since then we have doubled in size, so we have somewhere about 50% Enb and 50% non-Enb players...final EnB closure sent in some more players, but we also have had a lot of new non-enb recruits
As captain Tripps above (BTW welcome to CLS )noted we seem to run pretty well with very little in-fighting (thank God). I think a main reason for that is that a major portion of the players ARE ex-Enb so we have a certain kind of camaraderie/loyalty/friendship/familiarity with each other that is not present in other corps...
ofcourse this doesnt mean we have 'cliques' that new people can get into..we are still a very open group...we just have that common foundation/history together that keeps us more cohesive. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.01.03 21:48:00 -
[117]
One of the best corps in EVE. Any type of player can find a home in CLS (except a norty pirate ). Corp is full of great people who really love the game and love having fun.
|

Riddari
|
Posted - 2005.01.04 11:34:00 -
[118]
Originally by: Danks One of the best corps in EVE. Any type of player can find a home in CLS (except a norty pirate ). Corp is full of great people who really love the game and love having fun.
Well I was a pirate but not a norty one 
¼©¼ a history |

Radeck
|
Posted - 2005.01.04 23:33:00 -
[119]
Edited by: Radeck on 04/01/2005 23:34:46 welcome to all the new members and recruits...we all hope you find a permanent home with us.
to anyone looking for a new corp, give us a try...you cant lose, if you dont think we are the corp for you, you can go back to your NPC corp no hard feelings  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Eldar Curunirr
|
Posted - 2005.01.05 01:24:00 -
[120]
Top notch corp with many good PVPers, miners, agent runners and the like! Join em, or else 
Eldar
|

Zaintiraris
|
Posted - 2005.01.05 03:20:00 -
[121]
CLS is definately a wonderful corporation for any walk of life. I enjoyed my time there immensely. ---
Originally by: CCP Hammer This game was so much better back before people knew math.
|

Selthae
|
Posted - 2005.01.05 12:24:00 -
[122]
Quote:
/emote gives Cyvok a t-shirt with a giant bulls-eye on it.
Kinda like that I imagine.
I remember him wearing that shirt pre-exodus.
By all accounts it's the best run corp, with a great playerbase.
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2005.01.05 18:28:00 -
[123]
Edited by: Hoozin on 05/01/2005 18:28:50 Edited by: Hoozin on 05/01/2005 18:28:09
Originally by: Seleene
/emote gives Cyvok a t-shirt with a giant bulls-eye on it.
Kinda like that I imagine.
Actually, pre-exodus, I'm suprised that our corp logo wasn't a bullseye.
Edit(s): Forum Coding Fixes ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2005.01.06 09:33:00 -
[124]
Well, in case the bullseye wasn't big enough:
I have recently been informed that while the number hasn't updated at the time of this post, Celestial Horizon Corporation has assimilated - er... I mean recruited - yes, that's it, recruited our 500th member. Congratulations to ... that ... person. ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Dau Imperius
|
Posted - 2005.01.06 11:31:00 -
[125]
Damn, and I've got my own running for longest employment history going with Josh. I think mines as long as his if not more.
Props goes to Celestial Horizon for being mostly old EnB players. I trust refugees from that game more so then pure EVE only players. Should be the next Taggert without the bad reputation.  Good luck going for the first 1K corp maybe? That'll bring down wimpy Alliances and maybe you can form the first actual 'Empire' in 0.0 space....one corp, many people.
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2005.01.06 23:29:00 -
[126]
tiem for a bump :) everyone is busy reading the posts about CA  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Jobe Calandri
|
Posted - 2005.01.09 01:44:00 -
[127]
I joined up, why dont you?
shameless bumpage 
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2005.01.11 20:31:00 -
[128]
WooT!
With over 500 Members we now represtent nearly 1% of the total EvE player base, hehe.
Saturday night when the server was at 10,072 we had 99 players in corp chat!
Go Us!!
-CYVOK-
|

Aelius
|
Posted - 2005.01.12 11:02:00 -
[129]
Originally by: CYVOK WooT!
With over 500 Members we now represtent nearly 1% of the total EvE player base, hehe.
Saturday night when the server was at 10,072 we had 99 players in corp chat!
Go Us!!
-CYVOK-
I'm loking for something new to do in EVE. Perhaps i will apply. Selling Raven BPC ME20 3M at Yulai 1st Station |

Latex Mistress
|
Posted - 2005.01.12 14:33:00 -
[130]
Edited by: Latex Mistress on 12/01/2005 14:33:48 [EDIT: I can't read]
CLS are a real class act. We've warred against them, fought beside them, and each time they gained our respect. If all our targets would act like CLS, this game would be a much better place.
If you haven't been convinced by pages of praise, my post won't tilt the scales but for what it's worth, CLS has plenty of whatever kind of fix you're looking for (aside from "norty" pirates... lol).
If ECM is an act of aggression, why am I not on kill mails?
|

Hoozin
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 02:13:00 -
[131]
This fell too far, so more shamelessness was needed in the bumping.
I feel obligated to say something else that's nice, but I can't bring myself to do it. ---------------------------------
The forums are so much smoother if you just don't read any posts by [UDIE]. More specifically Shin Ra's. |

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 03:43:00 -
[132]
how many of the old CLS players from E&B are still around in CLS ?
Originally by: Graelyn
"We're at war with you, and you FIRED on us! I am so telling CONCORD!"
Quote: [18:46:36] Weebear > WTS Electric Golf Cart, 1 careful owner. Phone Rome 555 6567
|

Erzengal
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 07:35:00 -
[133]
Originally by: Malken how many of the old CLS players from E&B are still around in CLS ?
Still a good portion of us are still around. There isnt as much talk about the Good 'ol days of standing round in F7, and long nights at the Gate as there were. Though if someone brings it up, you can generally call off any other possible conversation for the next hour. 
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 08:13:00 -
[134]
Originally by: Erzengal
Originally by: Malken how many of the old CLS players from E&B are still around in CLS ?
Still a good portion of us are still around. There isnt as much talk about the Good 'ol days of standing round in F7, and long nights at the Gate as there were. Though if someone brings it up, you can generally call off any other possible conversation for the next hour. 
hehe i still have nightmares about looking at that damn gate waiting for the little fish and hearing that damn Tada-O tune
Originally by: Graelyn
"We're at war with you, and you FIRED on us! I am so telling CONCORD!"
Quote: [18:46:36] Weebear > WTS Electric Golf Cart, 1 careful owner. Phone Rome 555 6567
|

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 08:15:00 -
[135]
i miss my PE of doom :(
*cough* Bumpage
Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

Weebear
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 11:41:00 -
[136]
Originally by: Malken how many of the old CLS players from E&B are still around in CLS ?
Not sure how many old EnB CLS are still around, I can think of Sjoor, Darksend and RapierX off the top of my head. Still lots of old EnB players who were in other guilds though.
The topic does come up in cop chat every now and then, and I still like to remind Lighthammer how my PE beat his TE in arena at least once a month. ----------------------- Honor and Serve!
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 13:05:00 -
[137]
chain menace comes flying through my head :)
Originally by: Graelyn
"We're at war with you, and you FIRED on us! I am so telling CONCORD!"
Quote: [18:46:36] Weebear > WTS Electric Golf Cart, 1 careful owner. Phone Rome 555 6567
|

Radeck
|
Posted - 2005.01.14 17:41:00 -
[138]
yep, TONS of exENB players still around...a survey was done a couple of months ago of the ENB guilds/servers represented in EVE CLS...you can see it on our forums at http://www.celestial-horizon.net/docs/enb.htm
Total of 102 ENB Guilds now in CLS !!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Pel Mel
|
Posted - 2005.01.15 12:08:00 -
[139]
cmon folks, you know ya wanna
Originally by: Eris Discordia I pwn all.
Eris Discordia wtfpwns this thread using fastlockbeamz0r and wrecks for omgwtflock!! damage
|

R'adeh
|
Posted - 2005.01.15 15:41:00 -
[140]
*BUMP*
Ok, here it goes, my long overdue feedback:
I'v joined CLS around 2 weeks ago and decided to wait with the feedback till now since I'm totally new to EVE. Reading the eve-o forums and joining the help channels, I've often heard how hard it is to start with that game. To begin with, let me just say: Thanks guys, you made things a lot easier and a lot more fun. Everyone I spoke to has been VERY helpful and friendly. You made things a lot easier for a newb.
The first week I stayed around Oursulaert and did agent missions and some pirate hunting as soon as I've gotten my first frig. After that I decided to move to the Forge region after participating in one of Caytlyn's mo's. Since then I've spoken to more and more CLS people there and I had fun hauling with them. I never thought hauling could be fun, but doing it with a bunch of nice people is (not to mention the ton of Isk you make doing so). Anyway, I just bought a new MK3 from Bridget and plan on helping out Forge miners for some time to come. Furthermore, in 2 days I'll also get a new Thorax which I'm looking forward to since it's a first step towards PVP.
What I've liked about CLS so far:
- great bunch of people - solidarity / comeradery - VERY well organized (Cyvok thumbs up!!) - Great CEO blogs each week make you feel "part of something" - Many different departments allow you to chose what you wanna do (mining, hauling, pvp, research, production, etc.) - There's ALWAYS someone online - Some rats seem to have a lot of respect for CLS and decide not to shoot at you. Saved my newb ass twice so far after being too curious and flying to bellow 0.4 space - It's easier to make some Isk which is VERY nice for new players - Player interaction within the corp makes the game A LOT more enjoyable. I'm not sure if I would have signed up after the 14-day trial without u guys being so helpful.
What I didn't like:
- I'm still kinda waiting for something bad to happen...not one thing so far!
To sum it up: Great corp! I advise everyone (except for norty pirates) to give CLS a try. I can't compare to other corps since this is the first I joined (and probably the last), but I wouldn't know how it could get any better. Thanks CLS!
|

Chiana Cala
|
Posted - 2005.01.16 00:25:00 -
[141]
E&B, ahh.. the good old days..  I played with CLS on Galileo back in the days, I was one of the founders of the guild back then..
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.01.16 01:37:00 -
[142]
i could show you some of my images from the old days at the shakti pleasure moon but i would propably get banned here for posting unproper content :)
Originally by: Graelyn
"We're at war with you, and you FIRED on us! I am so telling CONCORD!"
Quote: [18:46:36] Weebear > WTS Electric Golf Cart, 1 careful owner. Phone Rome 555 6567
|

Chiana Cala
|
Posted - 2005.01.17 13:09:00 -
[143]
Hehe, you probably would 
|

AzzKikr
|
Posted - 2005.01.17 15:16:00 -
[144]
What R'adeh said. Also new to CLS, and good bunch of people to join.
Regards,
AzzKikr Old Farts Recruitment Officer
Visit us at http://oldfarts.guildportal.com |

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2005.01.18 01:14:00 -
[145]
Celestial Horizon is haulting open recuitment at this time.
We have welcomed over 100 new members over the past 4 weeks and will now allow for some care bear time so that all the new members and vetern members can get to better know one another.
We will only be accepting applications from players that have a referance from current Celestial Horizon members.
Thank you -CYVOK-
|

Almaras
|
Posted - 2005.01.18 12:59:00 -
[146]
I'm always just a little bit too late... ;)
Sounds like a great corporation, maybe i'll catch the cattle call next time...
|

Dellant
|
Posted - 2005.01.19 16:46:00 -
[147]
Noooo!! <Pound!> <Pound!> Let me in! 
Originally by: CYVOK Celestial Horizon is haulting open recuitment at this time.
We have welcomed over 100 new members over the past 4 weeks and will now allow for some care bear time so that all the new members and vetern members can get to better know one another.
We will only be accepting applications from players that have a referance from current Celestial Horizon members.
Thank you -CYVOK-
|

iamanoobalt
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 16:35:00 -
[148]
when will recruitment begin again?
|

CYVOK
|
Posted - 2005.02.06 04:00:00 -
[149]
We may open recuitment again a few weeks.
We need time for our newer members to adjust to CLS.
We also need time to build team work and allow vetern and newer members to get to know one another.
Thank you for your interest. Our doors will reopen soon.
-CYVOK-
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2005.02.06 13:03:00 -
[150]
I'm still here so I guess CLs must be alright 
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 :: [one page] |