| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.08 22:11:00 -
[31]
Macro bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.09 21:30:00 -
[32]
Russian bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 22:34:00 -
[33]
Vroom vroom.
|

Lunaon
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 23:39:00 -
[34]
BPO's Frigates 1x Incursus - ME 25 PE 5 - 26M 1x Merlin - ME 25 PE 5 - 25M 1x Rifter - ME 25 PE 5 - 25M
65 mil isk?
Lunaon
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.14 04:15:00 -
[35]
Made a deal ingame for 70M. Thank you sir. :)
Also bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.15 21:00:00 -
[36]
AFK bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.17 16:14:00 -
[37]
Still recruiting.
oh wai...
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.19 09:08:00 -
[38]
YAB
|

Apo123
|
Posted - 2010.09.19 18:37:00 -
[39]
Quick and excellent service, got 7 BPOs researched and bought a Cap Booster 800 BPO.
Free bump for awesomeness.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.20 11:01:00 -
[40]
Gotta love free bumps! :D
|

Rhea Alastor
Amarr
|
Posted - 2010.09.21 12:50:00 -
[41]
Want this: 1x Cruise missile set - Perfect ME PE 10 - 53M
Pls contract me
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.21 18:15:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Rhea Alastor Want this: 1x Cruise missile set - Perfect ME PE 10 - 53M
Contract's up, thank you. :)
Also, we're now selling a Dominix BPO! (50/5 - 750M)
|

ceti four
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 07:52:00 -
[43]
I will take a set of torp BPO's set contract for 1 day, will pick up when I get home from work this evening. Also how long for you to prepare a set of maxed gun BPO's for compression runs?
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 10:38:00 -
[44]
Originally by: ceti four I will take a set of torp BPO's set contract for 1 day, will pick up when I get home from work this evening. Also how long for you to prepare a set of maxed gun BPO's for compression runs?
Contract is up, thank you. :) I'm not sure what that second sentence means though... you want me to get you compression BPO's for a Rorqual? Or do you want some t1 gun prints for invention?
|

ceti four
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 10:50:00 -
[45]
I need maxed researched T1 large gun BPO's, use them to build guns which weigh alot less than then mins used to build them hence compression, transport those, and refine them at their destination, viola, easy and cheap transportation for large sums of minerals, wonder what one might use that for?LOL
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.22 12:05:00 -
[46]
Well, usually, people use a Rorqual for that kind of thing... :P
Anyhoo, a breakdown of some of the big guns:
Dual 425mm autocannon I Perfect ME is 2463. (205d) Sensible seems 105/10; 9 days. Total research cost: 7,7M
800mm repeating artillery I Perfect ME is 12295, taking well over 2 years to research. Perfect ME for isogen is 351, that seems like a sensible level; 29,5 days. Total research cost for 351/10: 24M
Dual 250mm railgun I Perfect ME: 2463. Sensible level: 105/10; 9 days Total research cost: 7,7M
425mm railgun I Perfect ME: 20498 Sensible level: 103/10; 9,5 days Total research cost: 7,7M
A lot of these prints are pretty much the same. (the two dual's, for instance) Let me know which one you want and at what level. :)
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.23 23:00:00 -
[47]
Webbed bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.24 22:29:00 -
[48]
100MN bump.
|

ItsmeHcK3
|
Posted - 2010.09.26 00:56:00 -
[49]
Altbump!
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.28 01:55:00 -
[50]
Stationbump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.29 11:14:00 -
[51]
POS bowling.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.09.30 14:33:00 -
[52]
Titan bump.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.10.02 00:08:00 -
[53]
Serious business.
|

Clavicula
|
Posted - 2010.10.02 00:25:00 -
[54]
I'll take 2x Light Missile BPO sets
Also would be interested in a rocket set and HAM set if you'd quote it.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.10.02 01:18:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Clavicula I'll take 2x Light Missile BPO sets
Contract is up, thank you.
Quote: Also would be interested in a rocket set and HAM set if you'd quote it.
HAM set goes for 18M as stated in the OP, will be a few days before the next one is ready though. I'll send you a quote for the rocket set tomorrow, as it is 3am and I was just leaving for bed. :P
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.10.02 15:35:00 -
[56]
As promised: A full set of rocket BPO's is 2,5M.
|

Clavicula
|
Posted - 2010.10.03 00:57:00 -
[57]
Let me know when they are ready and I'll take a set of both the rockets and HAM missiles.
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.10.03 22:48:00 -
[58]
Bump.
|

Handelsschnucki
|
Posted - 2010.10.04 21:21:00 -
[59]
Are these located in jita?
If so Ill take one heavy missile set, please!
|

ItsmeHcK2
|
Posted - 2010.10.05 00:50:00 -
[60]
Yes they are. Contract's up, thank you. :)
Also, you guys buy it out way too quick, we've got a ME queue of 2 weeks now. :D
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |