| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kean Vernius
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.20 01:48:00 -
[31] - Quote
Hey there Druid Cilnok,
Sent you a message in game, hope to hear back from you.
Kean Recruiter |

Malgus Dralgen
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.23 03:08:00 -
[32] - Quote
Another awesome mining op tonight. Why weren't you there? Good times, good ISK, good people. Contact us! |

Malgus Dralgen
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.24 06:01:00 -
[33] - Quote
Hi my name is Dralgen, I'm a ISKoholic. Are you as well? Well I have been getting treatment in PFPT for over a month now and I'm feeling great. My wallet is only getting fatter. Your wallet getting flater? I'm eating lobster. Are you only eating whoppers? Tisk tisk, come talk to us. Our recruitment channel PFPT is open. Awesome buyback program so you keep mining while we haul. Max orca boosts so you mine faster. What are you waiting for. I made ISK while writing this.... |

Malgus Dralgen
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.29 03:02:00 -
[34] - Quote
Bump. |

mako power
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.30 20:06:00 -
[35] - Quote
Bump, online in about 2 hours |

Robert De'Arneth
The Scope Gallente Federation
3
|
Posted - 2012.08.30 20:22:00 -
[36] - Quote
Another pilot interested, will join PFPT tonight, your play times look right for me. |

ShadowMech
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.30 20:44:00 -
[37] - Quote
Do yall have anyone on from after downtime until 1700 eve time? What about from dt until 2000 eve time?
Whats the average experience of your members?
Do yall do anything besides mine? Any mission running?
Thanks. |

mako power
Profit's Prophets Strategic Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.30 20:59:00 -
[38] - Quote
ShadowMech wrote:Do yall have anyone on from after downtime until 1700 eve time? What about from dt until 2000 eve time?
Whats the average experience of your members?
Do yall do anything besides mine? Any mission running?
Thanks.
Some ppl randomly log in and out all the time, I'm no nanny ceo so I only know who's online when I'm online Average exp? As in sp? Not a clue, some ppl have 30mill sp others join while on trial accounts. Exp as in being in the corp? Everyone seems happy, but that's what happen when u make isk, ur happy Anything other than mine? A little mission running, exploration,and lame jokes on ts. Keep in mind were not going to recuit pure mission running characters, we are primarly a minning corp, and expect experianced players to have minning skills trained, and new players to work their way to barges and exhumers. We will be redoing our corp ad this weekend as some things have changed. More details in pfpt channel |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |