| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 08:40:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 14/08/2010 08:42:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
People are very beautiful when they want to be. 
--
|

ceaon
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:04:00 -
[2]
fake and gay
Originally by: CCP Adida The male thread was locked because the discussion turned into transsexuals and man boobs.
|

Siigari Kitawa
Gallente Luxury Exports The Honda Accord
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:10:00 -
[3]
That's pretty awesome.
|

dr doooo
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:19:00 -
[4]
Originally by: ceaon fake and gay
Oooh dear, does someone need a hug?
|

UVPhoenix2
Rim Collection RC Test Alliance Please Ignore
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:21:00 -
[5]
gay gay gay |

adfadfadfawe
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 09:31:00 -
[6]
You can find 'cuddle parties' on craigslist.
|

Jago Kain
Amarr Ramm's RDI Tactical Narcotics Team
|
Posted - 2010.08.14 17:04:00 -
[7]
Apparently Juan Mann can make a difference....
I'll get me coat.  ___________________________________________________ The game will never be over, because we're keeping the meme alive. |

jason hill
Caldari Clan Shadow Wolf Fatal Ascension
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 14:04:00 -
[8]
is jago getting in touch with his femanine side   
destroy everything you touch |

Slade Trillgon
Endless Possibilities Inc. Damu'Khonde
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 15:21:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Jago Kain Apparently Juan Mann can make a difference....
I'll get me coat. 
I see what you did there 
That video is pretty cool. Not sure if it tops in coolness, it obviously has more views,but it is on a grander scale Where is Mat.
Slade
:Signature Temporarily Disabled: |

Jim McGregor
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 17:19:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Jim McGregor on 15/08/2010 17:21:05
Originally by: Slade Trillgon
That video is pretty cool. Not sure if it tops in coolness, it obviously has more views,but it is on a grander scale Where is Mat.
Slade
Very cool. His page also had the answer to the first question that popped up in my mind... how is it possible to not work for this long and still afford it?
Answer: "I saved up at my job for a few years and then quit. ThatÆs the simple answer. It also doesnÆt cost as much as a lot of folks think. Aside from the flights, I spend less on any given day than I would sitting at home paying utilities, car insurance, parking tickets (I get a lot of parking tickets)...If you visit regions like Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, and most of Africa -- and youÆre willing to rough it a little -- you can get by on dollars a day."
Made me think about how most people value their career so much that they never stop working. I would like to do what this guy does actually, except maybe not spend the time dancing... :)
--
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |