Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 .. 14 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 21 post(s)
Prattack Veen
Prattack Veen

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.12.24 11:56:00 - [271]

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And a happy and peaceful new year... Shyeah! RIGHT!!! Fire up the weps, lock targets and let loose the drones of war!
(Can you tell I'm a carebear?)

BTW, the only reason I read the forums is to see j0sephine's sig... It turns me on.Wink
Prattack Veen
Prattack Veen

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.12.24 11:56:00 - [272]

Merry Christmas to you and yours. And a happy and peaceful new year... Shyeah! RIGHT!!! Fire up the weps, lock targets and let loose the drones of war!

BTW, the only reason I read the forums is to see j0sephine's sig... It turns me on.Wink
Prattack Veen
Prattack Veen
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2004.12.24 11:56:00 - [273]

ActiveALLI
ActiveALLI

Posted - 2004.12.24 12:07:00 - [274]

Happy holidays
ActiveALLI
ActiveALLI

Posted - 2004.12.24 12:07:00 - [275]

Happy holidays
ActiveALLI
ActiveALLI

Posted - 2004.12.24 12:07:00 - [276]

Happy holidays
Chade Malloy
Chade Malloy

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:01:00 - [277]

That¦s prolly the thread with the most DEV¦s in it Very Happy

Merry Christmas to every Dev and player out here, be nice to each other and try not to pod santa Twisted Evil

Patience wins.
Chade Malloy
Chade Malloy

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:01:00 - [278]

Merry Christmas to every Dev and player out here, be nice to each other and try not to pod santa Twisted Evil

Patience wins.
Chade Malloy
Chade Malloy
Anarchy Unleashed

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:01:00 - [279]

Originally by: Oveur
Jesus Christ. The Freighter ate the Stargate god and the Dreadnought didn't!
Amin
Amin

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:09:00 - [280]

Merry Xmas!

Drink StarsiÖ Relation Co-ordinator
Caldari State Citizen
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amin
Amin

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:09:00 - [281]

Merry Xmas!

Drink StarsiÖ Relation Co-ordinator
Caldari State Citizen
Amin
Amin

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:09:00 - [282]

Merry Xmas!

Amin
Caldari State Citizen
Distorted Angel
Distorted Angel

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:13:00 - [283]

Edited by: Distorted Angel on 24/12/2004 13:13:46
All a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
Een fijne Kerst en een zeer gelukkig nieuwjaar aan alle Nederlandse Eve Spelers!!! ( en natuurlijk ook de Belgische niet vergeten ;))

Distorted Angels asks santa better projectile guns for the new year :D

Minmatar for teh win in 2005 :D
---------------------------------------

Dope Mean Machine
Distorted Angel
Distorted Angel

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:13:00 - [284]

Een fijne Kerst en een zeer gelukkig nieuwjaar aan alle Nederlandse Eve Spelers!!! ( en natuurlijk ook de Belgische niet vergeten ;))

Dope Mean Machine
Distorted Angel
Distorted Angel
Minmatar
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:13:00 - [285]

I'm Mr Brightside

Kiroro Alaki
Kiroro Alaki

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:19:00 - [286]

Happy holidays everyone! SmileShocked
Kiroro Alaki
Kiroro Alaki

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:19:00 - [287]

Kiroro Alaki
Kiroro Alaki
Caldari
LFC

Posted - 2004.12.24 13:19:00 - [288]

Daka DreamStalker
Daka DreamStalker

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:04:00 - [289]

Merry Xmas everybody, be nice to eachother and remember to smile to your neighbour and the homeless guy on the street.

Danish: Glµdelig jul til alle danske EVE spillere, nu stÕr den pÕ and og flµskesteg. DK rules YARRRR!!

Member of the Freelancing Corp. /// EVE Signature & Banner Design

Your Civilian Blaster perfectly strikes Serpentis Fugitive, wrecking for 2 damage.
Daka DreamStalker
Daka DreamStalker

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:04:00 - [290]

Merry Xmas everybody, be nice to eachother and remember to smile to your neighbour and the homeless guy on the street.

Danish: Glµdelig jul til alle danske EVE spillere, nu stÕr den pÕ and og flµskesteg. DK rules YARRRR!!

Your Civilian Blaster perfectly strikes Serpentis Fugitive, wrecking for 2 damage.
Daka DreamStalker
Daka DreamStalker
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:04:00 - [291]

Danish: Glµdelig jul til alle danske EVE spillere, nu stsr den ps and og flµskesteg. DK rules YARRRR!!

BlueSmok
BlueSmok

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:15:00 - [292]

Edited by: BlueSmok on 24/12/2004 14:17:25
Hope everyone has a good solstice, it is the longest night of the year. When winter is over hope everyone has a good new year.

May the human spirit rise above the human drive...

*Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security.
Bene Gesserit Coda
BlueSmok
BlueSmok

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:15:00 - [293]

Hope everyone has a good solstice, it is the longest night of the year. When winter is over hope everyone has a good new year.

*Laws to suppress tend to strengthen what they would prohibit. This is the fine point on which all the legal professions of history have based their job security.
Bene Gesserit Coda
BlueSmok
BlueSmok
Minmatar
GalacTECH Unlimited

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:15:00 - [294]

If you're not flying with Hippies, you're not having FUN.
MaD CheF
MaD CheF

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:41:00 - [295]

WTT dom for scorpLaughingLaughingLaughing

oh and marry x mas everyoneLaughing

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:41:00 - [296]

Minmatar

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:41:00 - [297]

http://www2.arnes.si/~lnosan/madchef-seig2.jpg
Signature size greater than allowed size of 24,000 bytes -Garik
Dofri
Dofri

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:43:00 - [298]

merry xmas ye all and happy new year
Dofri
Dofri

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:43:00 - [299]

Dofri
Dofri

Posted - 2004.12.24 14:43:00 - [300]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 .. 14 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240419/0331
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.