| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.15 11:44:00 -
[1]
Ok - so I'm changing to an auction and putting some specifics on the sell price. This auction will run for 72hrs. I figure folks will either want it or not. I will NOT trade - just looking for ISK.
Vector X Skills Starting bid: 6.75b Buyout: 9.75b Bid Increments of 100m please
Positive Wallet
No Kill Rights
Clean History
Will be in NPC Corp at auction end.
Positive Security Status
Passive Income from research (Carthum Conglomerate)
After the sale - the winner will be contracted a Curse and some Tech II crystals at a VERY, VERY reduced cost. If the buyer rejects the contract, I will post the same contract to the public. Once Vector is sold - I have no use for those assets.
I will pay transfer fee
This character will receive the ISK if sold.
All CCP rules apply.
I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time.
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 03:12:00 -
[2]
nightly bump
|

Renol
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 07:41:00 -
[3]
not bad friendly bump
|

Aaronion Margolis
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 11:17:00 -
[4]
7bill - Also you get shot by galente right?
|

Kassad Colonel
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 18:09:00 -
[5]
8 bil
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.16 18:21:00 -
[6]
Yes - my Gallente standings are low.
I also wanted to point out that I just moved a character to this account and have STOPPED training on Vector. Shouldn't be an issue but wanted to point it out.
Also the SPs are actually at 32.5M and not 31.9 like the original post.
Thanks!
|

Aaronion Margolis
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 00:06:00 -
[7]
8.1bill
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 03:38:00 -
[8]
night bump.
|

Grakish
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 12:38:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Grakish on 17/08/2010 12:38:24 NVM
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 15:26:00 -
[10]
I'm going to end the auction early. Say in 2 hours (1300 EST) or 17:25 EveTime. Right now the high bid is 8.1b.
Thanks.
|

Kassad Colonel
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 15:37:00 -
[11]
8,2 bil
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 17:27:00 -
[12]
Auction is over. Congrats Kassad. Please contact me here or in game to coordinate transfer of ISK and Vector X.
Thanks!
|

Kassad Colonel
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 17:44:00 -
[13]
Thank you! I will contact you ingame in few minutes.
|

Kassad Colonel
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 18:03:00 -
[14]
8,2 bil ISK sent
|

Vector X
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 18:13:00 -
[15]
ISK Received and account to transfer provided.
You have chosen to transfer the character Vector X to the account named /REMOVED/.
We are currently processing this transfer. The character your are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.
If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a petition to Customer Support.
If you have any questions, you may browse the EVE Knowledgebase or email [email protected] and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to assist you.
|

Kassad Colonel
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 18:20:00 -
[16]
Thank you!
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |