| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Grebt
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 05:30:00 -
[1]
Looking for a new mission ship. Which one of these can make a fitting that will give me as high isk/h in missions as possible?
|

Miriiah
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 06:20:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Miriiah on 17/08/2010 06:20:07 [Dominix Navy Issue, New Setup 1] Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer True Sansha Power Diagnostic System True Sansha Power Diagnostic System Beta Reactor Control: Capacitor Flux I Capacitor Flux Coil II
Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster Heat Dissipation Field II Heat Dissipation Field II Ballistic Deflection Field II Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L
Large Sentry Damage Augmentor I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Drone Scope Chip I
Garde II x5
(As you said Navy Mega you can get a Navy Domi for about the same price)
|

Grebt
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 06:38:00 -
[3]
thats a 1b shield booster. quite expensive.
|

Baneken
Gallente School of the Unseen
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 07:22:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Baneken on 17/08/2010 07:22:11 Regular domi:
[Dominix] Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Armor EM Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Imperial Navy Large Armor Repairer Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Damage Control II
Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Omnidirectional Tracking Link I Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Sentry Damage Augmentor I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Ogre II x5 Hobgoblin II x5 Garde II x5 Hammerhead II x5
You need preferably a rather maxed out skills to get anything out of this fit though.
http://desusig.crumplecorn.com/sigs.html |

Grebt
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 07:34:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Baneken Edited by: Baneken on 17/08/2010 07:22:11 Regular domi:
[Dominix] Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Armor EM Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Imperial Navy Large Armor Repairer Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Damage Control II
Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Omnidirectional Tracking Link I Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Sentry Damage Augmentor I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Ogre II x5 Hobgoblin II x5 Garde II x5 Hammerhead II x5
You need preferably a rather maxed out skills to get anything out of this fit though.
I run a similiar at the moment, i feel i do missions quite slowly at the moment. Want something that blitz missions a bit better.
|

Baneken
Gallente School of the Unseen
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 07:48:00 -
[6]
Then there isn't really anything that could do it cheaper and faster for you at least not in the Gallente line up.
For blitzing missions Caldari (as they always have been) is still the best over all, if you lack shield & missile skills, Amarr would be your choice.
http://desusig.crumplecorn.com/sigs.html |

Kedhar
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 12:15:00 -
[7]
Kronos
Imps:CR8, AX-2, CC8, CX-2, ZGL1000
Tank: 989 (1147) Guri / 722 (838) Sansha DPS: 729 w/o drones / 887 w 5xHHII Range: AM between 36+30 with TS Scripts and 52+60 with OR Scripts Tracking: 0.03667 enough for all rats but angels. Change 1 TC for web against angels. Cap: 8m57s
[Kronos, Kronos Final] Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer
Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Cap Recharger II
Federation Navy 425mm Railgun, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L Federation Navy 425mm Railgun, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L Federation Navy 425mm Railgun, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L Federation Navy 425mm Railgun, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L [empty high slot] [empty high slot] [empty high slot]
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
|

Arazel Chainfire
Dissolution Of Eternity
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 15:00:00 -
[8]
If you don't want to spend the money for that pithi medium booster, you can consider this:
Navy Domi: Highs 6 425 2's Mids 2 omni's 1 Caldari Navy large shield booster 3 hardener 2's Lows 3 magstab 2's (upgrade to faction when you can 3 PDU 2's 1 beta cap power relay (yes, it reduces your shield boost, but you get a higher sustained defence than with anything else) Rigs 1 Sentry Damage augmentor 1 Core Defense Capacitor safeguard (if you use faction hardeners/magstabs, you can make this a drone scope chip) 1 CCC Drones 5 garde 2's 5 ogre 2's 5 secondary sentries of choice 5 hobgoblin 2's
This fit is significantly less expensive, but pays for that by being significantly less cap stable. DPS is higher than any other in the gallente lineup, and if you use navy antimatter you can pump out just short of 1100 dps at around 40km or so.
-Arazel
|

socialhavoc
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 15:33:00 -
[9]
Get a vindi even if all you do is get to mimitar bship 1 and never equip a webber on it it will out dps the navy mega,normal mega, kronos, and domi any day of the week.
|

Footoo Rama
Gallente Cast-a-Ways.
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 16:59:00 -
[10]
I hope everyone knows the reg domi out dps's the navy domi in pretty much every non eft warrior fit. The lower calibration on the Navy gimps the domi pretty bad, not being able to fit 2x sentry dmg rigs really hurts the ship.
5x 350II 2x omni 2x sentry rigs 2x mag stabs
single lar 3x hardeners and cap mods in the rest of the slots. If you go faction/deadspace fit you can change this a bit. But in real world this is honestly the best Gallante Mission runner out there, while slower in some missions then a cnr, it is faster in others. ------- "Because the Dominix is the Chuck Norris of Eve!" |

Die4Fun
Gallente Omega Development
|
Posted - 2010.08.17 17:56:00 -
[11]
I use a navy mega and I love it! I can do missions quite fast in it. Heres the fit I use for serpentis, but you can always swap the hardeners for different ones.
7X 425mm railgun II 1X Large Remote Armor Repair System II (my buddies need some help sometimes)
1X 100MN Afterburner II 3X Cap Recharger II
1X Imperial Navy Large Armor repairer 2X Federation Navy Armor Thermic Hardener 2X Federation Navy Armor Kinetic Hardener 3X Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
3X Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
I'm using fed navy hardeners to save cpu because otherwise it wouldnt fit. Hope I helped you 
|

Woodspoon
Gallente Nerfherders
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 01:14:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Woodspoon on 18/08/2010 01:18:06 Edited by: Woodspoon on 18/08/2010 01:15:24 Using Navy Mega as well and loving it. Was going to BS 5 to get a Kronos but it's a long skill to train and after comparing the Kronos & Navy Mega's spec's it dont seem worth it at the moment.
seems to work pretty well stable with 130km target range
[Megathron Navy Issue, navy megathron]
6x 425mm Railgun II (Antimatter Charge L) 2x 'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I
3x Cap Recharger II F-90 Positional Sensor Subroutines
2x Armor Kinetic Hardener II 2x Armor Thermic Hardener II Federation Navy Large Armor Repairer Domination Tracking Enhancer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Adaptive Nano Plating II
3x Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
10x Hobgoblin II 10x Hammerhead II
1x Scan Resolution (cargo) 1x Targeting Range (cargo)
|

Sendraks
The Spice Weasels Must Flow
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 11:36:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Woodspoon
[Megathron Navy Issue, navy megathron]
6x 425mm Railgun II (Antimatter Charge L) 2x 'Arbalest' Cruise Launcher I
3x Cap Recharger II F-90 Positional Sensor Subroutines
2x Armor Kinetic Hardener II 2x Armor Thermic Hardener II Federation Navy Large Armor Repairer Domination Tracking Enhancer Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Adaptive Nano Plating II
3x Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
10x Hobgoblin II 10x Hammerhead II
1x Scan Resolution (cargo) 1x Targeting Range (cargo)
Owch. That could be a much better fit as that is really tank heavy and if you're popping the rats fast enough, you don't need that much tank. I don't have EFT on this machine, but I'd go for
7x 425mm Railgun II (Faction Antimatter Charge L) 1x whatever fits here. Drone Augmentor would be ideal.
2x Cap Recharger II 1x Tracking Comp II 1x AB II (switch out for another tracking comp or painter on missions where moving isn't an issue.
3x Hardeners II - rat specific x1 Large Armor Repairer II x3 Mag Stab IIs or Fed Navy Mag Stabs X1 Tracking Enhancer
3x Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Drones - to suit taste.
|

Bigg Gun
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 14:19:00 -
[14]
just train up for the machariel, you already have the gallente skill , so 50% bonus to falloff, put 7 ACs, even with t1 and t1 ammo you'd out dps and outblitz any gallente ship :)
|

Miriiah
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 16:28:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Footoo Rama I hope everyone knows the reg domi out dps's the navy domi in pretty much every non eft warrior fit. The lower calibration on the Navy gimps the domi pretty bad, not being able to fit 2x sentry dmg rigs really hurts the ship.
5x 350II 2x omni 2x sentry rigs 2x mag stabs
single lar 3x hardeners and cap mods in the rest of the slots. If you go faction/deadspace fit you can change this a bit. But in real world this is honestly the best Gallante Mission runner out there, while slower in some missions then a cnr, it is faster in others.
Lol'd at this post. it ain't an EFT warrior fit. get a clue ;|
|

Footoo Rama
Gallente Cast-a-Ways.
|
Posted - 2010.08.18 19:26:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Miriiah
Originally by: Footoo Rama I hope everyone knows the reg domi out dps's the navy domi in pretty much every non eft warrior fit. The lower calibration on the Navy gimps the domi pretty bad, not being able to fit 2x sentry dmg rigs really hurts the ship.
5x 350II 2x omni 2x sentry rigs 2x mag stabs
single lar 3x hardeners and cap mods in the rest of the slots. If you go faction/deadspace fit you can change this a bit. But in real world this is honestly the best Gallante Mission runner out there, while slower in some missions then a cnr, it is faster in others.
Lol'd at this post. it ain't an EFT warrior fit. get a clue ;|
Huh.. fit a Navy Domi that can run missions faster then this fit.. Sure a Navy can fit more guns, btu realized damage from the Navy is lower due to the lower sentry dmg in the Navy.
850 dps can and can run all lvl4 missions, if you use Caldari antimatter the dps is 904 dps. How is a Navy better then this? 27/25 optimal/falloff which is more then enough for the majority of missions 425 is 36/30.
[Dominix, High dps ratter] Large Armor Repairer II Power Diagnostic System II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I Omnidirectional Tracking Link I Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
350mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 350mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Sentry Damage Augmentor I Large Sentry Damage Augmentor I [empty rig slot]
Garde II x5 Hammerhead II x5 Warden II x5 Warrior II x5
------- "Because the Dominix is the Chuck Norris of Eve!" |

adrastos sun
Caldari Womens Institute
|
Posted - 2010.08.19 10:35:00 -
[17]
Kronos.Its meant to be a mission ship.
|

Amda Tori
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2010.08.19 14:39:00 -
[18]
I am a fan of the Megathron hull. I would start with
[Megathron, Perfected Megathron Mission Ship] Large Armor Repairer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Explosive Hardener II Armor Explosive Hardener II
Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun Drone Link Augmentor I
Large Auxiliary Nano Pump I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Read more: http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/7092-Perfected-Megathron-Mission-Ship.html#ixzz0x3y3FeYH
And end up with the Kronos:
[Kronos, Cap Stable] Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Magnetic Field Stabilizer II Armor Kinetic Hardener II Armor Thermic Hardener II Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II Imperial Navy Large Armor Repairer
Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II
425mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L 425mm Railgun II, Antimatter Charge L Salvager I Salvager I Small Tractor Beam I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I Large Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Implants: S6: PG4 S7: AX-1 S8: CC4 S9: CX-1 S10: ZGL100
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |