| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Shadar Ishaan
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 23:34:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Hayden Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling she will not sell to any of you for 5 mill considering the tech 1 version costs 3+... 
If that's the case, I'm fine with it -- she didn't mention any sort of floor to the cost. If there's a problem with 5 mil, please tell us a floor, and please offer some sort of BYOC + ISK deal. ---------------
Item Trading Post
|

Shadar Ishaan
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 23:34:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Hayden Maybe it's just me, but I have a feeling she will not sell to any of you for 5 mill considering the tech 1 version costs 3+... 
If that's the case, I'm fine with it -- she didn't mention any sort of floor to the cost. If there's a problem with 5 mil, please tell us a floor, and please offer some sort of BYOC + ISK deal. ---------------
Item Trading Post
|

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 23:51:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Tahreem
Originally by: Inzidious A couple of questions:
Are these usable without mining crystals? If so, what are their yields compared to a normal Stripminer?
I read they come with a standard Veldspar Crystal.. And this gives the additional bonus to mining veldspar more i don't know.. Yield you can find out on the several places
Know someone who has one from rat loot. apparently they mine less standard strip miner when mining veld. so I guess they are bugged atm.
Even so I will take 5 @ 5 mil each
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.25 23:51:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Tahreem
Originally by: Inzidious A couple of questions:
Are these usable without mining crystals? If so, what are their yields compared to a normal Stripminer?
I read they come with a standard Veldspar Crystal.. And this gives the additional bonus to mining veldspar more i don't know.. Yield you can find out on the several places
Know someone who has one from rat loot. apparently they mine less standard strip miner when mining veld. so I guess they are bugged atm.
Even so I will take 5 @ 5 mil each
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:16:00 -
[35]
they come with a built in Veld Cyrstal according to the description ( i haven;t tested for myself) but the item database on eve-i lists the built in one as giving 150% bonus compared to the 162% of tech1 crystals (tech2 BPO's are in the research Pool, not the Tech1 crystals listed on the market which i have heard limited reports as loot drops and agent rewards)
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:16:00 -
[36]
they come with a built in Veld Cyrstal according to the description ( i haven;t tested for myself) but the item database on eve-i lists the built in one as giving 150% bonus compared to the 162% of tech1 crystals (tech2 BPO's are in the research Pool, not the Tech1 crystals listed on the market which i have heard limited reports as loot drops and agent rewards)
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:20:00 -
[37]
You don't need RE5 to use every crystal (just for the higher ones) RE2 is enough for Veldspar through to Plag, RE3 for Omber to Hem, RE4 upto Spod, Crokite+ requires RE5
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:20:00 -
[38]
You don't need RE5 to use every crystal (just for the higher ones) RE2 is enough for Veldspar through to Plag, RE3 for Omber to Hem, RE4 upto Spod, Crokite+ requires RE5
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

smitor
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:27:00 -
[39]
Mari have mailed you in game with an offer , no response yet let me know if we can work a deal plz
|

smitor
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:27:00 -
[40]
Mari have mailed you in game with an offer , no response yet let me know if we can work a deal plz
|

Shadar Ishaan
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:49:00 -
[41]
25 mil each is a shame for a smaller corp like my own -- if there is no BYOC + ISK deal going to be available, then I will not be purchasing these from you (nor anyone I imagine) until prices go down to a more reasonable level. ---------------
Item Trading Post
|

Shadar Ishaan
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 00:49:00 -
[42]
25 mil each is a shame for a smaller corp like my own -- if there is no BYOC + ISK deal going to be available, then I will not be purchasing these from you (nor anyone I imagine) until prices go down to a more reasonable level. ---------------
Item Trading Post
|

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 02:54:00 -
[43]
Just some info, borrowed and tested one and found they are currently bugged, there appears to be no veld mining crystal installed at all.
So currently they mine less veld than a normal strip miner, hoping to find a crystal to test em out on.
Reported this bug to CCP
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 02:54:00 -
[44]
Just some info, borrowed and tested one and found they are currently bugged, there appears to be no veld mining crystal installed at all.
So currently they mine less veld than a normal strip miner, hoping to find a crystal to test em out on.
Reported this bug to CCP
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 13:21:00 -
[45]
some peep are reporting they got cyrstals from agents or loot, but i haven;t confirmed any yet. I will continue to sell at 25mil until i have no buyers, and then start dropping the price. I expect prices to stablize around 10mil (they do cost 4mil to make)
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 13:21:00 -
[46]
some peep are reporting they got cyrstals from agents or loot, but i haven;t confirmed any yet. I will continue to sell at 25mil until i have no buyers, and then start dropping the price. I expect prices to stablize around 10mil (they do cost 4mil to make)
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

LtCol RTButts
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 15:59:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Tahreem
Originally by: Inzidious A couple of questions:
Are these usable without mining crystals? If so, what are their yields compared to a normal Stripminer?
I read they come with a standard Veldspar Crystal.. And this gives the additional bonus to mining veldspar more i don't know.. Yield you can find out on the several places
Hope this helped
they mine no extra veldspar. all miningamounts re equal with each other.
it is a bug or a wrong describtion (with standard veldspar mining bonus a veldspar chrystal is useless, isn`t it ?) ....
|

LtCol RTButts
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 15:59:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Tahreem
Originally by: Inzidious A couple of questions:
Are these usable without mining crystals? If so, what are their yields compared to a normal Stripminer?
I read they come with a standard Veldspar Crystal.. And this gives the additional bonus to mining veldspar more i don't know.. Yield you can find out on the several places
Hope this helped
they mine no extra veldspar. all miningamounts re equal with each other.
it is a bug or a wrong describtion (with standard veldspar mining bonus a veldspar chrystal is useless, isn`t it ?) ....
|

hungdra
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 16:07:00 -
[49]
Are you still selling? if so what would the deal be for 6? Eve mail me with the deal. Can Pick up straight away
|

hungdra
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 16:07:00 -
[50]
Are you still selling? if so what would the deal be for 6? Eve mail me with the deal. Can Pick up straight away
|

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 19:56:00 -
[51]
I don;t have 6 in stock, thats 21.5 hours build time, I place them on the market twice a day 3-4 a time at Tew - Zoar and Sons
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.26 19:56:00 -
[52]
I don;t have 6 in stock, thats 21.5 hours build time, I place them on the market twice a day 3-4 a time at Tew - Zoar and Sons
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 08:17:00 -
[53]
2 more placed on market
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 08:17:00 -
[54]
2 more placed on market
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:21:00 -
[55]
More on market
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:21:00 -
[56]
More on market
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:51:00 -
[57]
Even more added to market, 6 Left.
I will not be dropping the price if they stop selling, I will stockpile till the patch that releases the tech1 cyrstals, at which point i expect demand to sky rocket
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:51:00 -
[58]
Even more added to market, 6 Left.
I will not be dropping the price if they stop selling, I will stockpile till the patch that releases the tech1 cyrstals, at which point i expect demand to sky rocket
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |

Mari Y'Tuk
|
Posted - 2005.01.04 22:00:00 -
[59]
Even more in Stock, Price raised to 30mil because of resellers
My Production Spreadsheet, Most T1 Bp data, Located here. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |