| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:11:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Khatred on 28/12/2004 13:14:56 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 21:37:45 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 21:27:37 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:33:05 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:07:52 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:07:32 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:05:29 Starting bid is 1,000,000 for any item. End date is 29.12.2004 19:00 GMT Sniper rule: 15 minutes Pick-up: Lustrevik III Moon 2 Quafe station
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 17 mil BlueFlame 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 17 mil BlueFlame 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 15 mil Bubba1977 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 10 mil Legius Graf 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 10 mil Legius Graf 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 1 mil Edmund Khan 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 1 mil Edmund Khan
Update is no longer done here so check the thread please for the latest updates.
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:11:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Khatred on 28/12/2004 13:14:56 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 21:37:45 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 21:27:37 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:33:05 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:07:52 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:07:32 Edited by: Khatred on 27/12/2004 19:05:29 Starting bid is 1,000,000 for any item. End date is 29.12.2004 19:00 GMT Sniper rule: 15 minutes Pick-up: Lustrevik III Moon 2 Quafe station
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 17 mil BlueFlame 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 17 mil BlueFlame 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 15 mil Bubba1977 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 25 mil Bubba1977 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 10 mil Legius Graf 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 10 mil Legius Graf 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 1 mil Edmund Khan 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 1 mil Edmund Khan
Update is no longer done here so check the thread please for the latest updates.
|

Edmund Khan
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:31:00 -
[3]
1m for each of the items.
|

Edmund Khan
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:31:00 -
[4]
1m for each of the items.
|

Oberon Oblique
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:42:00 -
[5]
5m each for
1,2
2m each for
10,11 -The mind is strong and the flesh is weak, but oh the flesh... |

Oberon Oblique
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:42:00 -
[6]
5m each for
1,2
2m each for
10,11 -The mind is strong and the flesh is weak, but oh the flesh... |

Captain Dramadur
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:59:00 -
[7]
8mil each for 10,11 -----------------------------------------
|

Captain Dramadur
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 15:59:00 -
[8]
8mil each for 10,11 -----------------------------------------
|

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:09:00 -
[9]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher - 5mil 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher - 5mil
8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator - 5mil 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator - 5mil
---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:09:00 -
[10]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher - 5mil 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher - 5mil
8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator - 5mil 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator - 5mil
---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Pyrotesea
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:16:00 -
[11]
4-7 5m each (20m) ----------------------------------------------- What doesn't kill you makes you injured.
|

Pyrotesea
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:16:00 -
[12]
4-7 5m each (20m) ----------------------------------------------- What doesn't kill you makes you injured.
|

Countessa
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:18:00 -
[13]
4-5 10 mil each (mail me if i win plz ) Berneh > im gonna **** myself blind in a sec, im just printing a pic of siobhan then im off to bed SuperJonny > lolz
|

Countessa
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:18:00 -
[14]
4-5 10 mil each (mail me if i win plz ) Berneh > im gonna **** myself blind in a sec, im just printing a pic of siobhan then im off to bed SuperJonny > lolz
|

Raul necrobie
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:43:00 -
[15]
6-7 : 5 M each
|

Raul necrobie
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:43:00 -
[16]
6-7 : 5 M each
|

JoCool
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:45:00 -
[17]
1+2: 10m each
|

JoCool
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 16:45:00 -
[18]
1+2: 10m each
|

BlueFlame
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:06:00 -
[19]
Edited by: BlueFlame on 27/12/2004 17:06:34 12 mils for 1+2 each
|

BlueFlame
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:06:00 -
[20]
Edited by: BlueFlame on 27/12/2004 17:06:34 12 mils for 1+2 each
|

Legius Graf
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:08:00 -
[21]
1+2 15 mil each 6+7 10 mil each 10+11 10 mil each
|

Legius Graf
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:08:00 -
[22]
1+2 15 mil each 6+7 10 mil each 10+11 10 mil each
|

Kurenin
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:29:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Khatred Starting bid is 1,000,000 for any item. End date is 29.12.2004 19:00 GMT Sniper rule: 15 minutes Pick-up: Lustrevik III Moon 2 Quafe station
3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I
5m. ----- [22:02] <Kurenin> anyhow, on a more serious note, what did you think of those ideas? [22:02] <Hammerhead> we can't do anything that requires programming
Inactivity wins you. |

Kurenin
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 17:29:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Khatred Starting bid is 1,000,000 for any item. End date is 29.12.2004 19:00 GMT Sniper rule: 15 minutes Pick-up: Lustrevik III Moon 2 Quafe station
3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I
5m. ----- [22:02] <Kurenin> anyhow, on a more serious note, what did you think of those ideas? [22:02] <Hammerhead> we can't do anything that requires programming
Inactivity wins you. |

Bubba1977
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:18:00 -
[25]
100 mil for the 4 mega modulated pulse lasers. __________________________________________________
|

Bubba1977
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:18:00 -
[26]
100 mil for the 4 mega modulated pulse lasers. __________________________________________________
|

Synthemesc
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:18:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Synthemesc on 27/12/2004 18:19:02 4-7, 12 mil each
edit: bah :p
|

Synthemesc
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 18:18:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Synthemesc on 27/12/2004 18:19:02 4-7, 12 mil each
edit: bah :p
|

BlueFlame
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 19:24:00 -
[29]
17mils for 1 & 2 each
|

BlueFlame
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 19:24:00 -
[30]
17mils for 1 & 2 each
|

Bubba1977
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 20:11:00 -
[31]
I also bid 15 mil for number 3 __________________________________________________
|

Bubba1977
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 20:11:00 -
[32]
I also bid 15 mil for number 3 __________________________________________________
|

Caesium
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 21:44:00 -
[33]
10. 15m 11. 15m
|

Caesium
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 21:44:00 -
[34]
10. 15m 11. 15m
|

Shayla Sh'inlux
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 21:49:00 -
[35]
18m for the Siege Launchers. ------------------------------------------------------- "Do you really think that's air you're breathing?" |

Shayla Sh'inlux
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 21:49:00 -
[36]
18m for the Siege Launchers. ------------------------------------------------------- "Do you really think that's air you're breathing?" |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:16:00 -
[37]
4. 27.5m 5. 27.5m
-------------
BYOC Crow Interceptor Deals |

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2004.12.27 23:16:00 -
[38]
4. 27.5m 5. 27.5m
-------------
BYOC Crow Interceptor Deals |

SurVie
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:18:00 -
[39]
1 & 2 , 19 mil each ============================================= (\_ (O.* (> <) This is Bunny. This bunny was mutelated because a hunter shot this defenseless animal in the right side of the head. |

SurVie
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:18:00 -
[40]
1 & 2 , 19 mil each ============================================= (\_ (O.* (> <) This is Bunny. This bunny was mutelated because a hunter shot this defenseless animal in the right side of the head. |

Niaski Zalani
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:21:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Khatred
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
20mil each
yarr? |

Niaski Zalani
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:21:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Khatred
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
20mil each
yarr? |

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:29:00 -
[43]
10. 17M 11. 17M ------- Co-ceo |

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:29:00 -
[44]
10. 17M 11. 17M ------- Co-ceo |

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:33:00 -
[45]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
21 mil each 
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:33:00 -
[46]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
21 mil each 
|

Idora Selynne
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:45:00 -
[47]
Nice stuff mate.
3 - 30mil 4,5,6,7 - 32.5mil each 12,13 - 2mil each
|

Idora Selynne
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:45:00 -
[48]
Nice stuff mate.
3 - 30mil 4,5,6,7 - 32.5mil each 12,13 - 2mil each
|

Eyeshadow
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:59:00 -
[49]
1+2 = 22mil each
Forums: Sharks - MC |

Eyeshadow
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 00:59:00 -
[50]
1+2 = 22mil each
Forums: Sharks - MC |

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 01:09:00 -
[51]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
23 mil each 
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 01:09:00 -
[52]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
23 mil each 
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 01:14:00 -
[53]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 23 mil WeeMadArthur 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 23 mil WeeMadArthur 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 30 mil Idora Selynne 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 17 mil Tahreem 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 17 mil Tahreem 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
Updated. I wish I had more of this stuff 
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 01:14:00 -
[54]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 23 mil WeeMadArthur 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 23 mil WeeMadArthur 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 30 mil Idora Selynne 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 32.5 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 17 mil Tahreem 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 17 mil Tahreem 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
Updated. I wish I had more of this stuff 
|

Ellizabethhhh
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 02:58:00 -
[55]
4,5,6,7 35m each
|

Ellizabethhhh
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 02:58:00 -
[56]
4,5,6,7 35m each
|

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 06:23:00 -
[57]
10 and 11 - 18 each
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Rattman
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 06:23:00 -
[58]
10 and 11 - 18 each
All opinions, rambling or not, expressed here are my own and not that of my corp or alliance |

Lord Anubis
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:03:00 -
[59]
1 and 2 24M each
You cant beat Death But you can make the bastard work hard for it
wtb Jerek Zuomi's Insignia |

Lord Anubis
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:03:00 -
[60]
1 and 2 24M each
You cant beat Death But you can make the bastard work hard for it
wtb Jerek Zuomi's Insignia |

Kay Rissa
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:28:00 -
[61]
10) - 14 mln 11) - 14 mln
|

Kay Rissa
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:28:00 -
[62]
10) - 14 mln 11) - 14 mln
|

Alliboga
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 08:57:00 -
[63]
10: 18M 11: 18M
|

Alliboga
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 08:57:00 -
[64]
10: 18M 11: 18M
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 11:04:00 -
[65]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
25 mil each
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 11:04:00 -
[66]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
25 mil each
|

Lord Anubis
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 12:15:00 -
[67]
1 and 2 26M each 
You cant beat Death But you can make the bastard work hard for it
wtb Jerek Zuomi's Insignia |

Lord Anubis
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 12:15:00 -
[68]
1 and 2 26M each 
You cant beat Death But you can make the bastard work hard for it
wtb Jerek Zuomi's Insignia |

Idora Selynne
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 12:39:00 -
[69]
4,5,6,7 - 37 each.
|

Idora Selynne
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 12:39:00 -
[70]
4,5,6,7 - 37 each.
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 13:17:00 -
[71]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 26 mil Lord Anubis 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 26 mil Lord Anubis 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 30 mil Idora Selynne 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 18 mil Rattman 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 18 mil Rattman 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 13:17:00 -
[72]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 26 mil Lord Anubis 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 26 mil Lord Anubis 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 30 mil Idora Selynne 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 5 mil Hellspawn01 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 18 mil Rattman 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 18 mil Rattman 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 14:01:00 -
[73]
10. 19M 11. 19M ------- Co-ceo |

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 14:01:00 -
[74]
10. 19M 11. 19M ------- Co-ceo |

Reite
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 14:14:00 -
[75]
8 and 9 6 mill each.
|

Reite
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 14:14:00 -
[76]
8 and 9 6 mill each.
|

Mjau
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 15:43:00 -
[77]
1.27M 2.27M 3.35M 8.8M 9.8M 10.20M 11.20M
|

Mjau
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 15:43:00 -
[78]
1.27M 2.27M 3.35M 8.8M 9.8M 10.20M 11.20M
|

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 16:14:00 -
[79]
10. 21M 11. 21M ------- Co-ceo |

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 16:14:00 -
[80]
10. 21M 11. 21M ------- Co-ceo |

Mikkel
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:20:00 -
[81]
4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I
30 million, all 4 110 million
|

Mikkel
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:20:00 -
[82]
4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I
30 million, all 4 110 million
|

Mjau
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:22:00 -
[83]
10 . 22 11 . 22
|

Mjau
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 17:22:00 -
[84]
10 . 22 11 . 22
|

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 19:04:00 -
[85]
10. 23 11. 23 ------- Co-ceo |

Tahreem
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 19:04:00 -
[86]
10. 23 11. 23 ------- Co-ceo |

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:14:00 -
[87]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 27 mil Mjau 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 27 mil Mjau 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 35 mil Mjau 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 23 mil Tahreem 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 23 mil Tahreem 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 21:14:00 -
[88]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 27 mil Mjau 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 27 mil Mjau 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 35 mil Mjau 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 37 mil Idora Selynne 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 23 mil Tahreem 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 23 mil Tahreem 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 23:56:00 -
[89]
Arbalest Siege Launcher Arbalest Siege Launcher
28 mil each 
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 23:56:00 -
[90]
Arbalest Siege Launcher Arbalest Siege Launcher
28 mil each 
|

Ellizabethhhh
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 11:02:00 -
[91]
4,5,6,7 39m each
|

Ellizabethhhh
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 11:02:00 -
[92]
4,5,6,7 39m each
|

Kurenin
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 15:33:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Khatred
3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 35 mil Mjau
40m. ----- [22:02] <Kurenin> anyhow, on a more serious note, what did you think of those ideas? [22:02] <Hammerhead> we can't do anything that requires programming
Inactivity wins you. |

Kurenin
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 15:33:00 -
[94]
Originally by: Khatred
3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 35 mil Mjau
40m. ----- [22:02] <Kurenin> anyhow, on a more serious note, what did you think of those ideas? [22:02] <Hammerhead> we can't do anything that requires programming
Inactivity wins you. |

Bragor
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 16:51:00 -
[95]
1 30 mil ______________________________________________ Stupid sig doesn't work as intendet. |

Bragor
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 16:51:00 -
[96]
1 30 mil ______________________________________________ Stupid sig doesn't work as intendet. |

Vaar
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 18:46:00 -
[97]
10: 24 mil 11: 24 mil
|

Vaar
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 18:46:00 -
[98]
10: 24 mil 11: 24 mil
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 18:48:00 -
[99]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
31 mil each
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 18:48:00 -
[100]
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher
31 mil each
|

Panzer Faust
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 19:32:00 -
[101]
1 - 32 2 - 32 --- Proud Owner of a Navy Issue Raven. |

Panzer Faust
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 19:32:00 -
[102]
1 - 32 2 - 32 --- Proud Owner of a Navy Issue Raven. |

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:08:00 -
[103]
19:00 finish time on auction?
|

WeeMadArthur
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:08:00 -
[104]
19:00 finish time on auction?
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:33:00 -
[105]
The winners at 19:00 GMT:
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 31 mil WeeMadArthur 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 31 mil WeeMadArthur 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 40 mil Kurenin 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 24 mil Vaar 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 24 mil Vaar 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:33:00 -
[106]
The winners at 19:00 GMT:
1. Arbalest Siege Launcher 31 mil WeeMadArthur 2. Arbalest Siege Launcher 31 mil WeeMadArthur 3. Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I 40 mil Kurenin 4. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 5. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 6. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 7. Mega Modulated Pulse Energy Beam I 39 mil Ellizabethhhh 8. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 9. Modal Mega Neutron Particle Accelerator 8 mil Mjau 10. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 24 mil Vaar 11. Local Hull Conversion Expanded Cargo 24 mil Vaar 12. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne 13. Quad Lif Fueled I Booster Rockets 2 mil Idora Selynne
|

Vaar
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:58:00 -
[107]
Let me know when the escrow is up.
|

Vaar
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 20:58:00 -
[108]
Let me know when the escrow is up.
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 21:23:00 -
[109]
All items have been escrowed for the winners
|

Khatred
|
Posted - 2004.12.29 21:23:00 -
[110]
All items have been escrowed for the winners
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 :: [one page] |