| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 04:55:00 -
[1]
Ok, is it just me, or are there some threads that are just gone?!?!?! I swear, I know I replied in 2 or 3 threads last night, and now, I check back, and they are gone, the entire thread is just gone. I have checked the first 4 pages in all forum sections that I surf, but no dice, the threads are GONE!!! Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me????
     Vin Diesel claims he has never hailed a taxi. He just runs up to them at stop lights, opens the door, shoves the current passenger over, and tells the cab driver what his new destination is. |

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 04:55:00 -
[2]
Ok, is it just me, or are there some threads that are just gone?!?!?! I swear, I know I replied in 2 or 3 threads last night, and now, I check back, and they are gone, the entire thread is just gone. I have checked the first 4 pages in all forum sections that I surf, but no dice, the threads are GONE!!! Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me????
     Vin Diesel claims he has never hailed a taxi. He just runs up to them at stop lights, opens the door, shoves the current passenger over, and tells the cab driver what his new destination is. |

Nacos
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:35:00 -
[3]
You can check your latest posts here. The forums can be qite active from time too time and then it can be heel to find old posts. _______________________
|

Nacos
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:35:00 -
[4]
You can check your latest posts here. The forums can be qite active from time too time and then it can be heel to find old posts. _______________________
|

Technolisa
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:51:00 -
[5]
its the evul forum mods 
Evul forum mod : "Moahahaahaha another noobie thread to delete !!! Moihihihihhi [pess delete button]" _______________________________________________
|

Technolisa
|
Posted - 2004.12.28 07:51:00 -
[6]
its the evul forum mods 
Evul forum mod : "Moahahaahaha another noobie thread to delete !!! Moihihihihhi [pess delete button]" _______________________________________________
|

Thernir Merenthis
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 12:51:00 -
[7]
cool, didn't know that 
|

Thernir Merenthis
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 12:51:00 -
[8]
cool, didn't know that 
|

Karch
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 14:35:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Karch on 30/12/2004 14:35:19 this happened with FatherChristmas's thread with what we want in eve for xmas. forum bug or the mods not have the balls to explain why they lock/del threads? ---
Was it good for you? |

Karch
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 14:35:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Karch on 30/12/2004 14:35:19 this happened with FatherChristmas's thread with what we want in eve for xmas. forum bug or the mods not have the balls to explain why they lock/del threads? ---
Was it good for you? |

2ippy
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:17:00 -
[11]
threads are disappearing but i can only find em only by doing last posts rubbish through char image.
|

2ippy
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:17:00 -
[12]
threads are disappearing but i can only find em only by doing last posts rubbish through char image.
|

Galaxion
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:43:00 -
[13]
Its a conspiracy. The mods want our xmas presents, and they will stop at nothing!! They already have the tooth fairy and the easter bunny held under duress in the ebil polaris cave...
Resist the dark (usually purple) side of the Force!  ----------------------------------------- Everlasting Vendetta PVP Commander, yarr
|

Galaxion
|
Posted - 2004.12.30 15:43:00 -
[14]
Its a conspiracy. The mods want our xmas presents, and they will stop at nothing!! They already have the tooth fairy and the easter bunny held under duress in the ebil polaris cave...
Resist the dark (usually purple) side of the Force!  ----------------------------------------- Everlasting Vendetta PVP Commander, yarr
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |