| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Jakiin
Amarr Khanid Provincial Vanguard
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 22:04:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Revan Neferis 1% in this universe who may not know the clear association made by Sabbott in such regards and why those of us who can read his post between the lines understands exactly what he meant by it.
As a relative newcomer, I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Did you and Sabbott's sect have some sort of Blooder infighting and that's what he's referencing, or are you now just assuming that anything to do with Constantine also includes you? * Jakiin Torash Holder Heir of the Kingdom Chief Diplomatic Officer
Uncle Jak wants YOU to join the Khanid Provincial Vanguard! |

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 22:08:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Jakiin
Originally by: Revan Neferis 1% in this universe who may not know the clear association made by Sabbott in such regards and why those of us who can read his post between the lines understands exactly what he meant by it.
As a relative newcomer, I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Did you and Sabbott's sect have some sort of Blooder infighting and that's what he's referencing, or are you now just assuming that anything to do with Constantine also includes you?
Sounds like an honest question. I will reply:
Originally by: Jakiin Did you and Sabbott's sect have some sort of Blooder infighting and that's what he's referencing
Internal Sani Sabik matters. It's known we employ assassins and we execute some forms of rituals in some matters related. Bastables was the victim of one of such rituals many years ago. The subject is implicit into Sabbotts post. It's all I will say in the matter.
Originally by: Jakiin anything to do with Constantine also includes you?
No but I'm sure Sabbot knows what he was touching here. I protect the ones I love.
Revan Neferis Thrice-Illustrious Sovereign Sani Sabik
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

Jakiin
Amarr Khanid Provincial Vanguard
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 22:36:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Revan Neferis Sounds like an honest question. I will reply:
Interesting.
Originally by: Revan Neferis Internal Sani Sabik matters. It's known we employ assassins and we execute some forms of rituals in some matters related. Bastables was the victim of one of such rituals many years ago. The subject is implicit into Sabbotts post. It's all I will say in the matter.
Hmm. Either you're reading into something wrong or Sabbott's leaping to some very odd conclusions, because I can't see why someone who has perfectly good reason to want you dead would help your lover, at her request or not.
* Jakiin Torash Holder Heir of the Kingdom Chief Diplomatic Officer
Uncle Jak wants YOU to join the Khanid Provincial Vanguard! |

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 22:54:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Jakiin Sabbott's leaping to some very odd conclusions
That's the case.
Some may say that the Sani Sabik faith can produce... eccentric minds.
Revan Neferis Thrice-Illustrious Sovereign Sani Sabik
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

Icarus3
Gallente DAEDALUS X Damu'Khonde
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 23:06:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Icarus3 on 11/09/2010 23:07:03 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah THE STAR FRACTION!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah REVAN N!!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ANARCHY!!!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah FALSE GOD!!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah FALSE RELIGION!!!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You finished moping about yet?
No wonder capsuleers are hesitant to continue reading the IGS when it's full of nothing but filth such as this.
A new EVE community DX4 Web Portal |

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.11 23:16:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Icarus3 Edited by: Icarus3 on 11/09/2010 23:07:03 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah THE STAR FRACTION!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah REVAN N!!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ANARCHY!!!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah FALSE GOD!!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah FALSE RELIGION!!!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ITS ALL THEIR FAULT!!!blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You finished moping about yet?
No wonder capsuleers are hesitant to continue reading the IGS when it's full of nothing but filth such as this.
Ah dear you were more polite than me this time  Maybe they will get it now?
Revan Neferis Thrice-Illustrious Sovereign Sani Sabik
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

snake driver
Amarr
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 00:43:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Revan Neferis
Originally by: snake driver I am interested in understanding why you think the way you do
Your first post was nothing but trolling. I doubt your genuine interest unless you have a different approach. Besides, I might believe that you indeed are the 1% in this universe who may not know the clear association made by Sabbott in such regards and why those of us who can read his post between the lines understands exactly what he meant by it.
Maybe he will fancy to tell you instead. Maybe not. As for me I tend to mock trolls. Behave differently and I'll have a different approach towards you.
Had my first post been intended as a troll, I would not have bothered with statements like
Quote: For folks with such rhetorical abilities - and I mean that seriously, I have been impressed with your writing on many occasions
That was a genuine compliment - an offering of good will, that I am not here to merely insult you. If I simply wanted to troll you, I'd take a page from your beloved Archbishop's book and call you impolite names. That is not my intention.
My intention, if you simply read my post at face value, was to present my view of what Sabbott had written and ask why it was wrong. In the process, I was critical of your response to him because it struck me as comically unreasonable. The fact that you were jumping up and down as if you'd been accused of a heinous crime when you hadn't been mentioned made no sense, and still doesn't, but I'm willing to assume that there's a reason for it if you'll indulge my curiosity.
If not, no worries, good day.
|

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 01:20:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Revan Neferis on 12/09/2010 01:23:37
Originally by: snake driver For folks with such rhetorical abilities - and I mean that seriously, I have been impressed with your writing on many occasions That was a genuine compliment - an offering of good will
This is IGS, there is never good will here. But very well, let's proceed.
Originally by: snake driver If I simply wanted to troll you, I'd take a page from your beloved Archbishop's book and call you impolite names. That is not my intention.
You'd need a better teacher if it was...
Originally by: snake driver My intention, if you simply read my post at face value, was to present my view of what Sabbott had written and ask why it was wrong...if you'll indulge my curiosity.
I believe the answer was given to Jakkin above, it's pretty much the same. In a more simple matter, sabbott is just refering to the very well fact that i use to assassinate or arrange assassinations of pretty much, well everyone that I see as being a bit annoying to my lover. It's just one of my pleasures throughout the years. His delusions just went a bit further when he picked the names of two supposed " assassins" who left the star fraction and joined my previous alliance to imply connections without sense. Added to the fact that both names of the supposed " assassins" are very known to have negative relationships with the SF executor and past associations with me, I believe that it suffices to close his lack of absurdities.
I believe it works better within his mind though.
The matter could be more exciting but it isn't. Neither I or Jade have sent minions to assassinate this old priest, as Silas already mention, we use to go for bigger things. Unfortunately this is just one of those very anti-climax thread that will fade into obscurity without much else to be said.
Let's hope for better entertainment value next time.
Revan Neferis Thrice-Illustrious Sovereign Sani Sabik
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

Jade Constantine
Gallente Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 01:38:00 -
[39]
Originally by: snake driver This would be a fine place for Jade to show up and say, "Nope, had nothing to do with it, good luck with your investigation." But no. That would be far to civilized for an anarchist.
If I did would the usual suspects believe me and let it drop? I hardly think so. The thread title as worded as a sermon against the people the op wants to deride and demonize. So instead I simply point out that the two named pilots are hardly friends of mine and one in particular left the fraction under a very bad cloud and anybody claiming these people were representing me is simply trying to spread a little slander. Beyond that I think I've also pointed out that in showing Sabbott mercy in a battleship duel I've already had my chance to kill him and opted no to bother. Why then I'd go to the lengths of hiring people to mug him at a religious ceremony I have no idea.
Hence its simply another episode in the history of Amarrian loyalists talking rot on the summit. It'll convince other Amarrian loyalists and those who believe that everything I say is a lie, but then those simple-minded people are easily pleased in any case.
Propably the most concerning issue of this thread is just how little else of anything is actually happening in new eden at the moment that the most active thread on galnet today is an attempted mugging of an old loyalist blooder convert by a couple of jokers.
When you think about it that way its pretty sad.
Join the Revolution!
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 06:27:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Sabbott on 12/09/2010 06:36:23
Originally by: Revan Neferis sabbott is just referring to the very well known fact that I use to assassinate or arrange assassinations of pretty much, well... everyone that I see as being a bit annoying to my lover.
All I can speak is what I have seen and what i know to be truth, If those doubt this so be it... As for this attempt I would highly doubt you would plan Assassination of High Inquisitor of Sani Sabik, And I had no knowledge of any ties of these pilots to you, This is Why my original communication had not mentioned or even implied you to be involved...
I have been gone some years as you may know, over 4 years... Last time I saw you, you where a Sarumite.. You imply I know more than I do. And I still do not consider you would have anything to do with assassination of a Sani Sabik. But the fact is, you are interfering here .. Kindly begone!
Originally by: Jade Constantine So instead I simply point out that the two named pilots are hardly friends of mine and one in particular left the fraction under a very bad cloud
As my original communication said, I was still seeking information on the attack, all had pointed towards your involvement, It seems to me you could have choose these unlikely pilots for the intent of it being easily deniable... And maybe you are manipulating your lover to defile and discount my truths as a way to deflect away from your weakness.. or maybe i missed something
In any case I agree, That it makes no sense you would plan to have me mugged. As I am not really even a threat to you or the Fraction as I am but a lone Inquisitor gone for over 4 years Of no importance or threat to your plans or operations. I could only make assumptions on why such a hastily, badly planned, cowardly plan was set into motion. The fact your lover is at your defence like a rabid dog only makes you look weak, cowardly, and guilty, That is my honest feelings & thoughts on this matter.
---
So to all, my offer asking for credible information stands. Those who can help me get to the bottom of this will be well rewarded. -High Inquisitor Sabbott
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Aodha Khan
Minmatar Matari Stormriders
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 09:16:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Aodha Khan on 12/09/2010 09:16:35
Originally by: Silas Vitalia Whaterver business they tend to be up to (successful or not), they usually aim a bit higher than the likes of you, blooder.
Oh, so you have personal knowledge of the inside workings of two groups of sworn enemies of the Amarr Empire.
Interesting how you appear to also defend them ... very interesting ...
I'm sure your Amarrian allies would love to know all about it.
----------------------- Stormriders Recruitment ----------------------- |

Darveses
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 11:01:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Aodha Khan Edited by: Aodha Khan on 12/09/2010 09:16:35
Originally by: Silas Vitalia Whaterver business they tend to be up to (successful or not), they usually aim a bit higher than the likes of you, blooder.
Oh, so you have personal knowledge of the inside workings of two groups of sworn enemies of the Amarr Empire.
Interesting how you appear to also defend them ... very interesting ...
I'm sure your Amarrian allies would love to know all about it.
Wow that was a stupid post. Almost even more stupid than the OP.
|

Ber Kan
Caldari SWARTA
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 14:06:00 -
[43]
High Inquisitor. With current faith racking within the Empires, I wish to condone against such actions upon your life. but do to certain different...Occurrences, I will have to add that a new dawn approaches. Soon inquisitor. Faith and fire.
With Regards, Alaric
Life is our business. 'Emperor, bestow on me your righteous fury and your furious strength. Let me become the storm that blasts the enemy from your sight. For I will destroy all who seek to destroy me. For I fear no evil, |

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 14:28:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Sabbott Do not interfere here..
Actually I will. You are an embarrassment to the faith and each time you open your mouth you simply echo words of amarrian nationalists. It's clear by now that you're seeking attention desperately, considering that you are a nobody returning from the tombs of completely anonymity after being buried for 5 years of utterly ignorance.
My lover was wrong to let you live and spare your pathetic clone for a chance of improvement. You seem to be a lost case. You are a shame to this faith and henceforth I consider Blood Inquisition tainted by your ink.
And I hope that my lover will treat you henceforth with the same despise that I will. You deserve nothing more.
Revan Neferis Thrice-Illustrious Sovereign Sani Sabik
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

Jade Constantine
Gallente Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 16:09:00 -
[45]
It is quite true. My judgement was terribly lacking when I spared this creature. Not a mistake I will make a second time should he find the courage to challenge me again.
Join the Revolution!
|

Aodha Khan
Minmatar Matari Stormriders
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 16:37:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Darveses
Originally by: Aodha Khan Edited by: Aodha Khan on 12/09/2010 09:16:35
Originally by: Silas Vitalia Whaterver business they tend to be up to (successful or not), they usually aim a bit higher than the likes of you, blooder.
Oh, so you have personal knowledge of the inside workings of two groups of sworn enemies of the Amarr Empire.
Interesting how you appear to also defend them ... very interesting ...
I'm sure your Amarrian allies would love to know all about it.
Wow that was a stupid post. Almost even more stupid than the OP.
Oh...really?
To make a comment like the one above Silas Vitalia would have to be totally naive or have insider knowledge. Do you think Revans or Jades targets are always public domain? You must be even more stupid than you look, little puppet.
----------------------- Stormriders Recruitment ----------------------- |

Darveses
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 17:02:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Aodha Khan
Originally by: Darveses
Originally by: Aodha Khan Edited by: Aodha Khan on 12/09/2010 09:16:35
Originally by: Silas Vitalia Whaterver business they tend to be up to (successful or not), they usually aim a bit higher than the likes of you, blooder.
Oh, so you have personal knowledge of the inside workings of two groups of sworn enemies of the Amarr Empire.
Interesting how you appear to also defend them ... very interesting ...
I'm sure your Amarrian allies would love to know all about it.
Wow that was a stupid post. Almost even more stupid than the OP.
Oh...really?
To make a comment like the one above Silas Vitalia would have to be totally naive or have insider knowledge. Do you think Revans or Jades targets are always public domain? You must be even more stupid than you look, little puppet.
Honey, just because you don't know whats common knowledge doesn't mean everyone who does is in bed with the 'enemy'.
In short: What Vitalia stated is in no way insider knowledge.
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 18:54:00 -
[48]
Edited by: Sabbott on 12/09/2010 18:56:10
Originally by: Jade Constantine My judgement was terribly lacking
I will agree with your admittance, Sparing my ship in a dual was the utmost insult to my honor and proved your weakness and cowardice to bring things to its conclusion... Again your lover jumping to your defence and speaking as your PR agent to divert attention from my truths again it shows you are weakly and a coward! This attempt on my life, another example of these attributes...
At every step you prove my words for me... As I will it.. cower before my truths.. and go back to hiding under rocks or your towers in bleak lands! You shame yourselves, The more you speak here the more things unravel, do yourselves a favour and close your mouths, as they do you no favors, and learn your place in this thread and the universe itself. you prove yourselves infidels! for the truths I speak are near clear to me, I have heard enough from you two.. heed my words and bow to my truths
"Is heard chuckling"
To those with information on these events, I still seek information, Rewards will be given for any credible info on this attempt on my life
-High Inquisitor Sabbott
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Jade Constantine
Gallente Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 18:59:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Jade Constantine on 12/09/2010 19:00:47
Originally by: Sabbott ... Sparing my ship in a duel was the utmost insult to my honor ...
I hardly know how you can live with this insult. Whatever will you do about it?
Join the Revolution!
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 19:09:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Sabbott on 12/09/2010 19:13:50
Originally by: Jade Constantine Whatever will you do about it?
Interesting, such a direct reply, I was expecting a two page reply by your lover first.. All i can do to restore my honour is to prove my truths at this point, another duel will not solve it, just as ripping my shirt off and tearing your arms off in hand to hand combat would solve little other than fulfill primal urges. I like to think I am more civilized than a Anarchist. and her Infidel lover..
Also i recommend you heed my words in the post above your reply ..
-High Inquisitor Sabbott
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Revan Neferis
Amarr The Archaeus of Blood
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 19:23:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Jade Constantine
It is quite true. My judgement was terribly lacking when I spared this creature. Not a mistake I will make a second time should he find the courage to challenge me again.
Well lover, next time take my advise and do what must be done to kinds like him. Now as it seems that nothing will happen at space again, just come and lets have our glass of wine and let the old man to fade with his own delusions.
xxx
Originally by: Jade Constantine Why-o-why are our enemies so universally poor?
|

Jade Constantine
Gallente Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 19:24:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Sabbott another duel will not solve it ... I like to think I am more civilized than a Anarchist
Difficult to see how another duel would solve it since you'd surely lose again. So I imagine falling back on the usual Amarrian loyalist defense that single combat is "uncivilized" will serve you nicely. But nothing we haven't heard from PIE before since time immemorial.
Yet strangely I consider the civilized thing to do would be to have the courage of your convictions rather than hiding like a worm beneath the words you reproduce on galnet. I think cowardice is very uncivilized. I find it quite the regressive trait that stinks of corruption and deceit and hardly speaks well of the virtues of those victim to the state.
Join the Revolution!
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 19:36:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Jade Constantine I consider the civilized thing to do would be to have the courage of your convictions
Your words do little against me, Other than make an old man laugh, I would be open to another dual if this time you meet on my terms, In system of my choosing and class/tier of ships agreed upon to make it somewhat fair test of courage. I agreed last time to your terms and met you in combat, can you do the same in return... no, I think not, you see I waste my time even opening myself to idea...
Again, Listen to your lover and heed my words, unless you can find the courage to accept my offer, it is firm and not open to negotiation , If not go drink your cheap wine and continue to delude yourself... " is heard chuckling loudly"
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Punx Evangeline
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 21:20:00 -
[54]
"High Inquisitor Sabbott" sounds to me like another powerless voice rattling for attention on the IGS. If you want to prove your personal power, why not just wardec the people you think wronged you? Why do you feel the need to 'prove' that someone was behind it to justify spilling blood over it? Why this endless prattle? Those with power attack in space, those without power snipe on the IGS. Bring your grudge to space "High Inquisitor Sabbott".
I'm just glad my branch of the Sani Sabik faith isn't as weak as yours.
-Evangeline
_________________________
Compared to mine, what is your crime?
|

Ber Kan
Caldari SWARTA
|
Posted - 2010.09.12 22:52:00 -
[55]
I may not know the situation full. But I will say this. your words line towards certain areas Inquisitor.
Alaric =I= 'Emperor, bestow on me your righteous fury and your furious strength. Let me become the storm that blasts the enemy from your sight. For I will destroy all who seek to destroy me. For I fear no evil, |

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.13 00:29:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Punx Evangeline "High Inquisitor Sabbott" If you want to prove your personal power, why not just wardec the people you think wronged you? -cut- I'm just glad my branch of the Sani Sabik faith isn't as weak as yours.
-Evangeline
"is heard sneering" I guess it all makes sense... if there are Sani Sabik in the Fraction... You see it continues to unravel and my truths are gaining more clarity "laughs" , Maybe I am some sort of future threat to interests of some in your Organization, No.. I will not pretend to know. But I will wait for those with credible information to contact me....
As to all your assumptions, "wanting war"... "justification of spilling blood".. "wanting attention" they are baseless, I just put forward facts, and as to a conflict with SF and Anarchists or even those who are Sani Sabik, our sect is not fully operational, Nor do we even view you as enemy's if you even bothered to read my past words... ?
Calling me weak is weak in itself, I do admit i'm no military hero of our sect...My military rank in our sect is Captain far below the Commanders of our sect, my main role is Inquisitor and study of our scripture & seeking truth, you can call me old, you can insult me, but it does not change the facts I have presented. So kindly close your mouth little one, and back under the rock with the rest of the infidels
My offer to Jade Constantine for a dual is there for her to accept. and the terms stated. the same I was forced to agree to and did before.. But she heeded my words it seems instead. I will see what comes of my truths I put forward..
I repeat
To those with information on these events, I still seek information, Rewards will be given for any credible info on this attempt on my life
-High Inquisitor Sabbott
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Punx Evangeline
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.13 01:55:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Sabbott You see it continues to unravel and my truths are gaining more clarity "laughs" , Maybe I am some sort of future threat to interests of some in your Organization, No.. I will not pretend to know. But I will wait for those with credible information to contact me....
-High Inquisitor Sabbott
No, you are no threat, I'm sorry to tell you. However it is facts you seek, but you don't open your eyes to the truth.
Fact No. 1: You were attacked by two ex-Star Fraction/ex-DX4 pilots that left SF on not good terms. Two pilots that adimitted to you that they hate SF and Jade Constantine.
Fact No. 2: You blame Jade Constantine and the Star Fraction over your own foolish actions and your failure to defend yourself in space.
My question for you is how do you get from Fact 1 to Fact 2? Is this a blind leap of faith? You are suppose to be an Inquisitor. You are suppose to try to find the truth. Fact 1 does not equal fact 2.
Try actually putting some thought into your words before you start wildly flinging them around. I had higher hopes for you.
-Evangeline _________________________
Compared to mine, what is your crime?
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.13 02:13:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Punx Evangeline However it is facts you seek, but you don't open your eyes to the truth.
Your reasoning is flawed Punx... why do i know this?
Originally by: Punx Evangeline "Two pilots that adimitted to you that they hate SF and Jade Constantine."
My original communication:
Originally by: Sabbott "At this time the three pilots in question, began to talk to me, about Jade Constantine and something about insulting her"
It implied they had attacked me, due to the consequences of me insulting her.. why else would they stop attacking me once i was in structure and begin to talk to me about her, if it was in no way connected.. ?
So again I repeat:
To those with information on these events, I still seek information, Rewards will be given for any credible info on this attempt on my life
-High Inquisitor Sabbott
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |

Punx Evangeline
Jericho Fraction The Star Fraction
|
Posted - 2010.09.13 02:40:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Sabbott
It implied they had attacked me, due to the consequences of me insulting her.. why else would they stop attacking me once i was in structure and begin to talk to me about her, if it was in no way connected.. ?
I'm sorry for the miscommunication then, I read that as they were insulting her. My answer to your assertation would be that they saw you as an ally to bring down Jade. But why did you bring Jade up in the first place?
-Evangeline _________________________
Compared to mine, what is your crime?
|

Sabbott
Amarr Blood Inquisition
|
Posted - 2010.09.13 03:07:00 -
[60]
Edited by: Sabbott on 13/09/2010 03:17:09 Edited by: Sabbott on 13/09/2010 03:16:06
Originally by: Punx Evangeline But why did you bring Jade up in the first place?
Again, I never mentioned her name at all, in fact they did... this is why this whole issue came to be... Be they trying to make her look bad implicating her? I thought of this.. but it all seemed to point to her getting them to do it, So that is why I was asking for more credible evidence and keep asking for such. No truth can be uncovered with half facts or assumptions ..
My original part implying Jades involvement is "Attempt on my life was weak and cowardly. and these "agents" of yours in question have failed in the mission to end my existence . my investigation will continue." It was not denied yet by Jade or her lover. at least not clearly, If it was I would dismiss this and look elsewhere.
[BL-IN] Forums /// Book of Virtues |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |