| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zora Zeta
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 02:48:00 -
[1]
I think the Christmas suprise is t4 cruisers. By adding sub systems that can be attached to other subsystems you could evverctively have 4^3 variations. I know some have said t3 frigates but that's really stupid this is more likely and I think this is going to be coming to make cruisers even better this Christmas.
Now if you wanted to make a SB t4 you could or a BS t4 you could you could min/max so much with t4's you could have many variations.
|

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Legion
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 02:50:00 -
[2]
You didnt even try. 0/10
|

Feligast
Minmatar Intentionally Destructive
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 02:54:00 -
[3]
I rate this thread derp/10
|

Narisa Bithon
Caldari
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 02:57:00 -
[4]
stop.... please please ban yourself from the forums
|

Aiwha
Caldari
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 03:07:00 -
[5]
I can do better than that.
T3 supercarriers, CCP got tired of hiding it, and just skipped T2 to go right the omgface**** of Supercarrier doom.
Gullible
|

Derptanooga
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 03:56:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Feligast I rate this thread derp/10
I see your derp and raise you... eleventy derps.
|

MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 04:01:00 -
[7]
I can do better than that.
It's actully tech frigates, but the ctach is, that each tech 3 frigate part can be bolted on to a tech 3 cruiser.
however to pilot the ship you have to have 2 players piloting it. And somehow this is to hard to just double box so you need a friend you trust in to pilot it with you. the ships can separate mid flight and become 2 again. Also the tech 3 frigate can clock while attached, so you think it's just one ship when BAM it splits into 2.
oh ****.
|

HeIIfire11
|
Posted - 2010.12.09 04:03:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Derptanooga
Originally by: Feligast I rate this thread derp/10
I see your derp and raise you... eleventy derps.
And I see your eleveny derps and raise you a whole herp!
0/10 T3 frigs would be a awesome gift though.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |