Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Frontier
Frontier

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.29 22:44:00 - [1]

Heard from the grapevine that the amount of copies you can make from an original blueprint is going to be limited in next patch.

Can anyone confirm this?

Frontier
The Mighty
Frontier
Frontier
Caldari
The Mighty

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.29 22:44:00 - [2]

Heard from the grapevine that the amount of copies you can make from an original blueprint is going to be limited in next patch.

Can anyone confirm this?

Frontier
The Mighty
ShadowStrike
ShadowStrike

Posted - 2003.06.29 22:50:00 - [3]

Don't think its in next patch. I think you are hearing what was being discussed on the Dev blog.

You currently have 157 skills and 26,183,909 Brain cells
ShadowStrike
ShadowStrike
Shadow Tech Industries

Posted - 2003.06.29 22:50:00 - [4]

Don't think its in next patch. I think you are hearing what was being discussed on the Dev blog.

click on sig or check bio for details
Wrangler
Wrangler

Posted - 2003.06.29 22:57:00 - [5]

http://myeve.eve-online.com/devblog.asp

[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators]
CCP Wrangler
CCP Wrangler

Posted - 2003.06.29 22:57:00 - [6]

http://myeve.eve-online.com/devblog.asp

Wrangler
Community Manager
EVE Online

Contact Support - Contact Moderators - Report Bug - Submit News Leads - Knowledge Base
Player Guide - Policies - Join ISD - Fan Submissions - DevFinder LiteÖ
Seventeen Lashes
Seventeen Lashes

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:30:00 - [7]

This might hurt ;-)
Kappas.
Kappas.
Galaxy Punks

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:33:00 - [8]

Originally by: Seventeen Lashes
This might hurt ;-)

Check your dates, this was 4 years ago.
Angry Alt
Angry Alt
Imperial Academy

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:34:00 - [9]

It's alive! Kill it, kill it!

jam6549
jam6549
Iron Hammer Academy
Ultio Animi Causa

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:35:00 - [10]

Originally by: Kappas.
This might hurt ;-)

something tells me he already knew that sherlock Very Happy

Jam6549

band0fdevs
band0fdevs
Gallente
Band of Dev's

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:36:00 - [11]

bad necro
MotherMoon
MotherMoon
Huang Yinglong
Namtz'aar k'in

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:38:00 - [12]

Originally by: Angry Alt
It's alive! Kill it, kill it!

lol
Shocked
-----------------------------------
I'm working my way through college
target CCP
Kappas.
Kappas.
Galaxy Punks

Posted - 2007.07.24 12:38:00 - [13]

Originally by: jam6549
Originally by: Kappas.
This might hurt ;-)

something tells me he already knew that sherlock Very Happy

Thanks wattson, now go back under your bridge.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240418/0129
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.