| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dannerkongen
1st Recon
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 02:07:00 -
[1]
looks nice
out feb 2011
http://store.steampowered.com/video/39170/80489
|

Vogue
Skynet Nexus
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 02:21:00 -
[2]
It looks very polished 
..................................................
|

Blane Xero
Amarr The Firestorm Cartel
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 02:21:00 -
[3]
Try again. It's delayed until april~ _____________________________________ Haruhiist since December 2008
Originally by: CCP Fallout Been there. Done that. Need antibiotics.
|

Irida Mershkov
Gallente Tribal Liberation Force
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 02:52:00 -
[4]
April? I thought it said March? Pre-ordered regardless~!
|

Blane Xero
Amarr The Firestorm Cartel
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 03:25:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Irida Mershkov April? I thought it said March? Pre-ordered regardless~!
It was supposed to be Q1 (Jan>March) but it's pushed back to at least April. _____________________________________ Haruhiist since December 2008
Originally by: CCP Fallout Been there. Done that. Need antibiotics.
|

Kaahles
Fulcrum Weapon Systems Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 04:03:00 -
[6]
I don't care if it comes out in feb, april or even december...2012. As long as it will be as good as the first Deus Ex which was just plain LEGEN.... wait for it... DARY  ----------------------------- OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! Contract me all your stuff so I can save it! |

Triple Entendre
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 06:52:00 -
[7]
Even Invisible War wasn't bad. But it just couldn't stand up next to the original.
Then again, nothing has since, in my opinion.
Originally by: CCP Zulu You're assuming I read threads before I turdpost in them :)
|

Grimpak
Gallente The Whitehound Corporation Hounds of Anarchy
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 07:23:00 -
[8]
second thread about this, so I'll say the same as I said in the other one:
it feels a bit like GITS. ---
Quote: The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.
ain't that right. |

Kapoios
Gallente
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 08:58:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Grimpak
it feels a bit like GITS.
And there's nothing wrong with that . |

Amarrian Alt
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 10:24:00 -
[10]
i wouldn't hold my breath.
square enix / eidos / ps / xbox ...  
|

Grimpak
Gallente The Whitehound Corporation Hounds of Anarchy
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 11:01:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Kapoios
Originally by: Grimpak
it feels a bit like GITS.
And there's nothing wrong with that .
oh yeah. ---
Quote: The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.
ain't that right. |

Triple Entendre
|
Posted - 2010.12.19 17:05:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Amarrian Alt i wouldn't hold my breath.
square enix / eidos / ps / xbox ...  
Eidos released the Legacy of Kain. In my eyes they can do no wrong.
Well, okay, that was technically Crystal Dynamics. But that's entirely besides the point.
Originally by: CCP Zulu You're assuming I read threads before I turdpost in them :)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |