| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

UrbanGFX
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 06:51:00 -
[1]
I am bored of high sec, I have had my wormhole experience and loved it and I am wanting to try something similar.
I am sitting at about 24m sp but I don't want any of this try out our high sec corp crap before you move down as I cannot be bothered with that, I would rather learn as I go as losses make things stick much quicker.
I don't have very much pvp experience but I am obviously looking to learn.
If you know of an appropriate fit, I would be glad to look into it, otherwise I will keep searching.
|

Cupio Mortem
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 07:05:00 -
[2]
SSED is currently living in NPC 0.0 space, and could use a transitional pilot like yourself. The corp/alliance too used to dwell in wormholes and is now looking to build up their presence in 0.0 space to try to move in and take sov somewhere down the line. But for now the goal is just to expand our ranks while living in 0.0. If you'd be interested, you can join public channel SSED Public or send an evemail to Delicious Ron.
|

Makhar
Capital Storm
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 11:43:00 -
[3]
Contact me in-game. I run a null sec alliance with sov and upgraded systems. We have a mining corp that I think would be ideal for you. They are primarily miners but all do PVP when it's needed. They have several others in the same situation as you.
|

MMORPG TERRORIST
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 13:51:00 -
[4]
-Urban
We are looking for pilots with your requirements, hit me up in game to find out more. You won't be sorry you did.
Thanks! |

Aodha Khan
Minmatar Ma'asei Merkabah Naraka.
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 14:48:00 -
[5]
Check out our recruitment post and get in contact if interested.
MM Recruitment
Power is not something that is granted - it is something to be taken. |

Sic Maggot
The Red Exhilez The Armadas of Port Royal
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 14:53:00 -
[6]
Hello,
On behalf of [R-E-Z], I offer you membership with us.
We are currently expanding our membership to accept an offer to join a PvP alliance out in 0.0.
There will be plenty of PvP to go around, as well as ratting in upgraded systems to fatten your pockets.
Contact myself or Foulmouth Princess if interested or have questions.
|

Rico Minali
Gallente Sons Of 0din C0NVICTED
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 15:43:00 -
[7]
Have a look at the Sons Of 0din thread, here you will learn to pvp, and learn fast. Great guys, great action, no nonsense. We play for fun adn alot of action is what we provide... Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

Honore DeGallente
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 15:47:00 -
[8]
Join VIV Lounge in game and chat with us.
VIV Recruitment
|

UrbanGFX
|
Posted - 2011.01.20 20:43:00 -
[9]
I will check each and ever offer out and talk to some of them in their channels, thank you all very much for the offers and I will see how it goes.
|

UrbanGFX
|
Posted - 2011.01.21 11:24:00 -
[10]
I have had a talk to some and not others, I will bump this to see if any other corps are out there.
Ideally they would have a nice 0.0 system which is under their control and not constantly being pushed back as it would be a nice entry into my 0.0 experience and a nice pvp zone.
|

Mernek
|
Posted - 2011.01.21 12:14:00 -
[11]
Hey m8, sounds like we could offer you what you want.
Please have a read of DRGNS Recruitment
Contact me if you wish to know more.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |