| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Rena Windor
Gallente AWE Corporation Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2011.01.21 02:07:00 -
[1]
I am attempting to create a calculator so that I can figure out how much fuel I need to replace whenever I use a jump bridge. I have the equation to figure out how much it will take to jump the ship. What I am trying to do is have it do it automatically using the IGB.
Basically it pulls the ship information from what you are currently flying grab the ship mass then do the rest of the calculation without having to do the math manually, or by just putting all the ship's in another database and pull the information out that way to plug into the IGB and have it display all the ships.
Which the equation if you are interested is (ship_mass/2,000,000)*Distance(in LY), then round down. There is other equations, but that is the most precise out there. Just because I am ugly doesn't mean I can't be loved. |
|

CCP Laurelle

|
Posted - 2011.01.21 12:14:00 -
[2]
Hi,
I'm afraid the Ingame browser does not current deliver information about your ship type in the header.
http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/IGB_Headers
What you could do is to grab the information about your ship type from the EvE API (cached for 1 hour) and the information about your solarsystem from the IGB headers.
|
|

Epitrope
The Citadel Manufacturing and Trade Corporation
|
Posted - 2011.01.21 22:47:00 -
[3]
Originally by: CCP Laurelle What you could do is to grab the information about your ship type from the EvE API (cached for 1 hour) and the information about your solarsystem from the IGB headers.
In particular, the API call you need is Character Info, which requires either the full or limited API key of the character in question.
|

Rena Windor
Gallente AWE Corporation Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2011.01.22 00:18:00 -
[4]
Okay, I figured as much after I did a lot of looking around. Any idea when this might be available to use? API is just too slow to pull this information. Just because I am ugly doesn't mean I can't be loved. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |