| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 00:49:00 -
[31]
Originally by: KaemosFZ fascinating. Intriguing. interesting. engrossing. Enthralling. Riveting. Captivating. Tantalizing Thrilling. Bewitching Agonising. Ponies! Enchanting. Mesmerising. wonderous. Scintillating. Arousing.
Sniping. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Johan Lightstrider
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 10:58:00 -
[32]
@J0an0fArc
I believe it is not allowed to link kill mails here. Battle clinic or other sites have it just chk on my name.
@Misanth
Quiet true mate I am not the best dispenser of le smack.
@Soldarius
Well the nice thing is i jumped into him. It was quiet a shock to see junk drop.
@Aessoroz
Yeah and if u scroll down it says 10 bil. bah :)
@ all
I would say my feelings were a mix of Thrilling & Agonising. I wish i could have seen the hauler's face on a webcam as my drakie locked his viator and scramed him.
|

Rawrclaw
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 11:05:00 -
[33]
Epicing? 
|

Mytzso
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 11:06:00 -
[34]
You deserve a Violent FellatioÖ
|

ovenproofjet
Caldari Therapy. Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 11:09:00 -
[35]
LOL
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:24:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider @Misanth
Quiet true mate I am not the best dispenser of le smack.
At least we had a fun lil' chat in local the other day.
I was watchign you in a Falcon sitting next to your decloaked Tengu off the gate in UBX- yesterday. Bit too obvious trap, and your "no balls" comment were a bit lame, but at least you're trying to shoot stuff so I guess +rep for that.  - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Johan Lightstrider
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:30:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:32:53 Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:30:14
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider @Misanth
Quiet true mate I am not the best dispenser of le smack.
At least we had a fun lil' chat in local the other day.
I was watchign you in a Falcon sitting next to your decloaked Tengu off the gate in UBX- yesterday. Bit too obvious trap, and your "no balls" comment were a bit lame, but at least you're trying to shoot stuff so I guess +rep for that. 
U must have been confused:) i would never say no balls. this is eve tbh nothing is "fair". no comment on the falcon tengu thingy
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:40:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:32:53 Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:30:14
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider @Misanth
Quiet true mate I am not the best dispenser of le smack.
At least we had a fun lil' chat in local the other day.
I was watchign you in a Falcon sitting next to your decloaked Tengu off the gate in UBX- yesterday. Bit too obvious trap, and your "no balls" comment were a bit lame, but at least you're trying to shoot stuff so I guess +rep for that. 
U must have been confused:) i would never say no balls. this is eve tbh nothing is "fair". no comment on the falcon tengu thingy
Oh right, that's true. I checked my logs again, it was samvital that said that. The Tengu you flew with.  - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

samvital
Bad Company DBD DEM0N HUNTERS
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:54:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:32:53 Edited by: Johan Lightstrider on 26/01/2011 13:30:14
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: Johan Lightstrider @Misanth
Quiet true mate I am not the best dispenser of le smack.
At least we had a fun lil' chat in local the other day.
I was watchign you in a Falcon sitting next to your decloaked Tengu off the gate in UBX- yesterday. Bit too obvious trap, and your "no balls" comment were a bit lame, but at least you're trying to shoot stuff so I guess +rep for that. 
U must have been confused:) i would never say no balls. this is eve tbh nothing is "fair". no comment on the falcon tengu thingy
Oh right, that's true. I checked my logs again, it was samvital that said that. The Tengu you flew with. 
Hmm, yeah I'm a bastard sometimes, can't help it. Wasn't a trap, we we're on a picnic mate. ''Our business in the field of fight, Is not to question, but to prove our might. '' Quote: Alexander Pope |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:55:00 -
[40]
Originally by: samvital Hmm, yeah I'm a bastard sometimes, can't help it. Wasn't a trap, we we're on a picnic mate.
Oh yeah. So was I. Maybe next time we can keep the ants out, together.  - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

samvital
Bad Company DBD DEM0N HUNTERS
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 13:56:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: samvital Hmm, yeah I'm a bastard sometimes, can't help it. Wasn't a trap, we we're on a picnic mate.
Oh yeah. So was I. Maybe next time we can keep the ants out, together. 
Yeah let's hope that hehe. ''Our business in the field of fight, Is not to question, but to prove our might. '' Quote: Alexander Pope |

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators Hell's Hide-Out
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 22:30:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Le Skunk on 27/01/2011 22:33:21 bet they were copies
EDIT: Yup checked they were copies
Bad luck on the other items popping though.
SKUNK (o)
|

Xzar Fyrarr
Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 22:45:00 -
[43]
Huh?
------------------------------------------------ One Cannot Fully Appreciate Peace Until They Have Experienced True Pain. -------------------------------------------------
- Xzar Fyrarr ; |

Owen Drakkar
Mean Corp Mean Coalition
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 23:07:00 -
[44]
Poasting in a Geminate is a kool place, ****and visit thread. ---------- Bah humbug. |

betterdent
The Dark Horses.
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 23:48:00 -
[45]
LOL DEMON HUNTERS
|

Murq
Apolitical
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 17:25:00 -
[46]
Anything that doesnt drop in a wreck is relocated to IT's nearest hanger. Invoice them.
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 18:46:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Murq Anything that doesnt drop in a wreck is relocated to IT's nearest hanger. Invoice them.
He mad. - I'd tell you why but then I'll have to kill you. And to kill you I'd have to log in. And to log in I'd have to stop browsing these forums. Both you and me knows that'll never happen. |

Maeglin Marrek
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 21:52:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Misanth
Originally by: Murq Anything that doesnt drop in a wreck is relocated to IT's nearest hanger. Invoice them.
He mad.
Sparta?
|

Bongo Debbie
Minmatar Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 22:35:00 -
[49]
You have hissed my mystery lectures and were caught fighting a liar in the quad. Having tasted the whole worm, you will leave by the next town drain. ----
\m/ Can you handle her Lady Garden? \m/ |

Redbad
Minmatar Mountain Militia Mountain Sprouts
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 23:57:00 -
[50]
spiffy.
|

I AM SPARTACUS
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 07:12:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Maeglin Marrek
Sparta?
NO, I AM SPARTACUS!
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |