| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vieve Tisserand
Gallente Akomu Aoshi
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 18:40:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Syn Callibri I wonder if there are plans for an "Amature Night". 
An Armature Night? Curious. Though, I do suppose discussions of the fit and function of each apparatus on display would be very popular in a Republic establishment.
--- Crux Meander: an Eve-Online "soap opera with blasters". |

Syn Callibri
Minmatar 21st Eridani Lighthorse
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 18:50:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Vieve Tisserand
Originally by: Syn Callibri I wonder if there are plans for an "Amature Night". 
An Armature Night? Curious. Though, I do suppose discussions of the fit and function of each apparatus on display would be very popular in a Republic establishment.
Ummm...no offense but...what are you on about? There is no "r" in "amature".
[21EL] Commander Tac-Ops / [21EL] I.S.C. |

Vieve Tisserand
Gallente Akomu Aoshi
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 18:55:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Syn Callibri
Originally by: Vieve Tisserand
Originally by: Syn Callibri I wonder if there are plans for an "Amature Night". 
An Armature Night? Curious. Though, I do suppose discussions of the fit and function of each apparatus on display would be very popular in a Republic establishment.
Ummm...no offense but...what are you on about? There is no "r" in "amature".
So you meant to say 'amate'? Come to think of it, that is similar to 'mate', and considering the implied purposes of this club ... oh! You meant 'amateur', perhaps?
--- Crux Meander: an Eve-Online "soap opera with blasters". |

Alica Wildfire
Minmatar Federal Investigations Agency
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 20:52:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Alica Wildfire on 26/01/2011 20:53:08 She says amateur but means chicks for cheap or free. -- FREEDOM, PUNK & AUTOCANNONS
|

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Legion RONA Directorate
|
Posted - 2011.01.26 20:56:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Syn Callibri I wonder if there are plans for an "Amature Night". 
Gaah crap there goes my pay check next week. I mean.. gahh crap.
|

Skyreth
StarFleet Enterprises Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 11:02:00 -
[36]
Only question is, do you entertain outside of the station? The general staff and i of Systematic-Chaos and the iT Alliance could always use some fun, to keep our minds of the impending doom that is the Northern Coalition. Maybe smuggle us some ammo too?
You think your lag is bad? It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! |

Popsikle
Minmatar The Maverick Navy IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2011.01.27 22:52:00 -
[37]
Why is the topic just for boys?
Us girls can not have fun too? |

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 02:43:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Skyreth Only question is, do you entertain outside of the station? The general staff and i of Systematic-Chaos and the iT Alliance could always use some fun, to keep our minds of the impending doom that is the Northern Coalition. Maybe smuggle us some ammo too?
There's a fine attitude.
Originally by: Infinity Ziona
Your avatar makes me want to follow you to a rural farmstead, give you all my worldly goods and call you The Aiwha.
|

Tavin Aikisen
Caldari State Protectorate
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 03:11:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Popsikle Why is the topic just for boys?
Us girls can not have fun too?
This has been answered several times. It is not just for men.
----
ôRemember this. Trust your eyes, you will kill each other. Trust your veins, you can all go home in peace.ö
-Cold Wind |

Carmilla D'Morenta
Minmatar Disciples of Night Dominion of Darkness
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 08:28:00 -
[40]
Skyreth, I do know of a more exclusive establishment quite close to Systematic-Chaos and IT alliance which would be more than willing to entertain the troops so to speak.... for the right price 
And I dare say we can supply some ammo as well ;)
Please resize your signature to the maximum allowed of 400 x 120 pixels with a maximum file size of 24000 bytes.StevieSG. |

Syn Callibri
Minmatar 21st Eridani Lighthorse
|
Posted - 2011.01.28 14:51:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Obsidian Hawk
Originally by: Syn Callibri I wonder if there are plans for an "Amature Night". 
Gaah crap there goes my pay check next week. I mean.. gahh crap.
Ha...Ha...Ha...you're a funny man. 
btw...sorry about the spelling, I'm a capsuleer...not a grammar instructor.
[21EL] Commander Tac-Ops / [21EL] I.S.C. |

Ai Mei
Starfish Operating Syndicate
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 00:00:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Popsikle Why is the topic just for boys?
Us girls can not have fun too?
Girls are more fun if you ask me. >.>
<.<
*giggles*
|

Oathborne
Caldari Genstar Inc
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 01:30:00 -
[43]
Edited by: Oathborne on 29/01/2011 01:30:20 We considered setting up one of these in Heyd at M13.
Problem was, we couldn't get anyone to undock once intelligence reports of Caldari Militia in system started streaming on the station wide alert systems.
There were a few problems:
1) No one was watching the alert systems. 2) Once fleetcom started scrambling pilots, many of us couldn't make it to the pod gantries. 3) Those of us who did undock left several tons of scrap metal on the docking bay portals, and many of us found ourselves waking up in clone facilities shortly after undocking.
Though I salute your courage in putting together a business enterprise such as this.
|

Galerak
|
Posted - 2011.01.29 10:51:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Veronique Devereaux
Originally by: StalinGrad6 what if you yourself ARE a weapon?
ive had many cybernetic and sleeper components integrated into my body.... im literally a walking war tool....
will I be allowed in?
i highly doubt that.
I don't think that anyone will argue that you are a tool. But given your track record I'd leave the "war" part out.
Haha couldn't have said it better myself. Perhaps the club should dispense with the 'no weapons' rule and institute and 'no tools' rule in it's stead!
|

Carmilla D'Morenta
Minmatar Disciples of Night Dominion of Darkness
|
Posted - 2011.01.31 09:13:00 -
[45]
For a grand opening there were not many people there, though those that did turn up were most exciting!
Slaves and slavers, terrorists and Generals, even a delightful representative of law and order.
And thank the seven moons for the no weapon rule as things did get heated quite quickly and some fast exits had to be made!
Assuming I'm allowed out again, I will be back :)
Please resize your signature to the maximum allowed of 400 x 120 pixels with a maximum file size of 24000 bytes.StevieSG. |

Ava Starfire
Minmatar Gradient Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2011.01.31 14:23:00 -
[46]
News Flash: Men of all races find Matari women exotic and arousing, and are willing to pay good ISK to see all our tattoos, up close and personal.
No, wait, that isnt news. Everyone knew that already...
|

Calidera Lisada
|
Posted - 2011.01.31 19:19:00 -
[47]
Yes... we do apologize for the small numbers. It seems some of our own employees lost track of time and missed the opening as well. we will likely be advertising special events soon as well as a raffle that is being planned for the future.
I am glad those who were there had fun and that nothing.. untoward happened.
|

Daemeon Fyral
Minmatar New Republic Krayt Genesis Foundation
|
Posted - 2011.02.07 00:55:00 -
[48]
I know it has been a while but I've been too busy to respond sooner. have to say despite the rather small number of attendees at the opening and some of the complications that obviously arose with the staff it was an enjoyable night all around. the venue was nice, the drinks where good and the company interesting. just let me know when next you are open and I will be sure too attend.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |