| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Mindlles
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 16:29:00 -
[1]
We just had our second fight in 9cg against stain. Was alot of fun untill the server crashed...........
For hole 9cg..
CCP plz that is not acceptble.
|

Kcel Chim
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 16:37:00 -
[2]
be confident the situation isnt any different in tpar or around yz. Last nights lag was for some of us unplayable :(
Hope ccp fixes it rather soon then soon tm.
100k paid accounts and only < 50 ppl can fight in one place seems hillarious.
|

Lallante
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 16:38:00 -
[3]
Actually TPAR is enormously stable :)
Lall - THE Vocal Minority - ShinRa
|

qrac
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 16:42:00 -
[4]
i gotta say that i haven't experienced any lag during the time i spent in tpar. -------------------------------------------
Insanes numquam moriuntur! |

Loka
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:12:00 -
[5]
welcome to the world of fleetbattles and lags. You are not the first one suffering from lag. _____________________________________ Dead or Alive
|

Diamond Dog
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:25:00 -
[6]
Never ever seen so much EW..
CA's EW would have blushed in comparison
________________________________________
|

OMGWTFHAX
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:26:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Diamond Dog Never ever seen so much EW..
CA's EW would have blushed in comparison
everyone knows FIX dont fight with overkill in terms of ew...they dont try to anyway..depends if they r caught offguards or not   |

Wuubaa
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:26:00 -
[8]
i kill entire nodes just by undocking. Eve cant handle my 1337ness.
|

Mr Raine
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:37:00 -
[9]
good fight, v good fight, /me points at cougar one, did you call me as a target, i see like my intier screen light up red, went from full health to 1/4 armour in a blink ,, hit ap and out i went, turned around and straight back again, excellent battle.
mr raine
|

Tallan
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:46:00 -
[10]
Who won the fist two engagements?
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:48:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Mindlles We just had our second fight in 9cg against stain. Was alot of fun untill the server crashed...........

Fun!
The lag wasn't as bad as I've seen, but it was bad enough. I shot at a lot of people and got my name on quite a few mails, but it just seemed like nobody wanted to to DIE to me Silly lag!
|

Edoo
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:50:00 -
[12]
so who would you say came out on top?
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:52:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Edoo so who would you say came out on top?
*shrug* Does it matter? Each side will post numbers that don't match up, and then the thread will degenerate into a flame fest.
We killed them, they killed us.
|

S3VYN
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:57:00 -
[14]
Originally by: mahhy
Originally by: Edoo so who would you say came out on top?
*shrug* Does it matter? Each side will post numbers that don't match up, and then the thread will degenerate into a flame fest.
We killed them, they killed us.
Excellent post. *signed* ------------------------------------- // The views expressed by this poster are not the views of the poster's corporation, alliance, planet or television network... but they should be. |

Torch Toomb
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 17:59:00 -
[15]
Lets rephrase the question then. Who was remaining on the battlefield at the end of the fight?
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:01:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Torch Toomb Lets rephrase the question then. Who was remaining on the battlefield at the end of the fight?
We left. Question is were we driven off? 
|

Hedy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:05:00 -
[17]
All Loss's and kills will be added to fix killboard on our side, if there is any disagreements just contact one of our senior guys and we will have it sorted.
Good Fight.
|

S3VYN
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:06:00 -
[18]
Edited by: S3VYN on 30/01/2005 18:06:58
------------------------------------- // The views expressed by this poster are not the views of the poster's corporation, alliance, planet or television network... but they should be. |

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:21:00 -
[19]
Come on some juciy details of the fights please.
it's why i play this game, to hear of how fights took place and to take part in them. If you're not willing to talk about fights simply because of potential flames then it's a real pitty. One can ignore a flame quite easily.
If you consider for most of us pvp'ers the only reason we play this game is for the big 'galatic' battles that we all want to be part of. So if you can't be involved the next best thing is hearing about it. Reverend Necrona |

nub spy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:24:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Reverend Necrona Come on some juciy details of the fights please.
it's why i play this game, to hear of how fights took place and to take part in them. If you're not willing to talk about fights simply because of potential flames then it's a real pitty. One can ignore a flame quite easily.
If you consider for most of us pvp'ers the only reason we play this game is for the big 'galatic' battles that we all want to be part of. So if you can't be involved the next best thing is hearing about it.
2-0 to fix.
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:25:00 -
[21]
Originally by: nub spy 2-0 to fix.
Yay an alt! 
|

Shredder
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:34:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Lallante Actually TPAR is enormously stable :)
Exactly, we've had really smooth fights down there, between huge fleets. Th reason, i thin, is because we're always fighting at the station, so theres no jump lag etc happening. Try and force battles to happen at the station more.
|

EL TITAN
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:40:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Shredder
Originally by: Lallante Actually TPAR is enormously stable :)
Exactly, we've had really smooth fights down there, between huge fleets. Th reason, i thin, is because we're always fighting at the station, so theres no jump lag etc happening. Try and force battles to happen at the station more.
I must agree. When i was still in FA, I remember the fleet battle in tpar outside the station (CFS vs FA). It was a 70 vs 90 man fleet battle, right outside the station, the battle went smoothly with minimal lag, even thuogh there were tons of drones deployed as well as warp bubbles all over the place.
Stations, or at least the tpar station does seem capable of holding fleet battles. _________________________________________________ <3 hi |

Sc0rpion
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 19:08:00 -
[24]
Originally by: EL TITAN I must agree. When i was still in FA, I remember the fleet battle in tpar outside the station (CFS vs FA). It was a 70 vs 90 man fleet battle, right outside the station, the battle went smoothly with minimal lag, even thuogh there were tons of drones deployed as well as warp bubbles all over the place.
I had the same experience at those fights. Fighting at the station was smooth as glass (OK not SMOOTH, but i could maintain ~20 fps even with 100 ships fighting on the screen), but as soon as any fighting spilled over to the gates, it was like looking at a slide show.
"The true secret to enjoying life is to live it dangerously."
-Freidrich Nietzche |

Hastrabull
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 19:30:00 -
[25]
hmm... Maybe we found solution for fleet battles?
Can anyone else post their experience with this?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |

ZelRox
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 19:37:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Reverend Necrona Come on some juciy details of the fights please.
it's why i play this game, to hear of how fights took place and to take part in them. If you're not willing to talk about fights simply because of potential flames then it's a real pitty. One can ignore a flame quite easily.
If you consider for most of us pvp'ers the only reason we play this game is for the big 'galatic' battles that we all want to be part of. So if you can't be involved the next best thing is hearing about it.
Hmm, lets see, us 60 jump into a 90 fleet, wich of 14 scorps. Laggy as hell. [targetjammed] :) I call for change of tactics here. ----------------------
I wanna tuc tuc .. |

slip66
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 20:04:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Diamond Dog Never ever seen so much EW..
CA's EW would have blushed in comparison
damn... got fraps? Did anythign actually die with that much EW? :)
|

Sapater
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 00:58:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Hastrabull hmm... Maybe we found solution for fleet battles?
Can anyone else post their experience with this?
Man, you should know already. Fighting at a station has very little tactical value. War is about tactics and winning, not FPS.
CCP needs to get the grip of this and optimize the system for where the action is. They need some sort of automation that can "see" the numbers of ships in a system and in that system, which grids need the improved resources. This is what will help battles emensly, WHEREVER they occur.
|

Boldyn
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 01:11:00 -
[29]
Regarding the fraps, I know we have atleast 1 clip. (Belive it¦s from the second battle) No fancy stuff, just fraps from afar basiclly. I am sure it will be shared.
As to the questions about who won and lost, like it¦s allready been stated, it¦s not easy to say. I can honestly say that no side can claim any sort of "win" considering it has been very even.
And yes, the fraps has loads, loads, loads and loads of "blah blah" [bleh] has started to target jam the battleship "bleh bleh" [blop]. 
|

Taz Devlin
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 04:29:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Boldyn And yes, the fraps has loads, loads, loads and loads of "blah blah" [bleh] has started to target jam the battleship "bleh bleh" [blop]. 
That just has to be the understatement of the year
Allways move fast, you never know who's catching up!
|

Isonkon Serikain
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 04:49:00 -
[31]
I did a map view of ships destroyed in the last 24 hours in querious... theres a lot.
Haven't lost a ship yet (knocks on wood), got 6 kills this weekend, I have a butt load of ships stashed up to lose before I fold... the games have just begun. Thanks for a fun time, SE, ATUK, DSA, EVOL and all the others that have ganged up on FIX this weekend.
|

TheZapper
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 06:57:00 -
[32]
Yea, Like Ison says, Good Fight...
Still pains me to be shooting at SE (I'm ex. SINV who is now SE -- good guys)....
Shooting at the others.... I can deal with that!
|

COUGAR ONE
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 09:36:00 -
[33]
"Looks up from his PVP manual and looks around at everybody"
Whewwwwwwwww what a day.
I will have to say in my experience of EVE , that today is one of the days that I will remember for a while to come. I have been in some great battles of my days, but today has topped them all. Not one, not 2 not even 3 but 4 major engagements battles took place in our Region.
Some serious PVPing. Hats off to STain as usual you came to dance. Real good clean fighint going on.
FIX I am honored to be amongst such a fine group of pilots.
Darn good job today men.
Now lets get ready for Tommorrow!
Mr. Raine lol Yes it was a bit estranged to have you locked. for a couple seconds I was like man this is crazy I have been friends with these guys my whole time in eve. Why in the world are we fighting.
Then well you know how it goes after that F1 F2 F3 F4 etc etc. Any way buddy good fight.
|

dalman
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:05:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Taz Devlin
Originally by: Boldyn And yes, the fraps has loads, loads, loads and loads of "blah blah" [bleh] has started to target jam the battleship "bleh bleh" [blop]. 
That just has to be the understatement of the year
You guys trying to tell me it was worse than fighting OC in V2??? Cause then, OMG. My logs from those battles are just filled with EW. I think that during a 30 minute battle there were about 30 seconds when I could target someone. I have a screenie somewhere of when I was jammed by 3 ppl at once. 1 guy with 3 specific ECM, 1 cycling multies, and a 3'rd dampening me
M.I.A. since 2004-07-30 |

heavyg
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:20:00 -
[35]
Edited by: heavyg on 31/01/2005 15:20:11
Originally by: dalman
Originally by: Taz Devlin
Originally by: Boldyn And yes, the fraps has loads, loads, loads and loads of "blah blah" [bleh] has started to target jam the battleship "bleh bleh" [blop]. 
That just has to be the understatement of the year
You guys trying to tell me it was worse than fighting OC in V2??? Cause then, OMG. My logs from those battles are just filled with EW. I think that during a 30 minute battle there were about 30 seconds when I could target someone. I have a screenie somewhere of when I was jammed by 3 ppl at once. 1 guy with 3 specific ECM, 1 cycling multies, and a 3'rd dampening me
OK, ill tell em not to all target the same player, what a waste of ecm
|

mahhy
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:20:00 -
[36]
Originally by: dalman
You guys trying to tell me it was worse than fighting OC in V2??? Cause then, OMG. My logs from those battles are just filled with EW. I think that during a 30 minute battle there were about 30 seconds when I could target someone. I have a screenie somewhere of when I was jammed by 3 ppl at once. 1 guy with 3 specific ECM, 1 cycling multies, and a 3'rd dampening me
It was bad enough that at one point someone even jammed me, and I was only in a Crusader. Very odd to be jammed when flying a frig I thought 
|

heavyg
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:21:00 -
[37]
Originally by: mahhy
Originally by: dalman
You guys trying to tell me it was worse than fighting OC in V2??? Cause then, OMG. My logs from those battles are just filled with EW. I think that during a 30 minute battle there were about 30 seconds when I could target someone. I have a screenie somewhere of when I was jammed by 3 ppl at once. 1 guy with 3 specific ECM, 1 cycling multies, and a 3'rd dampening me
It was bad enough that at one point someone even jammed me, and I was only in a Crusader. Very odd to be jammed when flying a frig I thought 
lol, again apologies, ill tell em to be more careful next time
|

Spinal
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:57:00 -
[38]
Not quite sure how all the sides are is it
FIX + Celes Apoc Vs SE and Shinra???
|

corporal hicks
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:03:00 -
[39]
Originally by: mahhy
Originally by: dalman
You guys trying to tell me it was worse than fighting OC in V2??? Cause then, OMG. My logs from those battles are just filled with EW. I think that during a 30 minute battle there were about 30 seconds when I could target someone. I have a screenie somewhere of when I was jammed by 3 ppl at once. 1 guy with 3 specific ECM, 1 cycling multies, and a 3'rd dampening me
It was bad enough that at one point someone even jammed me, and I was only in a Crusader. Very odd to be jammed when flying a frig I thought 
yeah lag was abit mad think I jammed your ship, scanner kept jumping up and down, locked about 6 different frigs during the battle, gave them all alittle jamming love, hell had more jammers than I needed. Even got a killmail for some poor kessie that strayed into range 50 of the scorp and fired some cruise, wow was I gobsmacked
" Stay Frosty "
|

Nez Perces
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:25:00 -
[40]
Edited by: Nez Perces on 31/01/2005 16:26:24 To be precise on who is fighting who ...
The state of affairs as it stands atm, latest intel (afaik) :
FIX vs BoB/SE/Shinra/+ random others.
Celest to my knowledge is not involved in the defense of FIX as of yet... someone spank me if this is incorrect (The Celest part, havent logged into the game yet today so not completely sure on that)
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |