| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 18:31:00 -
[1]
.: eVe Trance Radio :. http://65.75.176.144:6543/listen.pls .: eVe Trance Radio :.
Listen to all the best trance beats plus more! If you can dance to it, we play it!
.: eVe Trance Radio :. http://65.75.176.144:6543/listen.pls .: eVe Trance Radio :.
~DJ Gradius~
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

DJMike
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 20:02:00 -
[2]
cools  -------------------------------------------------- Covenant US-Time Zone Director
|

Daxit
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 20:34:00 -
[3]
hell yeah! good EVE'ing music when you get bored of the same old same old (but still good!) EVE music.
|

Lanu
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 20:45:00 -
[4]
Very cool 
boo
"You are most like the Cat, lazy and quiet. You aren't very exciting yet everyone notices your presence."
|

Kayosoni
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 21:46:00 -
[5]
Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg
 -----------------------------------
Currently Playing Lineage 2 - Erica Server |

Hellspawn01
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 21:51:00 -
[6]
Was waiting for this one  ---------------------------------------------
Eve is not game, it¦s a way of life! |

Vampire Blade
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 23:04:00 -
[7]
play any goa? psyche and prog? ----- ----- -----
|

Erty
|
Posted - 2005.01.30 23:29:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Erty on 30/01/2005 23:33:04 Less vocal stuff please :)
Other than that nice. It's a bit more proggy/housy atm though.
Edit: yay, sunset on ibiza 
This is my signature. |

Nirat
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 02:35:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Kayosoni Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg

where u get that station ripper ive been lookin for one for a while ;] -Nirat
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 04:46:00 -
[10]
I'm glad you all like it!!! If you have any requsts or anything, just email me at [email protected]
Also, you can visit the website, www.eve-trance.com... not much there right now though. I started on it a few days ago :P
Thanks again!!
~DJ Gradius~
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Synthemesc
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 04:50:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Erty It's a bit more proggy/housy atm though.
Not keen on trance, but if there is some house played I'll tune in for sure 
|

Miss Take
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 05:05:00 -
[12]
Does the station have live mixes?
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 05:11:00 -
[13]
There are times when I mix live. But if you are referring to live sets by other DJ's I have some that I could play. Name one you like and I'll add it to the playlist.
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Miss Take
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 05:20:00 -
[14]
Originally by: xGradiusx There are times when I mix live. But if you are referring to live sets by other DJ's I have some that I could play. Name one you like and I'll add it to the playlist.
Well archives of live mixes and the radio presenters doing live mixes
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 05:30:00 -
[15]
I have tons of live mixes :) I can add them to the playlist for you! I have a live set scheduled for this wednesday that I will be broadcasting live so you wont want to miss it :) It will start around 10pm CST on wednesday feb. 2nd. I'm looking forward to it :)
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 05:31:00 -
[16]
also, if you have MSN messenger you can shoot me some comments/suggestions at : [email protected]
thanks a bunch!
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Johnny Atlas
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 09:58:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Nirat
Originally by: Kayosoni Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg

where u get that station ripper ive been lookin for one for a while ;]
http://www.stationripper.com/ |

Torgrim
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 11:57:00 -
[18]
We can have our own little Goliath EVE party
"I have seen things that you only could dream about, i have been there" |

Bexxly
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 12:00:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Johnny Atlas
Originally by: Nirat
Originally by: Kayosoni Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg

where u get that station ripper ive been lookin for one for a while ;]
http://www.stationripper.com/

this could be very handy 
|

Homerekka
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 12:15:00 -
[20]
did eve-radio sort its legal issues out in the end?
|

Siddy
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 12:22:00 -
[21]
³bAh c00l -------------------------------------------
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 14:26:00 -
[22]
I'm not sure what the status of Eve Radio is. Last i saw, they were still broadcasting. I'm just happy that they're still up and running. It's always good to have a variety of music to listen to :)
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

CKOZUK
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:25:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Kayosoni Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg

Kayo DJ Sammy is NOT Trance its vocal nasty cheese even though its remixed by pulser. Crap like that is what ruined the reputation of trance
So Say I CK
Ex-CrasherKid (Gatecrasher) The above text is my own views which may not represent my corps views.
 
|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 15:50:00 -
[24]
n1 :)
if ya guys need help, im a bit in the goatrance-scene and so could help streaming lotsa stuff in this direction.
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:12:00 -
[25]
Edited by: xGradiusx on 31/01/2005 16:12:20 Senz: Appreciate all help we can get :) send me an email and we can chat. [email protected]
Just to clarify things, we do not play trance only, just the majority of the music we play is trance. We have included house, progressive, etc. to satisfy other listeners :) We want to play the music YOU want to hear! Keep the comments coming and I'm sure that we will become the best online electronic music station around!!
Thanks, DJ Gradius
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

CKOZUK
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:14:00 -
[26]
Originally by: xGradiusx Edited by: xGradiusx on 31/01/2005 16:12:20 Senz: Appreciate all help we can get :) send me an email and we can chat. [email protected]
Just to clarify things, we do not play trance only, just the majority of the music we play is trance. We have included house, progressive, etc. to satisfy other listeners :) We want to play the music YOU want to hear! Keep the comments coming and I'm sure that we will become the best online electronic music station around!!
Thanks, DJ Gradius
Ben Lost 4 teh win! Thrillseekers 4 teh win
Bit of erick morrilo wouldnt go a miss either :P The above text is my own views which may not represent my corps views.
 
|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:22:00 -
[27]
@threadstarter
have sent u a mail :)
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Bexxly
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:25:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Bexxly on 31/01/2005 16:36:43
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 16:37:00 -
[29]
Bexxly: haha, its not all that bad :P
I will try to get some of those artists added for ya CKOZUK
Keep 'em coming
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Noaru
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 18:48:00 -
[30]
I love trance butà I prefer Ambient while playing eve.
http://64.236.34.196:80/stream/8022 or http://64.236.34.196:80/stream/1018

|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 19:08:00 -
[31]
its hard to stay awake with ambient music when making a nightish eve session 
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Zhuge Liang
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 19:31:00 -
[32]
do do do do do-do do de de de-de do do do de do-do... waaaahhhhh heeeeee yeeeeehhhhh do do do do do-do do de de de-de do do do de do-do... waaaahhhhh heeeeee yeeeeehhhhh
Trance music not related to EVE General discussion, moved to Out of Pod forums 
ZhuuÀ gheyÀleeÀyan (Kongming) |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 21:21:00 -
[33]
haha, true enough senz!
The music in eve is a bit boring.. but i must say that I kinda like it beacuse it fits the game.. its a more, sci-fi background music. It just like the background music of many games that you never really notice.
But I'm just trying to offer some sort of alternative to those players that are longing for a more upbeat tune to listen to while playing the game.
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

wordy
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 21:22:00 -
[34]
Good job man
Do you have an ingame channel?
"Hey, I am cool. My mum said so!" - Milhouse Van Houten
|

Rodge
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 21:53:00 -
[35]
Been listening to the channel this evening. Quite impressive, a nice mix of trance music.
I prefer the ingame music, but i go from my usual 25 fps down to about 17 fps with ingame sounds on (and fleet battles are just impossible with sound). I don't lose anything with a radio streaming, so it's not much of a choice unfortunately 
[ 2005.04.17 00:34:30 ] Nagilam > u better leave Rodge, u will not gank any1 else 2nite......
|

Dau Imperius
|
Posted - 2005.01.31 23:36:00 -
[36]
If it's Trance or Ambient I'll listen to it.
House/Prog is too thumpy to vibe to. Especially when chilling to a game.
|

Bexxly
|
Posted - 2005.02.01 00:53:00 -
[37]
Infected Mushroom/Dark Soho 4tw if any trance at all 
Drum and Bass all the way baby 
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.01 06:32:00 -
[38]
the in-game channel for eve-trance radio, is "eve-trance radio" :P
idle/chat today!
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

ubikar
|
Posted - 2005.02.01 18:06:00 -
[39]
In trance we trust. Go eve trance radio !
|

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.01 20:38:00 -
[40]
haha right on ubikar!!!
I hope you all liked the live mixset last night! If you missed it I will play it again this afternoon. We now have over 60 hours of music playing to the public now! And we're growing fast! Tune in and enjoy the best elctronic music around!
Thanks for all the support!
~DJ Gradius~
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.01 21:19:00 -
[41]
Wow... that's all I can say.. wow.. I never expected eVe Trance to pick up as fast as it has. Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade the server to support more listeners! For all of you that have had trouble connecting to the server, i will have more slots added as soon as I can! Thanks for listening! ET is proving to be a great success becuase of all of your support!
I am in the process of updating the website now so feel free to contact me with suggestions!
DJ Gradius [email protected]
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 00:15:00 -
[42]
Edited by: senz on 02/02/2005 00:17:22 *shameless propaganda*
YEEHA! I AM ON AIR!    
join us in the eve-trance radio channel :)
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 00:23:00 -
[43]
Well, that was interesting, it seems somehow the eve-trance radio channel got passworded. It open now, so pop in and chat with the eve-trance radio crew!
~Dj Gradius~
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Veantur
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 10:39:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Veantur on 02/02/2005 10:40:41 senz 4tw
btw will be there a "schranz" night?? 
(senz nicht b÷se sein aber das musste ich jetzt schreiben )
|

suspheria
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 10:44:00 -
[45]
2 words:
infected mushroom
thank you 
all your base are here! Thread Locking Efficiency 5 - / Rank 12 |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 13:52:00 -
[46]
haha!!! infected mushroom on the way!!!
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 13:58:00 -
[47]
Edited by: senz on 02/02/2005 15:04:50 hooray, were important, a mod hears the radio 
well, more infected mushroom tonite, promised! expect it at approx 2130 GMT :)
and yeah veantur, just for u there will be a "schranz" night :p but never ever use this frickin word!
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.02 22:01:00 -
[48]
teh senz on air again 
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Tyrrax Thorrk
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 01:16:00 -
[49]
Hot.
|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 02:27:00 -
[50]
new server with 50 listener slots and a ogg-streaming icecast server is almost up and running, so expect a lot better sound quality in the near future :)
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Ratchet Darkblade
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 06:20:00 -
[51]
ARGHH just what ya need, and dam first tune i hear on it!! Push-Strange world my all time fav... Yum time to get the trance trousers on in the pod 
|

Dau Imperius
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 07:40:00 -
[52]
One problem: You've got some darn album that keeps skiping for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Rank 1 - Awakening, or something like that. Moves into some guy shouting word that sounds like 'Trance' or something with an accent.
|

pleXi
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 13:02:00 -
[53]
Been listening for about an hour, and im liking ;)
Nice and smooooth..
Yarrrr |

POSITRON
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 14:32:00 -
[54]
woot 
Now the battles will have their own soundtrack 
|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 22:50:00 -
[55]
i'm back on air :) this time a bit more abstract and minimalistic sound. have fun!
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Veantur
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 01:31:00 -
[56]
Edited by: Veantur on 04/02/2005 01:33:52 good job senz
vor und r³ck und spreizen....
i like this track
(aba an den ³bergõngen musst du noch was machen )
|

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 01:54:00 -
[57]
veantur die uebergaenge hat miss kittin gemacht 
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

xGradiusx
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 04:49:00 -
[58]
Hey everyone! I am going through a move right now, so I probably wont be broadcasting live for the next few days. Hopefully I will be set up in my new house by the end of the weekend so I can back to doing what I love :) In the meantime, DJ Senz will be running things so I hope you enjoy the great beats he plays. Wish me luck and I will be back on the air soon!
Thanks a bunch!
~DJ Gradius~
listen to eVe-Trance Radio @ http://evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

senz
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 17:48:00 -
[59]
*bumpage*
meh streaming again 
EVETrance Radio - designed to enhance your flying experience.... http://radio.evesound.net:8000/evetrance.ogg.m3u |

Gericault m0id
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 18:39:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Bexxly
Originally by: Johnny Atlas
Originally by: Nirat
Originally by: Kayosoni Cool news, although...
http://www.siegedom.com/Files/images/DIMusic1.jpg

where u get that station ripper ive been lookin for one for a while ;]
http://www.stationripper.com/

this could be very handy 
Or try sourceforge.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |