| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:30:00 -
[31]
To be honest, hanging out with my corp buddy doing small missions. I needed a motivater to get going into the wonderful market again. Doing things for investors is more fun to me than doing it solo, and I enjoy doing the reports and stuff.
As before and I hold true to it, I like to do it my way with my own spin on it. As quoted in the old IPO, I still remain the same on it.
|

Tutskii
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:36:00 -
[32]
Don't get me wrong Genbukan. I make no judgement on your offering (and shouldn't, I have my own offering, after all).
I was merely pointing out to Liberty and Caldariftw<number> that using faceless alts is not qualitatively different from stating "anonymous" in the offering.
I do think that if anyone has misgivings about any offering, they should not invest, and that the whole relationship in investments is one of trust, though.
|

Liberty Eternal
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:41:00 -
[33]
Likewise Genbukan I'm sure you are just having fun and I wish you well with it. Analysing red flags is not personal, it's just a way of seeing structural weaknesses in the offering which in the past have made it easier to extend the scale of a scam or conceal some obvious disinformation.
As you say though, you're not really planning to expand for 6 months now that you have your financing, so although the structure of the bond appears weak, the chances of this being a smash-and-grab scam - if what you say is true - are quite low. Best of luck.
|

Caldariftw123
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:44:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Caldariftw123 on 13/03/2011 19:44:37
Originally by: Tutskii Don't get me wrong Genbukan. I make no judgement on your offering (and shouldn't, I have my own offering, after all).
I was merely pointing out to Liberty and Caldariftw<number> that using faceless alts is not qualitatively different from stating "anonymous" in the offering.
I do think that if anyone has misgivings about any offering, they should not invest, and that the whole relationship in investments is one of trust, though.
It's very very different .. If he lists just "anonymous" in the list then that might be 3 people with a billion isk each invested, say. He could then just say "I have 1billion free, anonymous pulled out" even though none of them did, and collect another billion isk. Then he could do it again. So he has 5 investors with 1billion isk each in but only 3billion isk accounted for and nobody knows any different until the scam is revealed.
With anonymous ALTs you have an actual name there, so person A, B and C are listed as having 1billion isk each .. he can then not just say "I have 1billion isk left" without saying who pulled out, meaning the total amount he can have is 3billion. It doesn't matter that they are alt names, because they can always come into the thread to confirm their investment or pulling out/lack of pulling out.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:51:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Caldariftw123 Edited by: Caldariftw123 on 13/03/2011 19:44:37
Originally by: Tutskii Don't get me wrong Genbukan. I make no judgement on your offering (and shouldn't, I have my own offering, after all).
I was merely pointing out to Liberty and Caldariftw<number> that using faceless alts is not qualitatively different from stating "anonymous" in the offering.
I do think that if anyone has misgivings about any offering, they should not invest, and that the whole relationship in investments is one of trust, though.
It's very very different .. If he lists just "anonymous" in the list then that might be 3 people with a billion isk each invested, say. He could then just say "I have 1billion free, anonymous pulled out" even though none of them did, and collect another billion isk. Then he could do it again. So he has 5 investors with 1billion isk each in but only 3billion isk accounted for and nobody knows any different until the scam is revealed.
With anonymous ALTs you have an actual name there, so person A, B and C are listed as having 1billion isk each .. he can then not just say "I have 1billion isk left" without saying who pulled out, meaning the total amount he can have is 3billion. It doesn't matter that they are alt names, because they can always come into the thread to confirm their investment or pulling out/lack of pulling out.
Now I understand what you were saying, but yes all investors are accounted for. I didn't understand what you ment the first time honestly.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:54:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Liberty Eternal Likewise Genbukan I'm sure you are just having fun and I wish you well with it. Analysing red flags is not personal, it's just a way of seeing structural weaknesses in the offering which in the past have made it easier to extend the scale of a scam or conceal some obvious disinformation.
As you say though, you're not really planning to expand for 6 months now that you have your financing, so although the structure of the bond appears weak, the chances of this being a smash-and-grab scam - if what you say is true - are quite low. Best of luck.
Not taken personal, just have to voice thoughts as well. I do remember last time I posted here was quite a challange. The first post got shot down horrible, and I got support in game from E-Bank that helped me out.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 19:55:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Tutskii Don't get me wrong Genbukan. I make no judgement on your offering (and shouldn't, I have my own offering, after all).
I was merely pointing out to Liberty and Caldariftw<number> that using faceless alts is not qualitatively different from stating "anonymous" in the offering.
I do think that if anyone has misgivings about any offering, they should not invest, and that the whole relationship in investments is one of trust, though.
No offence taken, I understand were everyone is coming from. I do my best to try and clarify things, just my wording sucks as it always has lol.
|

Clown Pron
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 20:14:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Caldariftw123 With anonymous ALTs you have an actual name there
PROAST WITH YO MAIN! |

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 20:15:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Clown Pron
Originally by: Caldariftw123 With anonymous ALTs you have an actual name there
PROAST WITH YO MAIN!
This is my main if that's what your reffering to. |

Caldariftw123
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 20:25:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Clown Pron
Originally by: Caldariftw123 With anonymous ALTs you have an actual name there
PROAST WITH YO MAIN!
Well, if The Muppet tells me to do it, who am I to disobey? ;) |

Xandreha
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 21:41:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Xandreha on 13/03/2011 21:41:31
|

The MightySword
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 22:04:00 -
[42]
good Evening Genbukan
I would like to reserve 2000 shares (100 mil) if still available please. I have been looking over your previous IPO and i belive this to be a worthwhile investment. If you could send me the details for the investment in game then i will gladly transfer the requested amount this evening when i get online ( in a few hours :)).
Regards
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 22:30:00 -
[43]
Originally by: The MightySword good Evening Genbukan
I would like to reserve 2000 shares (100 mil) if still available please. I have been looking over your previous IPO and i belive this to be a worthwhile investment. If you could send me the details for the investment in game then i will gladly transfer the requested amount this evening when i get online ( in a few hours :)).
Regards
I have placed 2000 shares in a reserve for you, looking forward to speaking with you in game.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.13 22:38:00 -
[44]
I have made a mailing list in game, it is called BBY Stock. If anyone would like to join and receive updates around BBY Stock's. You can also visit BBY Stock's Website! Not sure if the mailing list works 100% so if you could join and help me test it's functions.
Thanks~
|

Loraine Gess
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:24:00 -
[45]
Whatever happened to 500 shares per person?
|

locsas
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:30:00 -
[46]
Edited by: locsas on 14/03/2011 00:31:42 would like to buy 500 shares... 5Mil(isk) :) please thankyou
**edit** if possible... corp 'UWDC' would like to purchase same number of shares if at all interested. **/edit** |

The MightySword
Amarr Supra Tenetur
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:43:00 -
[47]
Isk Paid
shares received with thanks Look forward to a profitable and lucrative investment
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:47:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Loraine Gess Whatever happened to 500 shares per person?
I had decided to remove it so that investors could choose to have more.
|

Breaker77
Gallente Reclamation Industries
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:48:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Loraine Gess Whatever happened to 500 shares per person?
Good question
Originally by: Genbukan
* Shares: 10,000 --- Limited 500 Shares Per Person
Originally by: Genbukan
I have placed 2000 shares in a reserve for you, looking forward to speaking with you in game.
Then again with the large number of edits to the op
Quote: Edited by: Genbukan on 12/03/2011 23:04:23 Edited by: Genbukan on 12/03/2011 23:02:24 Edited by: Genbukan on 12/03/2011 22:50:27 Edited by: Genbukan on 12/03/2011 22:49:10
I'm guessing he is hoping to confuse everyone and then walk away.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:49:00 -
[50]
Originally by: locsas Edited by: locsas on 14/03/2011 00:31:42 would like to buy 500 shares... 5Mil(isk) :) please thankyou
**edit** if possible... corp 'UWDC' would like to purchase same number of shares if at all interested. **/edit**
If the reserved shares for investor Alain Kinsella are droped I will extend them to you.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 00:54:00 -
[51]
Breaker77,
I don't like to waste my efforts and time to walk away, let alone the real cash I spent for the domain name and hosting. Also I have updated a list of investors on the main page so that it could be seen easier. The limit in shares was removed so that investors could purchase the amount they would like to have.
|

locsas
Caldari
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 10:36:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Genbukan
Originally by: locsas Edited by: locsas on 14/03/2011 00:31:42 would like to buy 500 shares... 5Mil(isk) :) please thankyou
**edit** if possible... corp 'UWDC' would like to purchase same number of shares if at all interested. **/edit**
If the reserved shares for investor Alain Kinsella are droped I will extend them to you.
okie dokie... message me in game if/when shares become available...
if i get messaged first. i/corp may purchase more shares that above stated TopShip... we f*ck up so you don't haves to |

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 13:30:00 -
[53]
Best Buy INC, BBY,
Not a problem, I have sent in game mail to the reserved investor to see what they would like to do.
Thanks
|

Corporal Punishment08
NosWaffle Nostradamus Effect
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 16:05:00 -
[54]
Too late to buy shares then? If not, I would like to buy 100 shares pls.
_____________________________________ Real men corpse tank. |

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 16:07:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Corporal Punishment08 Too late to buy shares then? If not, I would like to buy 100 shares pls.
At this time it would look that way, once all shares have been claimed. I will close the ( Open ) in the title.
|

Corporal Punishment08
NosWaffle Nostradamus Effect
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 17:48:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Genbukan
Originally by: Corporal Punishment08 Too late to buy shares then? If not, I would like to buy 100 shares pls.
At this time it would look that way, once all shares have been claimed. I will close the ( Open ) in the title.
Well, if you end up having 100 shares left, I would like to buy. _____________________________________ Real men corpse tank. |

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 17:57:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Corporal Punishment08
Originally by: Genbukan
Originally by: Corporal Punishment08 Too late to buy shares then? If not, I would like to buy 100 shares pls.
At this time it would look that way, once all shares have been claimed. I will close the ( Open ) in the title.
Well, if you end up having 100 shares left, I would like to buy.
No problem, if they are open I will look to you after the other's that have requested are taken care of.
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 22:03:00 -
[58]
Pending Investors,
I have given Alain Kinsella, 24 hours to get the shares that they have requested. At that time I will speak with pending investors around shares they wanted to aquire.
5:54pm EST on 3/15/2011 is the deadline.
|

locsas
Caldari Utility Warehouse Discount Club
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 21:57:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Genbukan Pending Investors,
I have given Alain Kinsella, 24 hours to get the shares that they have requested. At that time I will speak with pending investors around shares they wanted to aquire.
5:54pm EST on 3/15/2011 is the deadline.
by my understanding, 5:54PM will just be passing in that Time zone... :)
message me in game... i would like to purchase 25Mil's worth... or what ever's left if less :)
Fly Safe :)
|

Genbukan
Best Buy INC
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 22:17:00 -
[60]
Originally by: locsas
Originally by: Genbukan Pending Investors,
I have given Alain Kinsella, 24 hours to get the shares that they have requested. At that time I will speak with pending investors around shares they wanted to aquire.
5:54pm EST on 3/15/2011 is the deadline.
by my understanding, 5:54PM will just be passing in that Time zone... :)
message me in game... i would like to purchase 25Mil's worth... or what ever's left if less :)
Fly Safe :)
That is correct, contacted in game and shares delivered in the amount of 1,000. Thank you for your investment, and as always feel free to check the Best Buy, INC Direct Website. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |