| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 06:05:00 -
[1]
Im looking for a top secret agent for a mission to destroy R-V-B once and for all or at least till they get new clones and rifters. Qualified applicant needs 1 noob alt and 1 BS pilot preferably rohk or hyperion capable. BS pilot will be required 2 join Spruillo WarDec Corp for duration of secret mission Contact Spruillo |

Mutant Caldari
Caldari Percussive Diplomacy
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 06:24:00 -
[2]
I have a newb alt + BS pilot. I, however, can't go into high sec. I'll still take your ISK though.  |

Evolution1979
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 07:15:00 -
[3]
I am willing to help you out. But need more info about this super secret mission. Please post some more info on this super secret mission? 
|

Caerfinon
Caldari Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 11:32:00 -
[4]
me! me! pick me!
oh wait a minute... nevermind. Cheers |

Yankunytjatjara
Amarr Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 11:38:00 -
[5]
OHNOES our rifter backbone!!
And don't forget the tactical overview option for solo/small gangs: Ship Velocity Vectors |

Angel Crystal
Gallente Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 12:58:00 -
[6]
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaa damn spat me coffee over my screen now [:shock:
|

Ramalamadindong
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 14:02:00 -
[7]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger Im looking for a top secret agent for a mission to destroy R-V-B once and for all or at least till they get new clones and rifters. Qualified applicant needs 1 noob alt and 1 BS pilot preferably rohk or hyperion capable. BS pilot will be required 2 join Spruillo WarDec Corp for duration of secret mission Contact Spruillo
Spruillo WarDec Corp has a 2.33% efficiency  |

Frau Klaps
Amarr Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 14:20:00 -
[8]
I'll do it. ---
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo WarDec Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 16:34:00 -
[9]
Edited by: TipsyMcStagger on 14/03/2011 16:36:40
Originally by: Frau Klaps I'll do it.
Just cause yur fresh outta rehab doesnt mean you are ready to jump back into things this is serious business youll have 2 prove you have not lost yur edge Plus if I brought u onboard you wouldnt be a secret agent cause you posted here
This is serious business ppl I ran a test procedure in my hyperion to gather data and they undocked machs on me rifter noobs my ass.
You ppl r going to be srry after its too late for underestimating the threat r-v-b poses to new eden and ive been the only one stepping up to the plate and doin something and I get laughed at and lol in local.
I might move my corps into w-space again and never come back and leave yall 2 deal with it
|

Caerfinon
Caldari Blue Republic
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 17:05:00 -
[10]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger
This is serious business ppl I ran a test procedure in my hyperion to gather data and they undocked machs on me rifter noobs my ass.
Next time let us know it's a test, and we'll only test fire at you... promise.  Cheers |

Nathan Jameson
Talocan Vanguard Talocan United
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 17:09:00 -
[11]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger I might move my corps into w-space again...
How'd that work out for ya?
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo WarDec Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 22:10:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Nathan Jameson
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger I might move my corps into w-space again...
How'd that work out for ya?
I singlehandedly ran the russians outta the last one and made hella money off pi before I got sick of ppl pretending they arent there when I use the local chat feature cause in k-space ppl cant pretend they arent there when I talk to them so it's better
|

Evolution1979
|
Posted - 2011.03.14 22:21:00 -
[13]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger
Originally by: Nathan Jameson
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger I might move my corps into w-space again...
How'd that work out for ya?
I singlehandedly ran the russians outta the last one and made hella money off pi before I got sick of ppl pretending they arent there when I use the local chat feature cause in k-space ppl cant pretend they arent there when I talk to them so it's better
OMG you need to be a troll! C'mmon really, you are funny tho 
|

Thanks Much
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 15:48:00 -
[14]
Spruillo, I sent you an encoded message.
|

Aihwa
Caldari Red Federation
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 15:51:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Aihwa on 15/03/2011 15:51:00 Sprullio I will help you I have a super secret alt outside of RvB that nobody knows about please evemail me.
|

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
|
Posted - 2011.03.15 17:59:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Evolution1979 OMG you need to be a troll! C'mmon really, you are funny tho 
If you're his fanboy, I would hate to see the fluffer
? |

Skex Relbore
Gallente Skexcorp
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 00:39:00 -
[17]
Please show us on the doll where RVB touched you.
|

TipsyMcStagger
Caldari Spruillo WarDec Corp
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 01:46:00 -
[18]
false alarm move along ppl I got tired of waiting for help and tried it myself. My plan sucked.
|

Deverth
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 04:02:00 -
[19]
Don't get down on yourself, your plan was excellent keep trying.
|

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 05:25:00 -
[20]
Originally by: TipsyMcStagger false alarm move along ppl I got tired of waiting for help and tried it myself. My plan sucked.
Was there ever any doubt?
There's no such thing as overkill, only degrees of effectiveness. |

Namir Ika
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 14:39:00 -
[21]
My mission is so secret that my agent wont even know who he is!
|

Myxx
Atropos Group
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 18:37:00 -
[22]
i saw spruillo in local once
i lol'd as i jumped past. --
Originally by: CCP Explorer (and if you guys would also stop using Drakes it would be really appreciated, kthxbye).
|

fiizzzzzzy
|
Posted - 2011.03.16 18:59:00 -
[23]
3/10 -
|

Frau Klaps
Amarr Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2011.03.17 14:26:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Myxx i saw spruillo in local once
i lol'd as i jumped past.
You should have shot him, he dies incredibly fast. ---
|

Grot Bags
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 03:04:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Frau Klaps
Originally by: Myxx i saw spruillo in local once
i lol'd as i jumped past.
You should have shot him, he dies incredibly fast.
If only his threads died so fast also.
|

brutal cupcake
The Priesthood The 0rphanage
|
Posted - 2011.03.18 10:03:00 -
[26]
oh! oh! pick me!! pick me!! \o/   
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |