| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Enga Atreus
The Radiation Containment Crew
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.27 21:32:00 -
[1] - Quote
WTS Enga
Nothing fancy, but ideal for you logistics needs.
Flies:
Cloaky haulers, Freighters Jump freighters
Starting bid: 3b
All CCP rules apply
|

Alexi Marcovic
Red Shift Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.27 22:12:00 -
[2] - Quote
3B Bid |

Enga Atreus
The Radiation Containment Crew
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.27 22:28:00 -
[3] - Quote
My stasis period is up.
I just have to click the button.
At work at the moment so I'll do that in the morning when I get home.
Looking for a little more than 3b though... |

Danny Haginen
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.28 04:21:00 -
[4] - Quote
Enga Atreus wrote:My stasis period is up.
I just have to click the button.
At work at the moment so I'll do that in the morning when I get home.
Looking for a little more than 3b though...
4bil B/O, Can do it tonight/tomorrow if you want. |

Enga Atreus
The Radiation Containment Crew
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.28 11:02:00 -
[5] - Quote
Hi there,
I have left corp, but due to RL warp scrambling me I will not be able to get online untill Wednesday evening/Thursday Morning.
Any interested parties please post here and I will keep up to date via eve gate.
I will take your 4b offer as the high bid so far, If you are still interested by the time I get back Danny Haginen, I will sell to you for 4b isk (unless ofcourse some Chinese isk farmer offers me more ) |

Alexi Marcovic
Red Shift Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.28 13:21:00 -
[6] - Quote
4.1B |

Danny Haginen
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.28 14:20:00 -
[7] - Quote
Enga Atreus wrote:Hi there, I have left corp, but due to RL warp scrambling me I will not be able to get online untill Wednesday evening/Thursday Morning. Any interested parties please post here and I will keep up to date via eve gate. I will take your 4b offer as the high bid so far, If you are still interested by the time I get back Danny Haginen, I will sell to you for 4b isk (unless ofcourse some Chinese isk farmer offers me more  )
4.2 |

Enga Atreus
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.30 09:38:00 -
[8] - Quote
*bump*
Back online - moving my stuff to jita as I'm typing this.
Ready to sell/Transfer today
Open to offers in the region of 4b isk |

Enga Atreus
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.08.31 08:19:00 -
[9] - Quote
*bump* |

Saffron deZoltral
deZoltral Bloodline
0
|
Posted - 2012.09.02 15:25:00 -
[10] - Quote
check your mails :) |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |