| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nick Curso
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 23:33:00 -
[1]
As a former Storm guard member i will sencierly miss Rampage. yeh we had our differences but he was a good guy we always managed to get along. Myself and MASS wish Rampages wife and daughter our best wishes and strength. Rampage was a good person and a good person and a good person never deserves to be lost. Im sorry im not very good at this but its better than nothing.
RIP Rampage
MASS Nick Curso Military officer.
|

Xenious
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 23:45:00 -
[2]
Condolences to Rampage's Family and SGE Rampage will be missed :(
|

Light Darkness
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 23:49:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Light Darkness on 03/02/2005 23:50:32 R.I.P.
*sry another thread* ----------------------------------------- *[- V -]-Fleet Admiral*
|

Vassillii
|
Posted - 2005.02.03 23:56:00 -
[4]
Rest in Peace Rampage. Condoleances to all his family this guys was great and he ll stay great.
|

La Mila
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 00:11:00 -
[5]
my deepest condolences to friends and family, and honestly don't know what to say more.
R.I.P.
         
|

siim
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 00:12:00 -
[6]
a sad sad day 
|

Talon SilverHawk
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 01:19:00 -
[7]
Didn't know rampage but my condolences to his family. R.I.P
Tal
What goes around comes around...
|

GFLTorque
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 03:19:00 -
[8]
Sadly, Rampage CEO of Storm Guard Elite has died as reported here in the forum.
A link to the local newspaper's article follows:
Rampage Killed by Drunk Driver
Rampage was one of the original Stain Alliance CEO's. There are not many still playing the game, but I certain Trigger would express his condolences if he were here (I understand hes not available atm). As Duke, Thirdstorm, Platinum X, Empress, Trigger, Greyhound, Civil and myself can attest: Rampage was a person you couldnt help but like. He was level headed and a great person. Often when squabbles about Stain arose, Rampage was one of the fewer level headed CEO's.
Offering a voice of reason, when the rest of us werent so reasonable.
In RL I assume he was the same.
Our Prayers are with the family you leave behind, and the friends that will miss you.

o/ |

Akan
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 03:23:00 -
[9]
Condoleances to Rampage's family. RIP Rampage
*** Guardians Die but Do Not Surrender *** |

MrFu
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 03:36:00 -
[10]
My deepest condolences to his family
R.I.P Rampage,you surely will be missed by all.
|

Swash
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 08:22:00 -
[11]
... One Man, One Word ... one motto this man distinguished!
our deepest condolences to his family and friends!
|

Kantar
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 09:34:00 -
[12]
My thoughts go to his family and friends
R.I.P. my friend.
|

Tigertex
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 09:47:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Tigertex on 04/02/2005 09:50:47 moved to correct thread
|

Nox
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 09:54:00 -
[14]
My condolence to Rampage's family
R.I.P Rampage
From the Tyrell Corporation
|

Nez Perces
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 10:14:00 -
[15]
Condolences to familly and friends, on behalf of FIX and J.H.E.N.R, very sad indeed 
|

Kileak
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 18:05:00 -
[16]
Rampage was an awsome guy. there's no other way to put it. int he early days he was a master of scorpion insanity. he trained his guys well. when going into fleet ops we knew that with rampage and his boys around ew was covered no if's ands or but's about it. he was allways there to back us when mass had hostiles in g-me2k. it's a sad sad sad day when someone like this leaves way to early.
|

Kreeper
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 18:48:00 -
[17]
RIP
-----------------------------------------------
Calling Christos Hendez come back to EvE Smother another Failur Lay this to rest...
|

Muthsera
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 18:52:00 -
[18]
Inter Bank sends they're condolenses to rampage's family and friends. Words gets short on a time like this. And makes you think what really mathers. I'm sorry for your loss. SoonÖ
|

Reverend Necrona
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 19:01:00 -
[19]
RIP.
My condolences . Reverend Necrona |

Abdalion
|
Posted - 2005.02.04 21:49:00 -
[20]
Thread moved to Out of Pod Experience from Corporation and Organization Discussion, after approximately one full day there.
Regards,
-Abdalion --
I ♥ You.... Stolen from Eris® |

Orgs
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 01:09:00 -
[21]
I already started a topic for this, but will reply here. From Me as an Ex-Stain member, and My entire corp; Pantera Technologies, we offer our deepest hearfelt sympathy and our thoughts and prayers are with ramp's family. Rest in peace bro. You are sorely missed but never forgotten.
|

Orgs
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 01:10:00 -
[22]
I already started a topic for this, but will reply here. From Me as an Ex-Stain member, and My entire corp; Pantera Technologies, we offer our deepest hearfelt sympathy and our thoughts and prayers are with ramp's family. Rest in peace bro. You are sorely missed but never forgotten. |

Orgs
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 01:10:00 -
[23]
I already started a topic for this, but will reply here. From Me as an Ex-Stain member, and My entire corp; Pantera Technologies, we offer our deepest hearfelt sympathy and our thoughts and prayers are with ramp's family. Rest in peace bro. You are sorely missed but never forgotten. |

Calisto Lockhart
|
Posted - 2005.02.05 01:58:00 -
[24]
I never knew Rampage, but i have no doubts he was a great guy. R.I.P M8
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |