| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Saarinn
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 02:40:00 -
[1]
Why is it CCP has not created some sort of ingame tool to allow supercap transactions to have some semblance of security other than just giving Chribba and Darknesss an income source? Just wondering....
|

Aiwha
Caldari 101st Space Marine Force Nulli Secunda
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 02:43:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Saarinn Why is it CCP has not created some sort of ingame tool to allow supercap transactions to have some semblance of security other than just giving Chribba and Darknesss an income source? Just wondering....
Anybody can do it. It's just that the rest of us are all backstabbing *******s who you couldn't trust with a small child much less a super carrier.
There's no such thing as overkill, only degrees of effectiveness. |

sableye
principle of motion
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 02:48:00 -
[3]
they want it to be difficult and risky only reason people use chribba is that they have proven there trust and minimize the risk but at any time he could decide to feck someone over.
----------------------------------------- View The North Star! In All Its Glory!! |

McFly
Peanut Factory
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 02:50:00 -
[4]
Ive used both darknesss and chribba in the past and it's been fine, but I'd never trust any other, hell I was worried about darknesss, since I used his service shortly after it started. But I do think it is odd that CCP's Scamming rules all point directly to using the contracting system as the secure solution.
I too find it interesting that CCP isn't interested in creating something that would prevent supercap scamming.
Although I do remember years ago they reimbursed a XXDeathXX titan or someone living out there where it was ejected out of the pos by a spy or something... Other than that I can't remember any specific times that CCP has made a judgement or policy on the exchange process for supers, and I find no reference in the reimbursement policy about uncontractable items.
|

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 03:01:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Aiwha Anybody can do it. It's just that the rest of us are all backstabbing *******s who you couldn't trust with a small child much less a super carrier.
Nuh-uh!
I'm a frontstabbing ******* thankyouverymuch. Hmmpf!  ùùù ôIf you're not willing to fight for what you have in ≡v≡à you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.ö ù Karath Piki |

Sergeant Spot
Galactic Geographic BookMark Surveying Inc.
|
Posted - 2011.03.24 13:56:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Saarinn Why is it CCP has not created some sort of ingame tool to allow supercap transactions to have some semblance of security other than just giving Chribba and Darknesss an income source? Just wondering....
CCP goes out of their way to keep Eve PLAYER driven. This seems to be an even higher priority for them than keeping the game harsh.
Play nice while you butcher each other.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |